In Salzburg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I was not a virgin, but my experience with the horizontal mambo was not exceedingly varied. My first attempt into sexual oblivion was with Fred, yes, Fred, the "Rolfe" who twirled me around as we danced in our make-believe pavilion. It was a singularly unexciting experience, as Fred spurted inside me after a few short thrusts.

We did it a few more times that summer before college, but I never experienced the magic that some of my girlfriends were talking about. Fred and I decided to end our relationship since we were going to separate colleges. We remained as friends and occasionally saw each other when he went home for the holidays.

My only other lover was Jim, a classmate from Spanish class during the second semester of my first year. He was a pre-law student; a little stuck up in the beginning but then he thawed with me in the end. We had a good relationship, but we discovered that we really had nothing in common aside from our love of the Spanish language. So at the end of the semester we agreed to part ways. I occasionally saw him around campus and we sometimes had a chat over coffee.

Sometime during that day, I realized that I had fallen for Hans, and that I was going to make love with him. I didn't really know what attracted me to him - maybe it was his lopsided smile, his stories, his accent, the way his blond hair glinted when they caught the rays of the sun, or maybe it was all of those, combined with the effect of Riesling.

I knew that we only had tonight; we were going on our separate ways in the morning. I somehow brushed my cautious nature aside, and told myself to live for the moment and enjoy the feelings that would surround me when I would be in his arms. For now, he was the yang to my yin, and no feng shui in the world would stop me from being with him.

As we entered our room, Hans turned to me and said seriously, "You can still back out. I won't force you to do anything. We can sleep on separate beds if you want it that way."

"I want this, Hans," I replied. "But... do you have rubbers?"

"Rubbers... do you mean condoms?"

I nodded.

"Yes, I have them." He took out two condoms from his wallet. "My father told me to always be prepared for emergencies," he joked. "I have more in my pack if you want to see them," he added with a lopsided smile, trying to ease the tension between us.

"Oh, Hans!" I exclaimed, as I threw myself against him, pulled his head down and covered his face with kisses.

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away from him. I looked at him with wide eyes, slightly confused.

"Easy, mein Liebling," he said. "We have the whole night ahead of us. I want this moment to last."

He kissed me on the nose, then turned to lock the door behind him. He turned back to walk towards me. When we were just a foot apart, he removed his shirt, shorts, socks and rubber shoes, then stood up, wearing only a pair of black boxers, his cock making a tent in the cotton material. My god! Here is a golden-haired Adonis!

He was about six feet tall, his chest was wide and sparsely covered with blond hair, his arms and legs were lean yet firmly muscled. He was no Arnold Schwarzenagger, but he could certainly give Charlie Sheen a run for his money.

"Your turn, mein Schatz," he said, as he looked at me with passion-filled eyes, his blue irises darkening.

I removed my shirt, then my sneakers, jeans and socks, finally standing before him in my underwear. I was wearing white cotton bra and bikini panties; as a student I preferred to spend money on books rather than frilly undergarments, and besides, I liked the breathable feel of cotton against my skin.

I stood before him, a bit shy and insecure. Only two men have seen my naked body before.

His eyes darkened as he gazed at my form with admiration and desire. "You are beautiful, Lee. Wunderschön."

He removed the scrunchie holding my hair in a pony tail, and spread my ebony mane unto my shoulders. He did that for several moments, just massaging my scalp and caressing my hair. I leaned against him and rested my head against the juncture of his neck and shoulders.

"What do Schatz and Leibling mean?" I asked, my voice muffled against his skin.

"They are endearments, similar to your sweetheart or darling," he replied, his hands moving downward, caressing my shoulders and back. He unclasped my bra, and soon my bosom was uncovered and exposed to his eyes.

He pulled back, pausing for a moment to gaze at my unfettered breasts. They were fairly small, roughly the size of apples on a clear summer day, but they were firm and perky. The cool summer breeze wafting from the open window of our room had affected my nipples, making them bullet-hard.

"Wunderschön, Lee. Du bist wunderschön," he said, switching to German.

I might not have known what the word meant, but when he said it, the way he said it, made me feel beautiful.

He picked me up in his arms and laid me gently on the bed. He followed shortly, after removing his boxers and getting the condom from the pocket of his shorts.

He proceeded to kiss me, oh so tenderly at first, feathering light kisses on my face until he reached my mouth. Still he did not attack. The initial meeting of our lips was tentative, then he deepened the kiss, applying more pressure. He nibbled my lower lip, then his tongue went out to reach mine. Soon our tongues were lashing and entwining, duelling for supremacy.

He lifted his lips from mine, and I gave a small moan of protest from the loss of contact. But it turned into a gasp, as he started raining kisses down my neck and chest. He lavished kisses on the top of my left breast, gently moving his mouth, until he licked the underside of the tit. His licks drew nearer the nipple, around the hard bud, but not touching it.

I finally groaned in frustration, saying, "Hans... please stop teasing me."

With a growl, he acceded to my request. He kissed the puckered brown tip, then drew the hard bud into his mouth. His tongue swirled around the tip, as he tried to draw more of the boob into his mouth.

All the while, his hand was kneading my other breast, and the nipple grew harder as it came in delicious contact with his slightly roughened palm. The friction was unbearable. He strummed his thumb over my right nipple, flicking the bud, then with his thumb and forefinger, lightly pinched it.

"Oh Hans," I moaned, as the exquisite sensations surrounded me.

He transferred his attention to my other teat, kissing the tip first, then engulfing my firm flesh into his mouth. My back arched as I gripped his head to pull him tighter to me. This torture continued for several intense moments, then his mouth wandered south.

Light, butterfly kisses rained on my stomach, and then his tongue dipped into my navel, drawing a sharp gasp from me.

His mouth moved further south, until he reached the vee of my thighs. He blew lightly against my crotch, still encased in white panties which were now damp. The contrast between the cool air and the warmth inside me made me gasp and arch my hips towards him.

He slowly pulled the cotton material from my pelvic region, with me lifting my hips to help in the removal of my remaining garment. Finally I was naked before his eyes.

His gaze caressed me, lighting fires everywhere it touched. "You are beautiful, Lee," he said, his voice now husky. "Wunderschön."

Lifting one of my feet, he proceeded to kiss the arch, then his mouth moved towards my ankles. Kisses and caresses, as soft as a gentle breeze, touched my calves, knees, and thighs. I lay back, my fingers clutching the sheets as the feelings flooded me. Finally reaching the junction of my thighs, Hans dipped his head.

"Hans," I asked. "What are you doing?"

His azure gaze holding mine, he replied, "Relax, mein Schatz. You will like this. Trust me on this, Liebling."

Hans proceeded to show me what he meant, bending his head and licking at my puckered slit. He licked my dew-filled lips, then moved upwards, lapping at the area around my engorged button, teasing, swirling, and finally sucking my clit into his mouth.

I heard myself moaning as he ate me, and my hands gripped his blond head as he lavished his attention on my nether regions. I felt him insert one, then two fingers into my moist cavern, slowly thrusting them in and out. The sensations were too intense to bear, and soon my body tightened, then shuddered in ecstasy. Hans continued on licking my clit until the tremors waned from my body.

When I came to, I grabbed Hans to pull him upward, and our lips met once again. I tasted myself from his lips and mouth, and this renewed my desire.

He pulled away from my arms for a brief moment, then reached out to grab the condom which he had formerly placed beside my pillow. He unwrapped it, rolled it onto his cock, and placed his member against my swollen lips.

Leaning onto me, he asked, "Do you want this Lee? Tell me, mein Liebling."

I raised my hips towards him, then answered, "Yes, Hans, do it. Do it, mein Schatz!" I pleaded.

Pushing forward, he gave a short thrust until the cockhead was buried inside me. We both moaned at the delightful feelings rippling through our bodies. He moved further and soon, all of his length was within me.

Wrapping my legs around him, we began the ritual of mating. My hips rose up to meet his downward thrusts. Wet, squishy sounds could be heard as his cock moved in and out of my pussy, and the slapping of flesh against flesh was audible was well. Sounds of pleasure emanated from our mouths as the rhythmic motion of our bodies intensified. Soon, I felt myself losing control, moving forward to attain that seemingly unattainable goal.

Sensing this, Hans increased the urgency of his thrusts, and one of his hands slid between our bodies to stimulate my clit. The additional stimulus triggered my release, and my body convulsed in waves of delight. Hans followed shortly after, his harsh groans echoing my own moans. I uttered his name like a litany, clutching him to me as his body was wracked in tremors of bliss.

He collapsed against me for several moments. As he remembered that my delicate frame could not withstand his weight for long, he pulled out from me and lay on his back. We exchanged soft kisses as our bodies recovered from our mutual high. I laid my head against his shoulder as he stroked my hair and back; both of us tried to regain control of our breaths and emotions.

Hans got up to dispose of the condom, then went back on the bed to gather me in his arms. Our hearts thudded as we contemplated on the barrage of emotions after the sheer explosiveness of our union. "That was wonderful, Lee. You are absolutely wonderful... and so beautiful, mein Liebling."

"No, mein Schatz. WE are beautiful... together," I replied.

Meeting my lips for a gentle kiss, Hans affirmed my words. As we kissed, our passions rose again. We made love two more times that night, enjoying a short respite in between each coupling. During our break, we talked of everything and nothing, just basking in the glow of each other's presence. After the third time, we finally surrendered to the depths of slumber.

*****

Morning had arrived, and with it came the realization that we had to part ways. We showered together and had a last urgent session in the shower. He took me from behind as the lukewarm water sprayed upon us. He didn't cum inside me, and he lovingly washed his spending from my buttocks afterwards.

After cleaning ourselves up, we fixed our things and checked out of the hostel. As we walked to the train station, we passed by an Anker bakery and bought bread to eat along the way. Talk was minimal as we left each other to one's thoughts; my heart was heavy as we trudged our way to the trains.

At the platform, we held each other's hands as we sat on the bench. My train to Munich was due to depart in five minutes; his was leaving in thirty. We were reluctant to part ways, but soon the inevitable moment arrived.

We had earlier decided not to give each other's addresses. Knowing that our summer romance had to end, we wanted to remember the flames burning alive, rather than have it sizzle and fade away as letters travelled across the Atlantic with less frequency.

"So this is goodbye," I said, standing up and lifting my backpack to my shoulders.

"Let us not say goodbye, mein Schatz, but until we meet again," he said. "Who knows, maybe someday... the world is a small place."

With tear-filled eyes, I said, "Au revoir, Hans."

His face was sorrowful as he replied, "Auf Wiedersehen, mein Liebling."

We kissed for the last time, a soft, featherlight meeting of lips, filled with unsaid emotions.

I boarded the train as tears started to fall down my cheeks. On the train steps, I looked back and saw Hans, standing at the platform, waiting for my train to depart. I raised my hand in farewell; he did the same. With a last, sorrowful look, we held each other's eyes, then I turned and boarded the train completely.

As I searched for a seat on the train, tears were pouring like rain from my waterlogged eyes. Finally settling down, I wiped my cheeks, took a deep breath, then searched for my travel guide. My next adventure had yet to come. Munich was waiting.

*****

Now, ten years later, I am still single and unattached. I teach French and Spanish in a public high school in the city that never sleeps, my city, New York City. Recently the drama club held a production of the musical, "The Sound of Music". As I watched the youngsters sing and dance on stage, my mind wandered to those wonderful summer days that I spent in Europe. But most of all, I remembered Hans, mein Schatz, mein Liebling.

*****

*FINIS*

*Thanks for reading. Votes and comments will be greatly appreciated. I know it's not a happy ending, but I have a sequel in mind. Let me know if you want me to continue this story.*

12