All Comments on 'In Praise of Pindicks Ch. 01'

by rembrandt

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gag her

bitch i will gag you with my pin dick, fuck you in the ass

and make you lick it clean.

falcon29falcon29almost 17 years ago
sorry

Sorry you were born with the genes to develop a needledick, which is what we called it back in the day. Still...

jaybee994jaybee994almost 17 years ago
so very true

just to agree with you it took me a very long time to find the right woman who feels as you do

as the proud posser of a 3.3/4" errect penis i came to relise very early that i am what you call pindick and in my case what u say can very easly be carried out well done i hope it enlightens other female readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are more right than you know!

The general message of what you say is true, exactly right on. It is a much bigger subject than that too, however.

Many men will take offense to what you said, & maybe that's one of the things that will be a sign of a real man. I don't know, because I don't make any claims to be one.

I am a 39yo person who gets the label of being a man because of the dick I b/w my legs. And mine is a fair bit bigger than what you descibe as a pin dick.

However, I have been emasculated by the lady in my life, and have all the same feelings you promote. I am glad to be put in my place as a subservient male and submit all position, leadership and assetts to the superior gender, female.

there should be three classes of gender applied to people. First are women, second are real men, and third are people born with the penis, but who could never properly be a man.

I would be in the third, reguardless of dick size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The thing is...

...that you confuse a psychological need in many men to be treated in this way with the physical size of their penis...in fact, many men with "normal" or bigger cocks also feel the need to be treated like this...believe me, I know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bad info

Well, I'm a man and endowed with a small penis. Mabey the ideas used in this article work on some men; mabey even a lot, but there are also men out here who would never tolerate, for even a second, the garbage this lady is handing out. Nope! Not Me. Never! I'ts 50/50 in a relationship, or there isn't a relationship period. Do I overcompensate in bed? You bet'cha! And I love giving, but I Am a man, and you will damned well treat me like one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ah well

I don't really know here.. There seems to be a lot of abused people of all sexes out to retaliate and manipulate on innocents..It gives me no real pleasure to read about them..Relations comes in all shades this included, but if there is no love in it then it's just another lie.. People that desperately need to manipulate others to find their self worth are both abusers and victims.. A submissive can also manipulate so it's not locked to only dominants but theirs are a much more unprotected life.. Still, you may be living like this but care for and love your partner, hopefully that will lead to trust and faith, but only if you both protect each other.. That as least is my view but I see very few of that kind of S/M relations described on this site.. Kind of sad to my thinking.. Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pindick sounds painful.

Wow. What a manipulative bitch.

lilweeweelilweeweeover 14 years ago
I am a pin dick

I loved this...I wish more women read it, and used this knowledge for their personal gain. I have experienced this type of relationship before and hope to again. I would loved to be used....any single ladies, hit me up. I am not married and I would be a good catch :) I know my place. I love this writing...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lovely

i rubbed my little willy until i reached my full 4 inches. THis was a lovely article and very true

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lovely

Very enjoyable read, I am a man, but not a pindick and even I got kind of hard reading it. I am a virgin so that may be part of it. Also, I am into the tease and denial stuff. And lastly, I have different reasons for being a virgin. Different weaknesses that a woman could exploit, if only. Wonderful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So so true , Arthur a Pindick has experienced this in real life

Reading this reminded me of a sweet tiny asian girl who was perfect in having hypnotic control over me. At her call i would be as her limo service, she would change in front of me telling me not to look, i would peek and see her heavenly body that i so desperately wanted but would never ever have. She would love painting her sexy toenails in front of me and would ask me @ times if i wanted to paint them for her, i would refuse only because i was trembling and felt hot flushes and my 4 incher was soooooo hard. So true the way this is written , i exploded after reading it ! Years after i realised we had been sissy friends , it was wishful thinking at the time i would be her man ! I miss her and would do it all again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
true of course

I am my wifes little pindick & your words are so true. I have just dribbled playing with my 4" & realise I will never be a real man. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

God, I needed a good laugh and lit always gives me one, thank God for pitiful people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I am short dick man

Very true , its like someone opened the door to my psyche and wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I am what you call a pindick and I agree nearly 100% with your statements, but there is one point I do not agree with. You said, and I quote:

"It is also not a mean relationship. Sure, I would never consider sleeping with any of the pindicks I have been friends with in the past, and yes I have used them for my own personal gain and pleasure. But pindicks are not likely to form close sexual relationships with women regardless, thus he is happy to spend his time on whatever he can get. He is also free to leave at any time, a concept you will see, rarely enters the mind of a pindick".

Men with small cocks are more apt to want to find a woman that will care about him and love him and enter into a meaningful relationship with than a man that wields a big cock. Men with big cocks have confidence and therefore feel more comfortable talking to a woman and in turn are able to get a woman into bed much more often than someone with a small penis.

It would be mean to "use" a man or any person for that matter for nothing more than a tool to get what you want. You are totally correct that men with small cocks WILL do about anything to please a woman who pays us attention, but we do it in the hope that there could be the reward that one day the relationship will turn more meaningful and you will love us. Sure there are probably many men men who seek out a this type of relationship to satisfy their need to be humiliated by a woman, but I can almost guarantee you they are already in a loving relationship and their significant other will not humor or does not know about their burning need to be humiliated.

You are correct when you say he is free to leave whenever he wants. You also say that will rarely happen.. Both statements are true, but though you are not physically restraining him, he is not free to leave, he is an emotional prisoner and THAT is why he won't leave. You are giving him something he can't get anywhere else and he will do whatever it takes to get that need fulfilled no matter what. I compare the feeling to a drug addiction.

No sane person wants to go through life unloved...period.

No sane man wants to go through life masturbating rather than making love to a woman.. period.

If you intend to have this type of relationship with a man you need to do it responsibly. Find out what his needs are before you enter into this type of relationship. He may be in a relationship and just want you to fulfill that burning desire his significant other won't without any emotional or physical ties. His desire will not stop until he cums so that needs to be part of your relationship too. However you choose to make that happen is up to you, but ultimately, he needs to cum.. that is the only release from his bonds, and it is only temporary.

I most cases though, be prepared for an emotional attachment unless there man is just into self abuse, and some are, but do you want to be a part of that??

puny_penis@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You Must Have Talked to My Wife Before You Wrote This

Ma'am, my penis is 4 and 1/4 inches when erect. I am only able to last for a few few number of strokes as my wife encourages me to put it in deeper or ask if it's in yet. I come when she says this after years of marrige she knows just what to say. I've never be able to last more than a few strokes. Her sister is aware of this as are her girlfriends from work, all much younger. My wife stays in great shape as she does yoga, aerobics and spin classes. Yes when we moved this past summer for her promotion, the new girls at her office took her out to a male review. She told me she fondled most of the dancer's and they became erect in her hand, she actually held them while they hardened. She told me they were all hung and had six pack abs. She asked if I was jealous and rubbed my penis as she had come home at three in the morning and i was sleeping naked in bed awaiting her return. Well, she told me about a guy she held with both hands and told me how thick he was...she giggled and wondered aloud, "I wonder what that would feel like...omg, i bet it would feel like he was in my stomach" and said this as she looked into my eyes and i could tell she was horny. You already know I came in her hand and then softened. She asked if that made me jealous or if it excited me...i told her both. She played with my softing member and I asked her to tell me more about the other dancer's she touched. She told me of one she gave oral to. She never does that with me, but she said he was uncircumsized and she was curious and talked to him throughout the night. We both noticed I had gotten another erection...she called me a perv and giggled. She reached into the drawer and got out her vibrating egg bullet vibe. She placed it on her button, between her lips and told me to climb on top and to lay still. She had me put pressure against her pubic bone with mine and i pushed the egg against her button. My wife began to get excited and rocking her hips, but it was her doing all the pumping, not me...as her passion peaked I blurted out that "I wanted her to want a bigger dick" at that time she looked into my eyes and moaned a "yes" and began telling me she was coming! My wife actually had orgasmed from my penis, well ok, from the bullet vibe, but still I felt her clench the head of my penis! We talked about this be a way to perk up our sex lives...her going to the male reviews with her friends. My wife told me she wanted to continue touching and fondling the hung and young male dancers...I agreed. She refers to mine as a penis and the dancers as having a "cock". She also told me that the girls that she works with told her about the trick with the bullet vibe for small dicked men. Since then my wife asked me to take her to our local naughty store. She picked out an eight inch cyber-skin cock that had a huge pink head and she told me she had to have it as she giggled and asked, "you don't mind do you honey?" when i answered no, i just want you to be happy, she added, "funny, the girls at work said you would be ok with it too." I told her I knew my place and i realized her desire for sex was increasing as mine seemed to be deminishing. She hugged me and told me to go up to the woman who worked at the counter and pay so we could go home so she could use it. That was five dildos ago...each represents closely one of the male strippers at the club where they dance on Thursdays, they usually go twice a month. She said in front of her friends once when they teased me about going and stripping for a club full of horny women, "no, he would have to give change back everytime a woman gave him a dollar!" Then she added, "honey I love your little smokie...and don't touch him until we get back!!" So yes, I agree with the author. Please write more on this subject. My wife said her co-workers read about using the bullet vibe on the woman's button and to have the man lay still inside her. It was from an article on how to cope with men who had small penises, something about a trick every woman should know...the solution to orgasming with a under-endowed man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exactly

Wow, this is so true. I've been the pindick girlfriend of a beautiful lady I am in love with for the last 3 years and our friendship is exactly as you describe!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ladies, please read as every word is true...

