All Comments on 'In Over His Head Ch. 11: FIGHT!'

by mouseyman99

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

I just happened upon this story and I read through it in a matter of hours! I got a little confused and lost in spots but all in all an awesome story! Can’t wait to read the rest of it and find out what is going on! I have a few theories as to what is going on and the connection between edovan and the girl from the flashbacks... but only you know the truth, can’t wait for the next chapter!

mouseyman99mouseyman99about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

Anon: So glad you are enjoying it! hopefully wont be too long! next chp is written on my end and only needs my writing partner to add her part and polish it up! and if you hae been following form the beginning I promise you are going to love it!

I apologize for the confusion caused by switching to the vignettes and back. This format doesn't lend itself to sequential chapters of stories very well, and once you post something you can't edit or change it in any way. If you have a theory about Eydva I think you are probably right! But there a few more surprises in the vignette when we get to back to it down the road!

Very much appreciate your comments and look forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous