In Pam's Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
193 Followers

Pam showed me images of men in lingerie, and maid uniforms serving females.

"I know you're into my worn panties, but does this turn you on? Would you like me to dress you up with make up sometimes, and really be my bitch?"

The thought of it excited me, but I didn't want Pam to think I was a fruit cake.

"No Mistress, I am happy with your panties."

She turned around and took a look at my oozing rod, and smiled.

"It seems Pinocchio might be telling a lie. It would be a shame to use all that lingerie you bought, just for me. We shall see, I will decide."

Then she showed me a cream pie site, where guys go down on the girl after Cumming inside them.

"How about this Scotty... I have given you some taste of your juice, would you like to clean me after we have sex?"

"It's an erotic task Mistress. But I don't have the same submissive feelings after I cum."

She put on the vibrator, turned and pulled down my panties.

"Let's talk hypothetical. Earlier tonight when the UPS man brought me the delivery, I invited him in for a drink. Let's say, he accepted and came in. You were hiding peeking I'm sure, with these pink panties on. Lick my pussy while I continue sweetie.

She pulled aside her black thong, and I lapped like a dog.

"Tell me where I was Scotty."

I lifted my head and looked up at her,

"I was hiding in my pink panties, and you invited the UPS man in for a drink."

"Ah, yes. Suppose after some small talk, he opened his pants, and dropped them to the floor. Your wife then got on her knees, and stroked his huge cock. He then pushed my head towards it, and I willingly licked and sucked it. I knew you were watching, and I didn't care."

I was moaning at her crotch. She was dripping wet.

"After it was nice and hard, I took all my clothes off. But he wanted me to leave my heels on, so I obliged. He then bent me over the couch, and fucked me hard and fast from behind, the sound of his balls hitting my ass made a slapping sound. I was panting in heat, meeting his thrusts. While I was being fucked, I saw you peeking, and our eyes met, and you did nothing...just watched in your pink panties. He pounded me faster, and came deep inside of me. I was screaming in orgasm. He then simply pulled up his pants and left."

Pam was close to orgasm, and so was I. She told me to stand,

"If I wanted you to clean my dripping pussy of his cum, would you?"

I started Cumming in mid air...without being touched! She grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth, swallowing my juice, as I continued my gyrations. It was amazing...Pam never swallowed my cum. I was in heaven! When I was done, she said,

"I guess, that's a yes." and smiled.

After I cleaned up, including my new toy up my ass. I met her in bed. I used my tongue on her pussy and ass hole to finish her off...she came in buckets. After this, we both cuddled with our panties rubbing together.

"Next month is my birthday, and I want to go to Atlantic City." Pam purred

Pam loved playing black jack, and we frequently stayed at the Borgata Casino.

"As you wish my love... and it happens to fall on our slave week."

" Perfect." she moaned.

Scottt
Scottt
193 Followers