In Over His Head Ch. 11: FIGHT!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the ground in front of him and sneered. "You mages and all your sneaky little tricks. You've got another mine there. Don't think I don't know it."

They circled each other slowly, keeping about six feet of distance between them with the mine in the middle. Edovan was having difficulty focusing on her words as he took notice that not only was she bare, but that there were letters shaved into her pubic hair. His vision was still too blurry to make them out, but it affected him nonetheless.

"You are nothing without your magic." she snarled, "You are weak. You don't deserve her!" She made a quick feint to the left but he sidestepped out of her grasp and put the mine between them once again. She roared at him in anger "You should go back to your forests where you came from! Nobody wants you here! Nobody needs you here!"

She was practically shaking with rage now. Edovan, even in his fuzzy mental state, could tell this was an outpouring of long pent up thoughts and emotions, bottled to its breaking point. They continued to circle each other warily.

"You're nothing special! I don't know what she even sees in you... Just because you're... small... and... cute and..."

* * * * *

Something was happening to Mountains. Her mind felt fuzzy. Her pupils dilated and her breath quickened. Her mouth felt dry and her skin hot. She was suddenly hyper aware of her nakedness as she towered over the little bosmer while they warily circled each other. Hyper aware of how close he was... of the fact that he was trying to focus on her face but his eyes keep darting downward of their own volition. And she liked it! Beads of sweat were forming on her brow, and even though she was only clad with a single strip of cloth around her upper torso (that barely contained heras it were) she somehow felt like even that was too warm and confining.

What was wrong with her? This was her enemy! A speck to be crushed! Why did she suddenly feel remorse for the gash on the side of his head? She didn't even like men! There was only one person she wanted and this bosmer was the one standing in her way! Or at least that's what she used to think, wanted to think. Right now she just wanted to end this silly fight. He was obviously strong enough... even brave enough! Maybe she could talk to him after? But, she didn't want to lose. It didn't matter how much she might like him right now..She still had to prove she was the best. In fact, the idea of defeating him was beginning to turn her on.

* * * * *

The fog in Edovan's mind was clearing as they circled each other in their tense little dance that kept the mine between them. Sometimes they changed directions, sometimes stopping entirely for a few seconds; neither moving as each one tried to guess the other's next move. Edovan was doing his best to keep his eyes focused on her face. He watched her gaze for any hint of intent, but his own eyes kept being drawn down to her bare bush. It wasn't for salacious reasons. He was still trying to make out those letters, but she kept turning her torso sideways to him for her fighting stance and she shifted so rapidly to the other side he never caught them.

He also noticed that she noticed he was looking. He fully expected this to enrage her even further, but instead she smiled slyly? Was that right, were his eyes playing tricks? He was so confused at this point. At first she seemed to hate him completely and now she was visibly appreciating that he was looking at her naked torso. It was certainly a welcome development in terms of his physical safety, but he hadn't even figured out why she had hated him in the first place yet! That wasn't the only odd thing he had noticed; his mind processing as fast as it could. Mountains was suddenly sweating and absent mindedly pulling at her only remaining strip of clothing in a very distracting fashion. She was licking her lips too... And her gaze no longer looked murderous. It looked-hungry.

His mind snapped to sharp realization. "Oh no," he whispered under his breath. Not her too? Was she under the effect as well? Edovan didn't know how he felt about that. She was attractive for sure, but definitely a little too dangerous for him. And besides, he was already in love. His heart of hearts belonged to Yagaritte. It also meant that this was no longer a fair fight, and he definitely had strong feelings about that. Any kind of spell or magical item was fair game, but this... effect he was having on women-If even the Commander herself had fallen to it then nobody could withstand it.

He knew then what he had to do. He had to forfeit. The Commander knew about him; she would understand. But just as he was about to take the knee and yield, Mountains sprang forward.

The mine detonated beneath her with a sharp explosion of sizzling darkness, and a spray of crystal shards leapt into her. She spasmed for a split-second in midair as the magic impacted, but she continued forward. She was propelled by her own momentum and the force of the mine, the center of which had been slightly behind her when it went off. Edovan tried to quickly backpedal out of her way; but to his horror, even with his enhanced combat reflexes he watched her sail through the air toward him faster than he could react. He watched it coming, as if in slow motion, observing his own end. But much like with her foot earlier, he was completely unable to do anything about it. Her long legs were spread wide, her large and completely bare vagina quickly filling up his entire field of vision. The last thing he saw before his face disappeared into the darkness between her thighs were the letters clearly shaven into her heart shaped flaxen thatch:

U + Y

* * * * *

(Now most people would think that vaginas are soft, and for the most part they would be right. But the thing that they forget about vaginas is that they are generally soft in the middle and on the inside. Not so much around the outer periphery, which is mostly a ring of thinly concealed pelvic bone, of a variety so thick and heavy that on a normal healthy young person it is very difficult to break. Utha was of course very young, and very healthy, and a Nord. So it was, that when her upper pubic bone contacted Edovan's face just above the bridge of his nose, it was with almost the same amount of force as her foot had imparted to his ribs earlier. The much smaller more fragile bones above his nose-they didn't have a chance.)

He was never able to appreciate her warmth against his face or the slick wet feel of her labia spreading out over his cheeks, nose, and mouth; or even drink in her dark earthy scent. He didn't even feel the instant involuntary clench on her part as she felt his small face penetrating into her then quivering folds. Instead his face exploded in exquisite pain, blood gushed from his nose and behind his closed eyelids his vision was filled with stars. And then he saw even more stars as he hit the ground on his back with 300 pounds of now aroused nord woman literally on his face. His last thought before the darkness took him was the letters. It was obvious now why she hated him; why she had tried to stop him from joining the guild.

Utha was in love with Yagarrite.

* * * * *

The crowd stood in stunned silence as the giant woman sat astraddle her tiny, obviously unconscious opponent's face. Her own face flushed, her breathing jagged. That sight was itself shocking beyond belief, but not half as much the unmistakable distinctly female cry they had all heard her make as she landed on him. Even the Commander was speechless herself, and never officially called the round or match for Mountains. It was obvious to everyone that she had won, at least in a fashion. He was definitely prone and clearly incapacitated. Even if there had been another round to follow it was obvious that he would not in any way be able to continue. Mountains, for her part, was making no move to disengage. It was not until someone tapped her on the shoulder and handed her the red cloth she had been wrapped with earlier did her reverie finally end. Apparently the summoned creature had dissipated the second Edovan had gone unconscious.

She shakily rose to her feet and covered herself with it awkwardly. Her gaze stuck to the little mage with concern. She tried to kneel beside him but was gently urged out of the way as healers were already rushing to his side with a stretcher. Everyone aimlessly milled about silently, occasionally coughing uncomfortably or murmured hushed words. None of them knowing what to do or say after such outrageous events. Even a cursory glance showed several of them were giving Mountains very dirty looks, their disapproval palpable.

The commander seemed to finally collect herself and strode over to Mountains. "Recruit," her tone was harsh. "A word with you, now." she ordered. She made it clear that there wasn't even the slightest hint of choice in the matter.

Utha nodded and walked over to her, her head bowed in deference. She had won true, but in such a way she wasn't sure if she could even call it a win.

"Well." the commander clipped, "that was certainly an unorthodox strategy."

Utha said nothing.

"Utha... there is something you should know about our little elven mage. I'm trying to keep this controlled, very controlled, and you must swear not to tell anyone."

A silence fell over the two, and Utha sucked in a sharp breath after several seconds. She realized that wasn't just a passing thought. "You... mean swear it? Truly swear it?"

"I did not stutter, recruit. Swear it now, this does not leave us here. Or there will be more than hell to pay." The Commander's voice was like steel. "Swear it, now. On your father's name, swear it."

"I," Utha began, her voice strengthening. "I swear... on the name of my father that what is discussed between us does not leave us."

"Good," the Commander's voice smoothed, the steel melting to a calm voice. It held a softness, wiping away the bite of her tone before. When she spoke again, her concern and care was open. "I don't know if you noticed before, but it appears Edovan has a certain-effect-on women. I know you are young and you haven't fully discovered who you are yet, but I also know you are normally not attracted to men," the Commander spoke softly, compassionately; watching Utha carefully for the discomfort she hoped to avoid. She saw her words drawing small reactions in the pigment on the young woman's face. "I also know that you fancy Yagaritte. I've known for some time," her words trailing away as Utha sighed.

After today, everyone knew she fancied Yagaritte. The image was burned into their brains, like it or not. Utha was still staring at the ground, her face beginning to flush. Whether by shame, or some other reason, it reddened.

"I guess what I am trying to say is that what happened here today... This is not your fault. There are forces at work here that we don't even understand. I have felt it too, much to my chagrin. It was in my office today, and it took everything I could do not to just pin his little head to my desk and..." She caught herself, pausing to take a breathe and compose herself.

"You are going to be fine. Just... try to stay away from him until you can get your head back on straight and figure out for yourself what or who you really want. Can I trust that of you?"

The commander reached out a hand in a maternal gesture and lifted Utha's chin so she could see her face. The huge nord's bronzed face was wet and shiny as huge tears welled up in her eyes, her bottom lip quivering. It was in that moment that the Commander was reminded that despite all Utha's size and martial ability, the one they all called Mountains was, underneath her fierce exterior, a fresh faced young girl. She was barely 18, and still very much struggling to find her own place in the world.

"Why?" Utha said simply, tears streaming down her face, "Why did it have to be him? I want to hate him! It's my right! And now I can't even do that? I wanted to be her favorite. I wanted to go on this mission with her. I trained so hard and fought and earned my place by blood and steel as the gods intended. I pushed myself to be ready so she would see I was worthy and this... boy... This golden eyed branch-hopper... he just waltzes in here. He gets MY mission and now all I can think of is how I can't wait to see him when he gets back? I WANT him Commander. Right now I want him more than I ever wanted Yagaritte. What Gods or Princes are so cruel as to send someone like that to us!"

She paused and took a deep but halting breath, and then, through gritted teeth, her voice getting stronger and more certain with each syllable she hissed

" I. don't. like. MEN! Most of all a devious mage boy not half my size! Most... but... he..." her stuttering broke, a flash of rage crossing her watery eyes. Her anger was now overtaking her sorrow. She stood straight and wiped her tearstained face. "Mark my words Commander. This is wrong. This magic is evil. You said it yourself that we don't understand what is happening. After this mission, you should just... you should kick him out. I don't care how I think I want him right now. This... this isn't love! This... is madness! "

She turned then without waiting for the Commander to reply and strode away toward the barracks.

"My sweet summer child..." the Commander whispered as she left, "In time you may well find that those two things.. are often one and the same."

* * * * *