My wife tells me i have the body of a man, but the penis of a school boy. I also premature ejaculate...but i buy her lots of dildos and vibes. We use my orgasm to "lube" her for her dildo. I'm only thin 4 and 3/4 inches when erect, so I insert the dildo the same length as me...then my wife looks into my eyes and giggles and tells me to stop teasing her, that we both know she needs more than that. She teases me by asking if i'm jealous that her dildo touches her in places i can't? I tell her yes, i am, but i want her to be happy and besides she loves taking her time fucking the dildo and comments how her dildo lover is always ready to fuck her and that he never softens like i do. My wife is now 38 and her sex drive steadily increases as does her need to orgasm...she is constantly asking for it and tells me how powerful she feels when being filled with her dildo as she holds my freshly spent penis in her hand and tells me how good her "lovah" is fucking her. She tells me she loves making me watch her fuck and she knows how jealous it makes me, she says my penis belongs in her hand while a real man belongs inside of her, giving her the orgasms she knows i cannot deliver. We both love her degrading my small penis as she teases, "honey, you fuck like a girl" and I come the instant after she says it. We both enjoy the small penis husband and high sex drive wife dynamic life style, we couldn't be happier. She loves teasing me about my baby carrot and also tells me i have the cutest little pink penis.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakealmost 13 years ago
Amen!

I totally agree with you and I am in the process of looking for a pindick of my own

Any sissy takers? PM me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, you're right

Ladies, she makes some very good points!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bitch

What every pindick needs , I'm one and seriously my 3 .5 inch penis is no comparison to my girlfriends 8 inch Strap On. She bent me over and fucked me deservingly hard for the sissy slut I am

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You need to be choked and fucked.

Refer to title, you need to be choked, spanked and fucked till you cry. Maybe, just maybe then you will have some manners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more violet guard?

rembrandt,

this is interesting and good in its own right-- but i'm still so sad about there only being two chapters in the violet guard series!! any chance of revisiting that thread?? i am a huge fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pindik

I am a 4 inch pindik.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Small penis humiliation

I got teased in high school about my small pee pee. It has always been a big turn on to be teased about my 4 1/2 inch pee pee. Slave Dan.E42

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Get This

I have to admit I get this. As a small endowed guy it totally fits. I have had more than a few experiences where a girl "kept me around" and I was more in the girlfriend zone than a real contender for her affections. Often it seems either directly or indirectly tied into endowment. Girls just seem happy and excited with - admiring, of well endowed men. Sometimes, again, in my experience as a "little fellow" they can keep us around for companionship and do do tasks, chores and other things that their real boyfriends do not or would not do. The funny thing is (and I would not always admit this) even with it's limitations I am very grateful for even this kind of attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
May not like it but it's true

I have come to accept a lot of what this lady writes. I had a girlfriend who brought up the size issue daily - as in all the time. While I should of run away I did not. It made me want to do all I could for her. I know she "used" me - I was her "gopher" when she needed someone to run to the store, get her dry cleaning, shop with her, clean her apartment - basically I was a sort of submissive "girlfriend". Any time I'd attempt to "speak up" - she would bring up the "issue" "Mr tiny" as she called it. My head would go down and my voice would get soft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

How can i find a female like that in Ohio who would let me be her pin-dick friend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please...

More chapters... I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am a sissy! with a 3.5 incher

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I cannot attest to this girls experience - so much of it completely rings true and spot on to me. Some girls are not quite this explicit (most) which is perhaps why she wrote this. But I think most females "get" how this works generally for small (needy) and yes, "friend-zoned" small males. I have been there for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

. This is a mean-spirited story written by an M in the voice of a F. We all like this kind of F/m Dom/sub story and who doesn’t like SPH stories in the same vane—there are so many good ones here on Lit—but this is just mean to all us men with below 5 1/2” Slim Jim’s and not so flattering to women including this pencil brain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous