In Praise of Clair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to rest, Press!" She exclaimed with exhaustion. "I'm going to have a heart attack if I keep this up! I've never been able to come like this!"

With that said, she revved herself up again until, in a few very short minutes, she slowed to a permanent stop. I kissed at her neck until her breathing became normal and then I maneuvered her off of me, rolling her to her back, maneuvering her to the middle of the bed. She moved sluggishly showing her exhausted.

I wanted to tell her she had not been with the right man, but I knew I would be slandering her husband. With her on top, my fingers could have brought her to orgasm with little trouble. Another time, maybe.

She lifted her head as I began to kiss down her belly. I looked up at her for a moment just before I pushed my nose into her hush. I continued down as her legs instinctively lifted, placing her feet on my shoulders.

"OH FUCK!!" She cried, as my tongue began to explore her treasure. It was the first real word of lustful profanity she had uttered. I smiled inside.

I stay clear of her clit for many long minutes, perfectly content to listen to her moans of pleasure. I tried very hard not to, Claire was a lady, but I was swept away by the passion and I stuck my tongue into her. I was happily rewarded when her ass lifted off the bed, shoving it into my face and I gleefully gave her a good tongue fucking.

"Make me come, Press!" She begged. "Please! Make me come!"

I dutifully placed my tongue to her clit, but by feather-light touch was not what the lady desired. She placed her hands behind my head pulling it hard into her crotch. I began to earnestly apply pressure to her clit.

"YES! YES! DON'T STOP! YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSssss!!

She shoved her ass into my face repeatedly as I endeavored to keep my tongue centered on her clit.

Her body shook for a moment or two and then she relaxed, breathing heavily.

She instinctively reached for my cock as I moved between her legs. She lifted them higher as she positioned my cock. I pushed into her slowly. We were looking into each other's eyes and her expression and her moan indicated a distressed penetration. Still, her smile indicated her desire for me to continue. Inside of her, deep, I remained still for long moments.

"It's okay now." She said with a tender, loving tone. To assure me of such, she began to push her ass against me.

We continue to look into each other's eyes as I began to pump into her slowly.

"You know how badly I want and need what you were a about to do." She said tenderly. "And don't you dare be gentle with me either!"

I was more than happy to abide by her wishes. I moved my hands to her ass locking her in tight and began to fuck her with abandonment. She was again puffing lustfully into my ear. Her enthusiasm only spurred me on.

My mind tried to envision itself near the ceiling looking down on a young man atop a mature, striking woman, giving her treasure to him.

It was over in a few short minutes. My groan of completion mingled with her moan of satisfaction.

"Yes! Dearest, Press!" She whispered in my ear in a very loving, knowing tone. "I felt your cock jerking! Filling me! It's yours now!"

Claire lay in my arms not the least bit concerned with my cum inside of her. I was indecisive as to whether to voice a concern. She must've seen me glancing nervously at her bush and read my mind.

"There's nothing to worry about, sugar." She said. "That was taking care of a long time ago. The only thing I want you to think about is putting more it there. But, not tonight! I wore myself out. Cover me up with that blanket over there before you leave."

With those words and a kiss on my lips, Claire rolled over, gathered up her pillow. I lingered until she fell asleep. I covered her up with a blanket, dressed, listened at the door and then left.

Claire and I were intimate five more times. The night of the fifth time;

"Press, I have something to tell you." She began, as we lay together on her bed. "I'll be gone tomorrow. I'm going back to Denver."

It now made sense that Claire was so insistent that we be together tonight. She had inquired every time she saw me, making sure that I would be available.

"I'm going to miss you. I'm going to miss what we have but you know yourself it could not, and should not, go on. You're going to have a family very soon and your wife will be taking care of you again."

"Until she becomes pregnant again." I said trying to be funny. "She wants to have three children. Will you give me your address? Give me your phone number....... anything? I will need to send you a Christmas card or a Valentines card."

"I'm sorry, Press." She apologized. "It would kill me to stay in contact with you. Please understand!"

Claire was crying again and I hated it. I hated everything. I tried to kiss her tears away.

I rolled atop her to enter her one last time. She assisted, still crying, and we loved slowly for long minutes.

I dressed and we said our goodbyes.

When I returned the next day at 5 o'clock, Claire was gone. I let myself in to her in the apartment and leaned against the kitchen counter for long minutes. A part of me was wounded and I knew it would be a long time before the healing.

I'm 64 now and I often wonder could that wonderful lady still be alive, still be of sound mind, in Colorado somewhere. I miss her to this day.

12