All Comments on 'In Praise of Older Women'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

fucking stupid concept...you didn't hold my attention after the first few sentences

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bullshit

Anon number 1, not you. It's ass clowns like him who cause writers to dismiss or delete anon comments from all. I found the story pretty good. I wish this system was ten star instead of five. It's not a five, but a four seems too low. An eight or nine would be spot on. It was nice, though lacking some oomph. Still, waaay better than anon 1 bitched about though. Have her display her submissiveness more, e.g. public sex, eat some pussy, bring in her best friend, sister, work colleague, or pick up a Hawai'ian co-ed. Good job overall though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey, I liked it!

I like the story - plain and simple. I've known mature women who are sexy as hell just like the one in the story, and they're some of the best fucks around. As to Anon#2's comments, when deciding between a 5-star and a 4-star rating, I gave the author thumbs up. Even more so because of trolls like Anon#1 who jerk off while trashing stories. No wonder he lasted only a couple lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To Anon #2

You say that giving 4 out of 5 stars is too low but a 8 or 9 out of 10 would seem more correct. Isn't 4 out of 5 the same as 8 out of 10? ;-)

KarissaTseviKarissaTsevialmost 6 years ago
They are indeed praise worthy, these MILFs

They are indeed praise worthy, these MILFs. Thank you so much for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't knock it

Until you give it a try. For me, the gal was WAY older, I found out later she was 63 to my 28. She was a widow, and reasonably well off, I got hired to give her a massage.

Sure, she had lines on her face, and gray in her hair but her breasts were smallish and soft, her body was actually pretty nice.

At our 3rd session, I was working on her breast but no full nudity yet. She asked me if I minded rubbing everywhere. "You mean, like... EVERYWHERE?" I asked.

"Uh huh." So I did. That ended up in the very best session of sex I ever had. I wouldn't take her money any more after that.

Older women can really be grateful, the younger ones just want us to buy them stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The guy is a pig

The female is a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey, I don't disagree that the guy is a pig and the woman is a slut. So what? Where can I find a mature Asian slut to make my own?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here, here! Here's to pigs and especially to Asian sluts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous