All Comments on 'In Over My Head Ch. 01'

by ready2play85

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NEEDS AN EDITOR

English NOT IS you're first language is it?

See, that makes perfect sense IF you rearrange it AND fix the you're to your.

You tell a great story but the mistakes are overwhelming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Can't wait until they meet up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

This is great so far. It was clever, tight, well written, and definitely sexy.

I was chuckling all throughout their camera convo and the climax.

Whatever you do during the next chapter, don't let it involve him showing total acceptance of the situation. I'm sure a lot of people find the whole 'being open-minded' thing rather ideal, but it's rather dull and hardly realistic. I mean, perhaps if he had known she was a shemale all along and just tentatively, that would work. But until this point, he was fantasizing about a pussy--and just because he got off from shoving plastic up his ass, that doesn't mean he'll cozy up to the idea of taking dick just from thinking things over.

What would really mesh is having her take charge and drag him into her world after she figures out there was a misunderstanding. After all, it's obvious you were hinting at a bit of a dominant streak, and she definitely wouldn't forget how reactive he was to being penetrated. While I don't imagine her character to be spiteful or malevolent, I imagine she wouldn't be above a bit of scheming to convince him not to run. After all, she does have him on camera.

Aside from the sexual component though, what would really benefit the story as a whole is if you added segments that show her presence and intervention helping him out of his academic funk. In which case, even if he still has doubts later on, he wouldn't be able to say she's been a bad experience.

More please!

nodoka200@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fun! Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

A GREAT START. IT WOULD BE FUN TO SEE HER DOMINATING HIM COMPLETELY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great so Far

I really enjoyed the story and I can't wait to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

How beautiful the beginning of this story. As a transexual myself it makes me want to find a boyfriend like that (and one that likes to take on the ass too).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

All trannys add me on myyearbook.com willing to b a boyfriend an I do take it up the ass my name on myyearbook is the skinny jeans wearing Robinson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you need

You need help with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much bad grammar and spelling in the first three paragraphs. If the main character claims to not know anything, then the writer has no idea how to write a story properly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userready2play85@ready2play85
I have an MFA in Creative Writing and yet I write like a toddler because I hate editing. I've been attracted to trans women since I was 6 years old and first saw pictures of mtf women on ad's for 1-800 #'s in the back of a penthouse magazine I stole from my dads closet lol. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES