All Comments on 'In Over His Head Ch. 10'

by mouseyman99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love it so much

Keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When you keep jumping back into the past about this girl it gets awfully confusing. I'm going to reread this story to see if I can make any sense of it. Hopefully you just get that part of the story over with fast. So we can understand it's significance to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have lost me!

What the heck? I don't get it.

mouseyman99mouseyman99over 6 years agoAuthor
sorry.. its this format xD

so the thing about literotica is that once you post something its basically set in stone. you can't go back and alter anything.. at least not as far as I can tell. xD So this part is a continuation of the vignette that started on the beginning of chp 6. The vignette is way shorter than the main story and only has mebbe 2-3 chapters left? I promise it is def related and if you have been paying close attention you have probably figured out the connection to the main story by now! if you are just here for sexy times..you can skip the vignette entirely and still follow the main story. again..sorry for any confusion.. main story will continue soon with the big fight with Mountains!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am pretty sure.

Eydva becomes Mavka but that is just the feeling i'm getting.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
What happened?

Did you post the wrong story under the title?

Did you explain anywhere about what you were doing, and I missed it?

Shame I had gotten used to the little guy and the big vaginas eating him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Something

So, I mainly stumbled upon this story while searching for something to help me quench an urge, but the more chapters I read, the less I read it for urges and more I read it for everything else. I can't seem to stop thinking about what the next chapter will have in it and when it had stopped right before the little mouse met the second most dangerous person I was constantly checking to see if there were any chapters posted.

P.S. mouseyman99, keep up the good work. - G

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Selling your potential

With as eager as he was to make a deal, and the compromises he was willing to make for what she would gain anyways, I can’t help but think of “the collictor” where the devil cured the main characters girlfriend from the plague because otherwise he would have become obsessed with his work and found a cure for the Black Death before it wiped out half of Europe. Or the retcon from one more day where Mephistopheles agreed to trade spider mans marriage for saving aunt may because peter and marry Janes future daughter would grow up to be a serious pain in his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Liam199e

I read through the chapter, together out what was the connection is to this story and the other one. Is she the the demon in the horny bore that is trying not to pussy eat the small elf mage. Yes or no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not getting the connection with past chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous