All Comments on 'In My Skin: So It Begins'

by loveislove0922

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
canndcanndover 8 years ago

oh what happened between them then? You really glossed over how old they were when they met and the time up till now. I assume they were 16 or 17. You say something about them seeing each other every day and college, but he didn't know that he ended up at Harvard so how long did they actually know one another? I think that would be an important detail as you note their history. What actually happened between them that made one not contact the other again? I look forward to finding out. I hope you go into it in some detail so it tells us where they both were in their personal journey. I assume it is something to do with that chemistry and how any action on it made them feel or react.

I am wondering how Jacks is at the top of this firm after a few years. Did he have connections through his father? He seemed to dress really well implying money yet the mom worked hard to deal with dad's absence. I don't think Jacks would have the experience to get there the old fashioned way. He's a year younger than Remmy. What has happened that made Remmy low on cash when he clearly had a rich family? Did his sexuality result on him being thrown out of the family? Lots of stuff to wonder about.

Keep writing.

kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago

Would like to read more about jacks and remmy they have good chemistry cant wai to find out what happens

swimguy33swimguy33over 8 years ago
The beginning of a masterpiece!

So, so well done. Magnificent! Great character development. Looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops and also learning how Remmy and Jacks have expressed themselves sexually since they went their separate ways - the way you gave us just a little bit of information about that was a great teaser. Look forward to savoring the entire series.

MecumMhorMecumMhorover 8 years ago
Okay, I'm hooked ..

.. nicely into the story and it comes to a screecbing halt .. more, please, and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very good. keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I'm so intrigued! What happened between them? Why ism jacks a lawyer and not a writer or something? Why did they lose contact? You have to continue And answer all these questions for me. I'm already sucked in!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous