In Praise of My Daughter, Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat across from each other naked as Jay Birds complementing each other on how good the other was sexually and how it was a shame we did not live closer to one another. I promised I would keep my promise to visit her in the not-too-distant future. She explained to me her discontentment with men in general and her hopefulness that I would not let her down and visit her soon. We discussed us having telephone sex when possible. I told her a story;

"I've studied woman all my life. Your mom and one of her friends happen to see me downtown one day. We stood talking, me, facing them, pretty much in the middle of the wide, busy sidewalk in front of Roses. Pat leaned to whisper something into her friend's ear. I paid it no mind. Then, a young woman in a pinkish, straight skirted outfit passed us coming from behind me. Her great thin ass immediately grabbed my attention, diverting my eyes over the shoulder of your mom's friend. I continued speaking, my eyes glued to the gal's ass and sway, until Pat elbowed her friend saying, "I told you!". Your mom, I discovered later, had been confessing to her friend when they happened upon me."

"You're something else! Look, I can clean the kitchen up after we shower. Will you join me and scrub my back?" She asked.

"Only if you will allow me to scrub your gorgeous ass too." I teased.

"There is another place that is soiled that needs your attention also." She teased back.

We figured her shower would be the most safest should someone - i.e. my wife - enter the house. We had great fun scrubbing each other, tickling and grab ass-ing. She toyed and gripped my cock, tugging on it as we kissed passionately. Then, quite unexpectedly, she squatted in the shower and took about 2 inches of my cock into her mouth.

"Barb, you don't have to do this." I said.

She ceased, only to reply, "I normally don't do this type of thing but I want you to know you are safe having sex with me."

I gazed down at her stroking my cock with her mouth. My wife had given me oral only twice during our marriage. She hated it. I soon felt like I was going to blow my nut.

"Let's go to the bed and fuck some more." I suggested, pushing her head gently.

With a hasty toweling off, each attending to the others, I hastily followed her back to her bed. I placed my hand on her ass to assist her into the bed and maneuvered quickly between her legs. She placed my cock, we coupled, and began a moderate rhythm. I cradled her in my arms and snuggled at her neck.

"Lord, I love you between my legs!" She exclaimed. "With your cock inside me."

***

I had little choice that night. I was give out. I gave my wife oral pleasure and begged off, telling her I had stepped wrong and hurt my back a bit.

Friday morning, found me on my back in Barb's bed, she, with her ass toward me, fucking herself on my stiff erection. As I marveled at my cock stroking in and out of her, under her power, as I toyed with her ass and thighs, I pondered the fact that I had one more day with my daughter. A day that would find my wife at home, leaving little chance for Barb and I to have sex one last time. I mentioned this to her. She slowed to a stop and sat upright. My cock was embedded deep inside of her.

"Did you have to go there right this second!" She said sarcastically.

Her tone reminded me of the time long ago when I pulled out of her mother, spewing my cum on her belly in an effort to keep her from getting pregnant. She had become furious!

"You sure know how to put a damper on a good fuck!" She added, moving forward, uncoupling us, and clamoring off the end of the bed. "Dammit, Paul!(She had earlier told me she preferred to call me by name). Don't you think I haven't been thinking about that? I was close to coming. FUCK!"

I was stunned as I watched her disappear into the bathroom. She remained in there for almost 10 minutes before emerging, coming back to the bed and taking a position next to me, smooching up against me.

"I'm sorry. I was enjoying the intercourse. I have been unable to accept the fact that I have to leave Sunday. How in the hell are we going to get together one last time before I board that fucking plane."

"Why do people use such a pleasurable word to describe unpleasant thoughts or events?"

Barb chuckled. She reached for my limp cock. "Look what I've done to this poor thing." She began to stroke it telling me how pitiful her pussy was going to be without me around to take care of it. It was soon firm and I maneuvered atop her and we coupled.

"I am indeed going to miss having you near." I assured her. "But between you two vixens, y'all are wearing me out."

"I don't want to hear about her. It's you and me alone in this bed. Besides, as soon as I'm gone, you will be doing without much of the time, if you are telling me the truth."

"How right you are." I reluctantly agreed. "More reason to visit you."

We were soon fucking in a fast-paced rhythm, her knees ratcheting against my sides double-time, as I pumped determinedly into her. I was tiring, my back beginning to hurt, and I had no desire to come. I felt sure that Barb was struggling to achieve orgasm. As I concentrated to find "the" spot, she was wiggling her ass trying to find it also.

"Dammit! Stop moving around!" She exclaimed.

"You're the one moving around!" I accused.

"I can't come like this! You have got to eat me!"

I had no problem with that idea and pulled out of her. I maneuvered down, doing little kissing of her body, knowing she was anxious to achieve orgasm. I did little exploring of her pussy but concentrated my tongue to her clit. There was very little lapse in her state of arousal.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhh, fuck yes! It's so good! Please, don't stop. AAggggggg! AAggggggggg! AAggggggg! AHHHH, FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

Her thighs tightened around my head, lifting my head as her ass shot up. I could feel her body trembling as it quaked. Slowly, it returned to the bed and her thighs loosened their hold on my head.

"That was marvelous. Thank you. Thank you so much. I love you."

"I bet you say that to all the men who eat your pussy." I teased, and received a solid smack on my shoulder.

"You are really pissing me off this morning!" She exclaimed.

"Come on woman! Get your ass in gear and fix me some breakfast." I taunted.

She attacked and we wrestled briefly. My tickling of her got the best of her and she quickly cried uncle. The rough-housing had gotten me aroused and I tried to couple us as she faked resistance, finally letting me get my cock inside her. I fucked her a few long minutes with fast-paced determination until my back gave out, again, and I rolled off her.

As she left the bed, "maybe it is a good idea that we are so far apart. I might not like you if I saw you a lot!" Teasing in her tone.

***

My wife called near the middle of the day to inform me she would be late getting home from work. Barb and I went out to lunch and I suggested that we take a ride on a nearby lake that afternoon. She asked if I had a boat, I told her we could rent one at the marina, along with a cooler and snacks.

At the marina, we rented an 18 foot Boston Whaler, open format, with a center console. It was a real speedster and she opened it up when I let her get behind the wheel. The populated lake thinned out as we motored toward the upper reaches of the lake. I knew the lake well and new of a few secluded spots. I scanned the lake, noting the scarcity of other boaters, and motored into one of the coves.

"You can see the bottom at 20 feet. See the rocks. It looks like you can step right out on them. You up for a skinny dip?"

She looked thoughtful, then shrugged. We had little to take off but, already shoeless, I watched her remove her shorts, panties, light cotton shirt and bra. I was again wowed at her perfect, big-boned body. Nude, she was the first one to step on the side of the boat and dive in. I followed suit, following her around the secluded cove, ranging out from the boat 20 or 30 yards. I complimented her on her swimming and diving ability. She could hold her breath longer than I could.

The cold lake water had my cock at a minimum. But after we climbed back into the boat, she, bending over, digging into the cooler for sodas and a snack, me, viewing her fur-lined pussy, my erection was soon firm.

"And what are you thinking about?" She teased, glancing down at my cock.

"I was thinking that we should do it right there at the bow. It's all about memories and fantasies, isn't it?"

"Do it?" She queried, with a coy smile.

"Fuck! You and I... should fuck." I made clear.

"I'd like to eat first." She said, smiling.

We sat opposite each other behind the console. We shared a sub and chips. I waved my bottled Coke to indicate I wanted her to spread her legs. Smiling, she accommodated and I studied her pussy as we sat there talking and eating. We continue to talk until we had finished and I began to complement her again on her feminine attributes. I told her her pussy was beautiful.

We moved to the bow of the boat which had a storage area underneath the large molded top. There was a cushion fitted to the triangle shape. I retrieved a back cushion to make her comfortable. I pointed out to her that bow of the boat faced the narrow entrance and we would not be surprised should someone enter the cove. She nodded her approval.

I retrieved another cushion for my knees. On my knees, I gathered up thighs, lifting them high, putting my face to her forested mound.

"You do know how to treat a woman!" She praised, as she positioned her feet on my shoulders.

She was soon moaning lustfully as I pleasured her pussy with my tongue. I withdrew my face numerous times to study her pussy in the sunlight - memorizing it. I tongue-fucked her repeatedly, putting the middle finger of my right hand inside her hole, occasionally lightly touching her rosebud.

"You're not going to stop, are you?"

I continued pleasing her. She continued to beg me not to stop. She promised to fuck me all day if I wanted, if I did not stop. She began puffing like a woman in labor, then, she stilled momentarily before the orgasm gripped her strongly. Vocally, she was loud.

I maneuvered atop her quickly. She positioned me and I shoved deep with no regard for her muscle contracted vagina. Once more, she was vocally loud. I reached to grip her ass with both hands and proceeded to pound her ass with a quick determined rhythm. Within minutes, my cock erupted causing my own vocally loud ejaculation. This time I was puffing lustfully against her neck.

"Thank you, daddy!" She praised with labored breath.

Barb sat at the bow as we casually motored the hour back to the marina. It was need dark when we departed, She sat close against me on the bench-seat of my truck, my hand on the inside of her thigh, until we turned into my subdivision.

***

Saturday, my wife was dominating Barb's time shopping and visiting her half siblings. I spent my time cleaning the garage and a few other chores I had been putting off while she was visiting. They did not arrive home until late in the day with just enough time to prepare a special goodbye dinner. I saw her guarded glances of "I'm sorry".

I said good night as usual and went to bed leaving the girls talking. I awoke, glancing at the clock, at a little after 3 AM. My wife had not awakened me and I figured her territorial nature had run its course, knowing Barb was leaving. I felt hungry and left the bedroom. I stopped at Barb's bedroom door and contemplated going in but I did not know how long they had talked and was not sure if my wife is sleeping hard.

"Great minds think together." I heard Barb's voice as she came up behind me as I shoveled in more ice cream.

I offered her a spoon of my ice cream and she moved in close, closing her eyes with pleasure of the ice cream. I kissed her lightly on the lips and offered her more. We continued with light kisses and alternating spoons of ice cream until it was finished. The last kiss was long and turned passionate and I began to fondled her left breast, thumbing a nipple through her nightgown. She reached to gather up her nightgown lifting it up to her waist, revealing that she wore no panties. I right hand left her breast and dropped to her bush. As she spread her stance slightly, I moved to her vagina and spent long minutes palming, scrubbing it, extending my middle finger to stroke her crack, sliding gently over her clit.

Her moans were soft and low but still I was concerned being out in the open. I moved to switch the light off. I took her hand and led her to the rather large food pantry off the right side back of the kitchen. There were small openings between the many shelves and I backed her into one toward the back of the pantry.

I squatted in front of her and she instinctively gathered up her gown again. Putting her hands on the shelves beside her for support, she squatted a bit. I put my face to her crotch, my nose into her bush, then, began to explore her pussy slowly and methodically, reaching to caress the back of her thighs and ass. I was aware of her looking down, her hands roaming through my hair. I split my concentration to keep an ear out for any movement or sound from the kitchen.

Barb, apparently, was aware of the dangers and suppressed her moans showing her spikes of pleasure by pulling at my hair and ears. I put my right middle finger to her treasure hole, inserting it, finger-fucking her. Squatting such as I was, was becoming uncomfortable but I was determined to hold the position. I managed until her body shuddered with a strong orgasm. Her muffled moan relayed the intensity and I hoped her legs would not buckle, causing her to drop. As the orgasm subsided, she lifted locking her knees and forcing my face from between her legs. My nose went back into her bush and I kissed my way up to her belly button, then, stood.

I moved close against her as her left foot lifted to the bottom shelf, pushing a can or two clear. Guiding my cock, I probed for her hole, found it, and pushed up, penetrating her. I had hungered for one more taste of her pussy, now, I hungered to fuck her one last time. I began stroking into her with a moderate rhythm as I clutched her ass with both hands.

"You fuck. I'll listen out." She whispered. "It's so hard!"

I lost myself in the lustful, incestuous, passion. My cock was as hard as I could ever remember. I fucked Barb with an intensity and determination I had not felt before. I was moaning with desire and struggled to keep the volume down. I must have alarmed her as she "shh-ed" me occasionally. I felt by orgasm nearing and tried to hold off as long as I could. My cock erupted with force as I shoved up into her hard, repeatedly, until I had emptied myself. I was breathing heavily against her breast.

My cock slipped out of her and we remained locked in an embrace for a long minute. My breathing was back to normal but I moved away from her a bit, only to suckle at her nipple a moment or two.

"That was wonderful! Exciting and unexpected!" She appraised lovingly. "I'll see you at breakfast."

She left the pantry holding her gown between her legs. I waited long moments, then, washed between my legs and rinsed my mouth and face in the washroom off the kitchen. As if nothing had transpired, I confidently walked down the hall and returned to the bedroom. Entering the bed and reclined back, my heart skipped.

"Where have you been?" I heard my wife inquired.

"I was a bit hungry. We need more ice cream." I replied.

"I heard voices."

"That's why we need more ice cream. Barb heard me banging around and joined me."

"Ummmmm." She returned, sounding as though she had already slipped back to sleep.

12