All Comments on 'In Praise of My Wife's Lover'

by KingofCucks

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Count me in

Count me in as somebody who thinks your arrangement is hot. I too am married to a wonderful woman who I share with an African American man; an extraordinarily well-endowed gentleman who treats us both with the utmost respect. Watching my wife being driven to orgasm after orgasm under her lover's superior love making skills excites me as much as it does her, and the end result is that sex between the two of us has never been better.

It doesn't have to be as it is often portrayed in these stories, where the man who shares his wife is a sissy who walks around in a maid's outfit doing chores, or gets ridiculed about the size of his gentals and gets treated like a dog. Like you, I am a man, and expect to be treated like one. If the other kinds of relationships work for other people, good for them. Personally, I find the relationship that you seem to have far more satifying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That was different

Beats the crap out of the arrogant big cock stories usually told here. Almost covered all the bases, from interracial, group, gay, hot wife, slut wife and cuckold. Did I miss anything.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Your cup of tea

Well u know what they say about curiosity, had to read your 3 installments and see what you're about. I wouldn't define you as a cuck, you're a bisexual swinger. There is 3 way respect in your triad, therefore no cucking in my view, however you are likely lucky to have achieved this level if compatibility.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 13 years ago
Thumbs way up

Good for you and your wife, don't listen to the haters they all just wished they had a sliver of the sexual bliss you are experiencing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

that was hot i always dreamed of watching my wife with a big dick black man but didn't like all the stories i heard until now that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
eh

I don't really like the whole 3 way with the husband involved, I think you did a better job with your first story. Please do another story with Tony, I liked the voyeurism in that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4 stars

Well written

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyover 9 years ago

Great story! Eating the ass of your wife's lover is so intense! It has to be one of the ultimate acts of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would love to lick his ass and suck his cock also. Lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Would love to share my wife with a black man with a huge cock. I would love to suck him after he fucks my wife. I would also love to clean her up after he fucked her. I really want to watch my wife fuck other guys! Any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wanted to be licking his ass hole with you

4yourpleasureiam I am a sissy fag who loves Men

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
A step forward

This account is important in that it portrays the act of sharing sex without bringing humiliation into it or leaving the cuckold in the cold kitchen doing the dishes and everything else. Everybody is having a pleasing and relaxed experience and is holding their rank. It would be good if the mechanism for meeting had been gone into more,I mean,advertising for a spare man and then having the OMG moment as he showed up for the meeting,was surely an opportunity for those 2 to duck out of sight and clear off. The dynamics are so important that I will omit my usual quibble about detail...not enough about how she feels.. how he feels. The husband is fairly explained I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

This story is so hot! Makes me want to suck a black cock after it's been inside my wife. Or just suck a black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantasies and reality

Absolutely outstanding. While my wife and I haven't done anything like this, stories such as these tempt us to do more. She has often fantasized about having a submissive man live with us so she can fuck both of us while at the same time she imagines the other man as being bisexual, serving both of our needs. At the same time I've often hinted to her that I would be willing to suck her new lover and to guide his cock into her, then wait my turn while they have sex.

Guess we'll just have to let it play out in it's own time. At the same time she's been having sex with at least two other men occasionally, and feeds into my fantasies as she describes what they've done while we're having sex. That always ends with orgasms that don't seem to end for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOOOOOOOO HOT!!!

I too would definitely have sucked and licked his asshole, LITERALLY MAKING OUT WITH HIS ASSHOLE as he WOMB FUCKS MY WIFE!!! Definitely also would slobber and deepthroat that gorgeous huge hung cock!! It’s a shame you didn’t take his foot long donkey dick up your ass!! You should’ve had him BUSTING YOUR ASS with a thorough deep satisfying anal fuck as you eat your wife’s CUNT and suck out his thick load!! Yummmm!!! Slurping out his thick heavy creamy cum load from your wife’s stretched out well fucked loose pussy!! Knowing that his HORSEDICK IS TURNING YOUR ASSHOLE INTO HIS PUSSY!!! I LOOOOOVE BEING A SISY FAGGOT FOR HUGE HORSHUNG DONKEYCOCK!! NICE AND MUSKY UNWASHED PUNGENT AND FRAGRANT!!! MMMMMMMMM FILLING MY NOSTRILS WITH COCKMUSK!!! YUMMM!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH DONKEYDICK!!! Oooohhhh it would be amazing if you had 13 DONKEYDICK MEN with you and your wife!!! BOTH of you GETTING GANGFUCKED!!! SOMUCHGORGEOUSHUGEHORSECOCK!!!! YUMMMMM!!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Amazingly super great story...I appreciate the author having the husband present and involved.sand without any humiliation..which is never needed....other authors who have wife humiliating the husband or fucking behind his back should learn something here

scottc543scottc543almost 3 years ago

Very hot!!! Five stars

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

perfect, ask him to move in, buy a king size bed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous