All Comments on 'In Northern Hands Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Noooo

Don't let him sell her off ....no escort agency !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hrm...seems...easy.

I suppose I should keep in mind that this is more about non-confrontational self indulgence than realism in human nature or any real drama.

Two days in captivity and a high ranking female military officer performs an entertaining strip tease?

Well..okay. Boring, though. And I don't think I buy it anyway. It seems like the male version of Twilight with the same flaws.

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago

I liked the chapter. Please continue. :)

justine_1692justine_1692almost 11 years ago
Can you say Gor? I knew you could.

The Lieutenant of the Matriarchy reminds me of a Panther Girl of Gor. Strong, capable and indomitable...until she is shown the joy of sexual servitude by a Real Man, whereupon she melts into an obedient sex slave and wonders how she could ever have lived any other way. I would like to see more resistance on the part of the captives, both women and the men in your other "Northern/Matriarchy" story. However, I respect that these are your stories, not mine, so keep writing what you feel is appropriate behavior for your characters.

I hope to find more chapters from both sides of the conflict and would especially like to see stories that deal with repatriated slaves and how they adjust to their original homes. Keep writing, I'll keep reading. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please!!

One of the best series to date! Please write more.

MtannerMtannerover 10 years ago

Really hope you continue with this story. I think this story line is your best piece of work so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous