In Praise of Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rest for a minute or two, now aware that the sun is hot on my bottom and thighs. I don't care, I just want to stay on this amazing female form. I force my cock to throb in her and she grins at me, pulling me closer. We exchange "twitches" as we lay like this, soon giggling like kids.

I feel my cock, still large and still deep in her; it is the most delightful sensation for me, as her tiny hole bends me to her shape.

In a minute or so, I ask her if she is ok.

"Mmmmmmmm!" is all she says.

"Am I heavy?" I ask her.

"NO!" she replied instantly, pulling my neck closer to her face, keeping me there.

I feel so glad as she urges me to relax my tired body on hers. I let my arms rest and relax my legs, but I do push my shrinking tool into her, amazed that it still slides in her tube.

Later, I have to rush back to work, but I return to Su's room in the evening. Su and I made love many times and each time, we made it like perfect lovers. We were so good together.

More to follow if there is any interest.

12