In Pam's Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do my Mistress." I cut her off.

"Tomorrow morning you will wake me, by cleaning all your man juice off my ass with your tongue. Do you understand?"

"I will obey Mistress."

"Now take my vibrator out of your ass, clean it, and get my clothes ready for the morning. I also expect you to hand wash Ms. Stephanie panties. I might add a few more tasks for you as you seem to enjoy this role."

I was working a four in the afternoon to midnight shift the next few days. I was sure Pam would keep me busy. Pam nested off to sleep, and I got on with my chores. Surprisingly, my cock was once again at full staff. It's going to be a long week!

PART THREE...CHAPTER TWO

My watch alarm buzzed me at 6am. I knew Pam woke up at seven, and I would need enough time to 'clean' Pam's ass and get her breakfast ready. I went to take a pee, and wash my face. I thought it ironic that I was washing my face to lick Pam's ass clean of my cum. My cock was at full attention. I thought it would be a good touch, if I removed Pam's white lacy panties, and put them on while I performed my task. These would also be the panties that I would wear all day.

I pulled down the covers slowly, and discovered my prize. Pam was sleeping on her stomach, and I had full access. I started pulling the panties off, and discovered how sticky my juices made them. I actually heard the dried cum peeling from her gorgeous ass. Once her panties were off, I stepped into them, and positioned my face appropriately. I started at her upper thighs, licking and kissing. The taste of my cum was present, but not horrible. Next I went all around her cheeks not leaving a drop on her. She started to moan a bit, and obviously knew I was fulfilling her order. My tongue then made a straight line from the top crack of her ass to her rose bud. I moved it slowly and pressed hard. She was now beginning to move her hips. I playfully darted my tongue in and out of her hole. I tasted my juices, mixed with Pam's morning ass. She opened her legs wider so I would dig deeper. I licked the area between her ass and pussy, and she went crazy. My face was in her ass, and my tongue went as deep as it could reach. She fucked my face, pushing in and out. I made sure I kept my face plastered in that ass; no matter how fast she pushed. After about ten minutes of this, Pam came in a thunder with my face buried. She then acted like nothing happened, and pulled the covers over herself.

Pam would be getting up in a half hour. I put the tea on, and had egg whites and whole wheat bread ready. I laid out a dark grey pant suit (that she looked amazing in!) With lacy low cut navy panties, and matching lacy bra. I thought her black open toe pumps would be a good match also. I left the blouse up to her. It also reminded me, that I had to pick up her clothes at the cleaners.

When I heard her get out of the shower, I started her breakfast. I heard her heels clicking down the stairs, and all was ready. With that grey suit, and her blonde hair, and cherry red lipstick Pam looked totally hot.

"What a way to start a morning...and I'm not talking about my breakfast!" she glowed.

"It is my pleasure Mistress...please be careful the tea is hot."

"I like your choice of my attire today. You have good taste Scotty." She said cheerfully

"Thank you Mistress, you look gorgeous this morning."

Pam ate her breakfast, and sipped her tea while looking me over.

"How do you feel about wearing my cum stained panties all day?" she giggled

I was cleaning up the kitchen and washing dishes.

"As long as it's my own cum on them, it's a turn on Mistress."

She smiled, kissed me, and grabbed her bag.

"Have my dinner ready before you leave for work, and have this house spotless."

"I will prepare something you can heat up when you get home, and the house will be cleaned Mistress." I still amazed my self with my own submission.

"Call me later; I will be home from the gym about seven."

Pam clicked her heels out the door like a proud peacock.

I went back to bed for awhile, then changed the sheets, and tended to the rest of the house. While I was hand washing Pam's delicates, I also washed Steph's panties, bike pants, and red nylon top. I couldn't help myself; I even took a couple of sniffs of her sneakers. After going to the dry cleaners, I showered and left for work.

I got a break around seven, and called Pam.

"I miss you Scotty. It's not fair that you work nights on your slave weeks."

"I would rather be home serving you, than all these unhappy passengers Mistress."

"When you call me Mistress, does it make your cock hard?"

"It does, every time Mistress."

"Show me... Send me a picture of your hard cock in my white cum stained panties."

I went to the employee men's room, pulled down my pants, and took a selfie .

"MMMMmmmm very nice, that will get me through the night." Pam moaned.

"Will you be awake when I get home Mistress?"

"Probably not, I had a long day and need my beauty rest. The salmon you prepared was delicious. If I need anything I will leave you a note... Oh and Scotty that grey pants suit was a hit also. I caught at least two young interns looking at my ass." She giggled.

"I am happy you enjoyed the salmon Mistress, and I am sure more than two guys looked at your ass today."

"How sweet of you to say my love, I will see you in the morning."

I went back to the ticket counter with a bump in my pants. Luckily the counter hid me below the waste. All I thought about was Pam all night.

When I got home there was indeed a note.

Scott, I was doing further 'research' on the computer, and came upon a website featuring men in panties. It seems most of them were totally shaved. I don't expect you to shave your legs (not yet anyway lol) but tonight I want you to shave your balls, and pubic hairs. I will inspect you in the morning. Love Mistress

PS I left the website open, if you want to take a look...nite.

Pam was certainly getting into this. I had no desire to look at men's junk in panties, but I wanted to see what she saw. So I went to the site and there they were. Men of all sizes totally shaved in all different types of panties. Some dressed in stockings and garters too. As much as I hate to admit it, the thought of Pam making me do this was a turn on.

After picking up Pam's clothes that were left on the love seat in our bedroom, I started my task. Sitting on the toilet seat, I lathered up my balls and all around my cock, and very slowly shaved bare. I was in a sub zone while doing it, so my cock was hard. It actually felt and looked nice. It even seemed to add an inch or two to my size (wishful thinking) I picked up Pam's blue panties that she wore that day, and gave them a sniff. I thought about her wearing them in that tight pants suit and they smelt lovely. I could not wait to put them on in the morning.

I pulled back the covers to go to bed, and Pam was wearing only a T shirt. I wanted so much to go down on her, but my desires would have to wait, and I went to sleep hard.

I again woke up early, put out a nice short black skirt, with a slit on the side, tan satin panties with matching bra, and her high black boots. When she came down I was in her blue panties, and serving her tea.

"Your taste in clothes is amazing. But don't you think my skirt is a bit short for work?"

"No Mistress, you have beautiful legs and you should show them off."

The boot tops came up to her knees, and the heels were about 3 inches. While looking at her, I second guessed myself...she was totally hot! Her white top had thin straps on her shoulders, and her 34c's were quite pert. She wore a thin black jacket that stopped at her waist.

"You're right Scotty, and that I will. Pull down your panties, and let me see."

She felt my clean shaved balls, and stroked my cock a few times. I was panting in heat.

"Very nicely done, now bend over and show me your ass."

I bent over as asked.

"Spread your cheeks for Mistress."

She glanced at my ass as she sipped her tea, with her legs crossed.

"It appears you forgot to shave some where my Scott."

"I didn't know I was supposed to shave inside my ass Mistress."

"Now you do. See to it by tonight."

"It will be done Mistress."

She walked to me and stroked my cock slowly.

"It's a shame you won't be there when I get home tonight. I would let you take off my boots after wearing them all day, and kiss my feet. You know how my feet get after a long day in leather boots. You can think about what you're missing all day. You can also think about all the guys I tease as I cross and re cross my legs in this short skirt you want me to wear. My panties should be quite moist for you tonight."

I jumped away from her because I was about to cum. She giggled.

"Try to control yourself. Tonight I want a hot oil massage while I sleep. I might leave you another web site to explore, it appears I am pushing your buttons, and I think there are more to be pushed."

I watched her ass as she walked out of the house. My panties were filled with pre cum. It would be a long day at the airport!

I prepared a turkey breast with cranberry dinner for Pam before I left for work. My day dragged, until I got home about 1am. I heated the massage oil, and there it was another note.

Dear Scott,

My exploration into female domination took me to some wild sites. I know you told me you are open to just about anything, but there is a limit for everything. For instance...Would you like to be my toilet slave? Do you want to wear a cock cage? Would you like to act as my foot stool? I know you like the idea of me dressing hot, but could you be a cuckold husband? The thought of me fucking another guy in front of you did get my juices going, but perhaps we should leave that a fantasy we can talk about. My pocket vibrator is by the computer, I had need to use it last night (without you what was I to do) be a good husband and clean it for me, yes, you may lick it first. You were right about showing off my legs. All day, men were very eager to please me. We will talk about that later. I have decided you shall drive me to work in the morning. I await my massage.

Mistress

I did suck on that vibrator covered with Pam's juices. The thought of her playing with herself, while looking at god knows what, turned me on. Little did she know that I would serve her in any way ... Including the wild sites she visited.

I picked up after her, hanging her clothes, and putting away those sexy boots. She left her panties on, and I was happy to pull them off her. After sniffing them thoroughly, I gave Pam an hour long massage. She acted like she was still asleep, but her low moans told me differently. I didn't touch her sexually, because she didn't ask me to. I again went to bed rock hard.

In the morning, I shaved inside my ass as best I could. Her breakfast was served, and I got dressed to drive her to work. She wore a black pant suit, with open toe heels, and hose. I always love the way her feet look in heels and hose! Her eye liner was extra thick punctuating her beautiful green eyes. We have a 2011 black Lexus, which her father gave us last year. She sat in the back, with her legs crossed, as I drove to 55th. St. & Madison Ave.

"I like this arrangement. You will drive me to work every day during your 'slave week'.

Thank you for that glorious massage last night, I feel quite relaxed today. I hope you didn't mind that I played with my 'rocket', but I couldn't help myself. We will talk Friday night about some of the sites I saw."

I pulled over to the curb, feeling like a limo driver, and she blew a kiss to me as she entered the building.

The rest of the week went the same way. I studied pedicures and manicures on line, and got the hang of it. Friday would be my last day of the month, as her slave. I was dying to cum, and we would have the entire night together.

One extra humiliating event happened on Thursday. I dropped Pam off in front of her building, and Steph was there. She looked in the front passenger window and said,

"Scott thanks for cleaning my gym clothes and panties. They smell so good, and are so soft. Can I bring you all my clothes to wash?" She giggled. Pam was standing behind her with a smile on her face.

I was red with embarrassment, as I drove away.

On Friday I had a quick turn around. I got home late Thursday night, and had to work in the morning. I drove Pam to work before driving to the airport. Pam had a dress down Friday policy, and she looked great in her dark denim jeans and white pinstripe shirt. Of course her heels were sky high, and her anklet quite visible. I couldn't wait to be with her that night.

I barbequed two sirloin steaks, and made a beet salad. I picked up a nice Cabernet wine to go along with dinner. Pam came from the gym, and got home at seven.

"Is this really the last night of being treated like a goddess?" She said with disappointment.

"You will always be my goddess Mistress."

I met her at the door wearing her worn sheer pink panties. They were a bit high at the front, and only my penis head escaped from the elastic. I took her gym bag, and pulled out a chair for her.

"Scotty these steaks are wonderful. But you might want to cover yours, it will get cold while you worship my feet."

I immediately crawled under the table in my rightful place. I kissed under and around her shoe straps, which went to her ankle. She held up her foot, and I knew her heel needed to be sucked. Pam looked down to make sure I was doing it. I continued licking around the straps, trying to taste as much bare skin as possible.

I heard her wine glass, as she tapped it with her fork. I rose and filled her glass.

"Its amazing how well trained you are in only one week. Imagine in a year or two! You may continue worshipping my feet."

She continued to tease me... by rubbing her shoes across my face, and crossing her legs. I was totally frustrated. Finally I heard the words I longed for,

"You may take my shoes off."

I could have cum right then under the table. Her scent was fabulous! She pushed them in and out of my mouth, and I adorned every toe with my tongue. When she got bored with this, she told me to put her shoes back on. About that time the door bell rang.

"I know you would answer it with those cute pink panties, but I will spare you this time."

I ran into the den, as she opened the door. It was a young good looking UPS Delivery guy, with about ten packages.

"Mistress Pamela?" The UPS guy said.

When I ordered Pam's stuff, I put Mistress in the delivery address.

"That would definitely be me. How did you know it is my birthday?" Pam flirted.

I was peeking, and watched the guy checking her out. She knew this, and put on a good show.

"Come in please. Can I get you a drink? You must be so exhausted lifting these boxes all day."

"I would love to, but my boss is on my back, and I still have my route to finish."

Pam was now bringing some of the boxes inside, bending at the waist as she did so. Her ass in those jeans is outstanding. I watched the guy drool with lust.

"But I would love a rain check on that drink." He said boldly.

Pam stood with her hands on her hips and said,

"That's a date."

She then signed the delivery slip, and shook his hand daintily.

"Oh Scott you can come out now, that young handsome man left." She teased.

It actually was a turn on watching her flirt in front of me. I had some jealous twinges, but my erection overcame jealousy. I wonder how it would have played out if he did come in for a drink. The packages were the lingerie and shoes I ordered for Pam earlier in the week, it's a good thing they came unmarked, the UPS guy would have really gotten a thrill.

"Before you clean up, bring all these boxes upstairs. I am very interested in your selections. I will call you when you're needed."

"Yes Mistress, I hope you are pleased."

After cleaning up, and eating my cold steak, about one hour had passed. Pam called me upstairs. She had all her lingerie and shoes on the bed. It looked like a department store. I guess I went crazy that night ordering.

"This is beyond my dreams! You must want Mistress to be naughty wearing all these sexy clothes. I don't think I ever wore heels so high, it will be a learning experience. I also see you like seamed stockings, and garter belts. Those crotch less panties will be quite convenient, don't you think? Thong, after thong... you really do want a hot wife, don't you?"

The thought of Pam wearing all that stuff was intoxicating!

"I am glad you are happy with my presents Mistress."

She playfully picked up panties and hose, and rubbed them on my face.

"You will become intimate with every thing you bought. I will have fun wearing these sexy clothes to work. I have skirts that would just reach the stocking tops. Are you sure you want Mistress to dress for work like that?"

"Yes, it is a turn on knowing other men desire you Mistress."

"Good, because I was going to dress like that if you liked it or not. I will be a hot wife for you, Scotty. Now get on your knees and kiss my ass."

She stood fixing her hair in the mirror. I knelt behind her and planted kisses on her tight denim ass, trying to follow the fabric to her crotch. While she freshened her lipstick, she said,

"I suppose you want to cum tonight. Mistress was good enough to buy you a present too. There is a small box on the love seat, get it and bring it to me."

I brought it to her while she sat on the bed. She opened it, and inside was a small butt plug, with a remote control.

"Be a dear and get me some baby oil."

I found a bottle in the bathroom, and handed it to her while she installed batteries. I knew what was coming, and was a bit scared, and excited at the same time.

"On your hands and knees... Now you know why Mistress wanted the inside of your ass shaved. Men in panties are begging for anal play."

I was on my hands and knees, and she pulled down my pink panties to mid thigh. My cock extended firmly. Pam pulled my legs apart, and rubbed the oil on my ass hole, sneaking her finger inside of me. I jumped a bit.

"Don't worry Scotty; it's a beginner plug, for virgins like you. It has little wings to keep it in nice and tight. The added feature is the remote control. I can vibrate your toy any time I want...as long as your within 25 feet or so." She giggled

She took her finger out of my ass, and slowly pushed the butt plug in. It felt huge compared to her finger, but after the initial push, it went in smoothly.

"There now my pet, that wasn't so bad, was it? From the look of that cock you are enjoying my present. What do you say when someone gives you a present Scott?"

"Thank You Mistress."

"Thank you for what, Scott?"

"Thank you for my butt plug Mistress." I was actually enjoying it.

"You're welcome... Now pull up your panties, and put away all my new lingerie. I will buzz your ass when I need you."

She smiled and went down stairs. It felt strange walking with that thing in my ass, but after a few minutes the vibration startled me. It was like a prostate massage. I ran down the stairs briskly. Pam was sitting at the computer with her black thong panties and bra on, with her legs crossed. Her clothes and shoes were scattered about. I started to enter the room, but remembered what she told me, and stopped at the entrance.

"I will have some wine now. This is great; it's like ringing a butler bell. How does it feel my love?"

"Wonderful Mistress, I hope I don't cum in my panties."

"I will use it sparingly. Now get me my wine, we have to talk."

I waited for permission to enter (which pleased Pam) and served Pam her wine. She was perusing the internet, while I rubbed her shoulders.

"This is the last day of your first week as my slave. I am astonished at your obedience. As I mentioned in my letter the other night, there are many other facets of a Mistress/slave relationship. I know you said that I can push you as far as I like, but...