All Comments on 'In Pam's Control'

by Scottt

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Start

Hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
superb

very good naraation , ,waiting for 2nd part i hope it comes out soon keep up good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So long as she doesn't disrespect or abuse her husband, what do I care?

But this is a slippery slope, one with serious consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?.........

Does this have to do with Loving Wkves? Just because they are married? Fetish Scotty Fetish

semon3900semon3900over 10 years ago
Good start!

I enjoyed your story and it is very well written. I love the way (Mistress) Pam is embracing Scott's submissive fantasies and the hint that she will direct his submission going forwards and she takes more and more control.

As other commentators have said, if you are going to continue and especially if your submission is going to get more intense, I would suggest posting it in the fetish of BDSM categories to prevent offending the faint hearts.

Well done. Looking forward with relish to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the last anon commenter

Yeah, it is a fetish. Sort of like the whole loving wives section is for a specific fetish, that of cheating or unfaithful wives. Most guys don't like it, that's why it's in its own section, go somewhere else you insecure little prick.

Peter_Peter_over 10 years ago
Well done

First ignore the idiot anons! This is a very well written story. Admittedly this is not everyone's kink but for those of us who enjoy this genre this is great start.

Can't wait to see more.

P.S.

It never ceases to amaze me how much effort some people put into criticizing what category a story belongs in. Who cares what category it is in if its a good story. And this one is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving wives

There is nothing loving about cheating, unfaithful, slut, whore wives. If the point of the section title was irony it's a poor one. So far Pam is doing her husbands bidding to dominate him and in that sense is a loving wife. But if the game spins out of control where she's only doing it for what she gets out of it with utter lack of regard for sub-hub's needs she won't be loving at all. Just a mean vindictive bitch. Being an effective and proper Master is more difficult than being the sub. And with any relationship good communication is vital. And while the Master seems to in charge there is really a co-dependent relationship with the sub. If the sub is pushed beyond his boundary or doesn't get anything out of it the relationship will tend to crumble. If the author continues the story I would hope he adds the mental state of the D & s. Does wifey ever question if she's gone to far and damaged their marriage? Like bringing in a lover or her girlfriends to humiliate hubby? He might want to serve her but not be happy if she started fucking around outside the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To those that argue about category.

Ask yourself one question. Is this a fetish story? If it is, it should be in that category. Why else would Literotica have different categories. Don't insult the reader by throwing everything in loving wives. Peter, you're the real idiot here, by calling other readers names. It's not only petty but insulting. Who cares what category a story is in? Obviously you don't, but many others do. So man up and shut your mouth.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
At least

she hasn't cuckolded him, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving Wives Lover

You really miss the point!

This ain't 'Faithful Wives'.

lt's about girls who go out, spreading their wings, their legs, their lips and their love-juice. They seek satisfaction for themselves, returning to satisfy the fantasies, urges and debaucheries of their husbands. Their loving is supposed to be extra-marital. It lends spark to their home relationship, and relish to her adored vulva. Mwahh!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Fetish

Not Loving Wives! Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clueless commenters

Once again, a commenter fails to realize that "Loving Wives" is a term of art that was created, over two decades ago, specifically to include cuckolding and wife-sharing stories. Do your research, Vulcan!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Please, continue it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb!

This is an awesome start. So genuine and loving. I don't get why people read a femdom story then leave bashing comments!! I love this genre and your story is one of the best starts I've ever seen. Thanks! Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

I love the feel of this story, the realism. Please don't give into the easy temptation to have him cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing Start!

5 Stars, I wish they had more! One of the best intros I've ever read. Please continue!

realblackmalerealblackmaleabout 10 years ago
JUST PLAN WONDERFUL

Man I have read a lot of stories about a lot of situations and this is really one of the best I have ever read, hope it continues to read a good as it has so far.....

REALBLACKMALE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not interested in more of this drivel.

And there's not a woman alive that would let her husband wash her delicate underwear - research or not. This was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
At least have the smarts

To post this garbage in fetish. Awful.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Ok its not my cup of tea, but to all the haters,....what did you expect? It is in fetish and the title is a clear advertisement of the genre of story the author had written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very nice story so far, I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written and makes me wish I was in his place...keep up the great work and hopefully more to cum (at least for her)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another whip husband, they should call this catagey,whip husbands and whore wives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous