All Comments on 'In Praise of Older Women'

by avalon_sunset

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
would love more

Beautiful story, hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

Very nicely written and very erotic. Got me going so will you please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

That was a very hot erotic story. Many young guys have no idea what they are missing when they disregard older mature women. Older women are very good sex partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

well done, nice story.

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanabout 13 years ago

well i did not expect to get an erection reading this story, but i did. very well written, very erotic, must do another..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Your story brought back many fond memories. Never under estimate an older women they are usually fantastic in bed.

When I was in my 20's 30's & 40's I always looked for a woman 20 or 30 years my senior and was always well satisfied.

They know what they want and are eager to give it to you.

john

nisser73nisser73about 8 years ago
Hot!

That was one of the best story I have read on Lit. I could almost feel my cock in her hot little pussy. Keep it up!

Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You hit the spot

A well written story. Many of us like the older woman seductive stories. Every boys dream of being educated. Of course we take this into adult life so always fancy the older woman. Strange that something attracts us to mature lady and when they become widowed the attraction grows.

The best thing I enjoyed was you were not crude or offensive.

Keep on writing, I'll read more of you.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Want more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous