In Search of Jeannie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena frowned slightly. "It may sound strange but this isn't something that you need to think much about. In my experience, women either know they can and want to do this or know they can't. I already know about you, I've done my research. I know about your family, friends, employment at Interstar and even how much of the lease is left on this apartment. I also know from Nia that you're decent and would probably fit in with all our women and I know from Jeannie about your fetishes and sexual preferences and kinks. I know enough to have bothered to come and see you which I usually don't. With that in mind, let me ask you a question. Do you think you can do this?"

I felt myself blush. Of course, it made sense. I suddenly felt like I was fighting against something for no reason. All these women live this life already, of course I could do it if I wanted to. I looked at Helena and after a few seconds I said, "Yes, I think I could try at least."

Helena nodded. "I think that's a good answer. You are never a prisoner and free to come and go as you wish. You will be paid and provided with a free home, free food and drink and an amazing environment. Our only rules are about contact and secrecy. You would never be allowed to contact any Interstar employees that are not part of the programme and you have to legally agree never to talk about what happens in our communes."

Before I could speak, Helena added. "If you want in, there is one more thing. It would be disruptive to take you to the island now that the new women are settling in, we would do the training and transition at another facility in Florida it would just be me and you mostly and then, once that's complete you could, if you wish to, come to our island commune."

"When would I have to go?" I asked.

Helena stood up and walked over, taking a seat on the sofa next to me. She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Why don't you go and pack some clothes and come with me now. There's a transport shuttle leaving in 90 minutes. Best not to dwell on this. If you want to try, let's do it now and in a couple of weeks you can clear out your apartment and move in with us or come back here. I can straighten out your employment with Interstar so you could have your old job back in a couple of weeks."

Now? I was almost ready to sleep and now I'm going to Florida! I suddenly burst out laughing, I kinda thought it must be a dream but I was too far in. "I can't even think stright and the last few weeks have been the craziest of my entire life so, yeah! Fuck it! Why not?"

Helena laughed and rubbed my back. "Good! I don't think you'll regret this."

"We'll see I guess. Give me 15 minutes." I stood up and went through to my room and grabbed my case from the top of my closet and filled it with the essentials, make up, clothes, shoes. I didn't have the presence of mind to think about exactly what to take but I had a good mix of clothes. I took off my robe and stuffed it into the case and then just about managed to zip it up as it bulged in all directions. I pulled on my underwear, jeans, baggy jumper and pumps and dragged my case back through to the living room.

Helena stood "let's go then!"

I felt a pang of sadness for some reason as I grabbed my handbag and left the apartment, locking the door behind me. Helena reached her vehicle a few yards up the street and I walked, in the cold air, to join her. I took seat after we'd loaded my case in the trunk and she hopped into the driver's seat and we began the journey to the base.

We made small talk on the drive but I can't remember anything we spoke about, and the same for the shuttle ride from the base to Florida. I felt comfortable with Helena but the whole journey passed in a blur.

My next clear memory was stepping off the shuttle in the night at the bio conservation facility in Florida. There we lots of building and people around. We left the main area of the base and walked up a long driveway into some woods. Helena walked next to me as we walked up to a 2 story, old brick building, surrounded by a metal fence with a tall locked gate. The building didn't look welcoming in the night but I could make out that it was almost surrounded by the trees. I was tired and passed the point of caring right then. Helena unlocked the gate and we walked through, she turned and locked the gate behind us.

As we walked up the path, I was just considering whether to freak out at being locked inside a compound that reminded me of a prison when, Helena held out her hand and have me 3 keys. "You'll need these to get in and out. The fence is there to keep others out not us in!" I breathed a sigh of relief. It occurred to me that although I warmed to Helena, I didn't know her at all and I'd moved across the country with her in the space of an few hours.

We reached the door of the building and Helena let us in. The place was in darkness and Helena switched some lights on. "Let me show you your room." She said as she walked to the foot of the stairs and began to climb them. I dragged my case up the carpeted stairs. The building seemed like a hotel, it was nicely decorated, basic but smelled clean and fresh. Helena let me into a room on the first floor with a lovely wooden door and we went inside. I looked around at a lovely, comfortable room with a private bathroom, a huge bed made up with clean and fluffy white sheets and pillows, giant windows with a view into the darkness and a small kitchen. There were fresh flowers and fruit on the small table.

"This is a lovely room," I said as I put my case down.

"Yes, I like staying here," Helena said. "It's just you and I here tonight and I'll be in the very next room. Why don't you settle in and I'll see you in the morning?"

I nodded and thanked Helena, I wasn't exactly sure what I'd thanked her for right then but she smiled and took a step towards me, leaning in and kissing my cheek. I was a little surprised but it was nice and felt good.

"Goodnight." She said with a smile and turned to leave the room, quietly closing the door behind her. I was exhausted and pulled the curtains shut, I hurriedly pulled off all my clothes and, after a trip to the bathroom, I turned the light off and climbed into bed. It was so comfortable and much bigger than I was used to, almost immediately, I fell asleep and the next thing I was aware of was opening my eyes and sunlight peeping around the edges of my closed curtains.

Jumping out of bed, I felt a bit odd and apprehensive, I kept thinking of Jeannie and decided to sort myself out. I put away all my clothes and the things I'd brought with me, took a shower in my new, amazing bathroom and dressed in casual dark green skirt,, and a white long sleeve top with my white pumps. I did my hair and make up just the way I like them and ate an apple as I wondered when I'd see Helena.

It wasn't long before there was a knock on my door and I let Helena into my room. She looked great, as she had the day before and was dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. I couldn't help noticing that she had pretty big breasts which suited her, I admired them for a few seconds and compared them in my head to my own, small but pert breasts.

Helena said good morning and was happy to hear that I'd slept well. Helena accepted an offer of a cup of coffee and we sat around my table drinking and passing the time. Eventually, the conversation dried up and Helena got down to business.

"Right then! First things first. Luna, I really want your time here to be positive for you and for you to enjoy it. I suggest, for now, try to put Jeannie out of your mind because all this here is about you. There are going to be a lot of weird and strange things that will need to happen but we'll take it slowly, at your pace and I'll always be right with you, all of the time. You can talk to me about anything and I promise, you'll be safe with me. Is all that OK as a place to start from?"

Actually, I felt pretty calm about the whole thing which in itself was strange but here was something about Helena. The nice environment of my room also made it feel a little like a holiday but I think that was the point of it. "Yes, thanks, that sounds fine."

Helena smiled. "Lets get the first item of training out of the way then." Helena reached into her pocket and pulled out a pot of tablets. "These are a little like a birth control pill, you need to take them every day, they'll stop your cycle and make your body more receptive for our needs. If you decide to stop being here, then just stop taking them and everything will go back to normal. There are no bad side effects that we know of, but, for some women, these can increase sexual arousal but for other women, it makes no difference."

That was quite a first step but it made sense to me. I decided to take one there and then, I wanted Helena to feel that I was taking it seriously, at least at this stage, so I popped one in my mouth and swallowed it.

"Great!" Helena said.

We both finished our coffee at the same time and Helena put her cup down and looked over at me. "So, we're alone in the building, just you and me. One of the biggest changes in our lifestyle is that we have to be comfortable in all kinds of intimate situations and certainly OK with our own bodies and nudity. Would you be OK with spending today only in our underwear?"

It was kind of obvious that there would be a level of intimacy that I wasn't used to but I was happy with my body and was quite happy showing it off, I didn't think that this would be a problem. "Sure, I'm happy with that, as long as I don't get cold."

"Good, well, let's leave the clothes behind and I'll show you some of the rooms and facilities. I promise that it's nice and warm everywhere we'll go."

Helena stood up and quickly lifted off her top before folding in and putting it over one of the chairs and then slipped off her jeans in a flash. She stood in front of me wearing just a red matching lace bra and panty set. I was grateful that I'd also put on a matching cotton set, in black and so I slipped off my clothes and stood, kind of awkwardly, in front of Helena.

She looked me up and down slowly and smiled. "Oh, you are cute, I knew you would be!" she said which made me blush, Helena noticed and giggled at me.

"Come on then, let's go and have a look around." Helena said as she walked past me to the door.

I felt quite strange and very exposed as I followed Helena out into the corridor and down the stairs. As I followed Helena. I couldn't help looking at her butt which wiggled delightfully as she walked. I was realising how sexually frustrated I had become since Jeannie left but it didn't feel safe to be thinking of that right now.

At the bottom of the stairs, we turned right and walked down a long corridor which didn't have much natural light. "This is the laboratory wing of the building." Helena said.

"Are there aliens here?" I asked

"Yes, not many and we probably won't see them today." Helena replied as she glanced at me. I felt a little excited to see an alien life form up close and had no idea what to expect but, given my circumstances, that brought an element of worry.

"Come and see the plants." Helena said cheerfully as she sharply turned and opened a door. There was a second door right in front of us and as Helena opened it, a blast of heat hit me and I let out a little gasp. "Oh, sorry, I forgot to say, it's a little hot in here!" Helena said with a laugh. All of a sudden the underwear seemed a good idea.

We walked down a set of steps to the sunken floor as we went inside and, at the foot of the stairs, I was stunned to find myself standing on grass. The room was massive, at least the size of a swimming pool and quite high, with a strange blue and green lights which made it seem bright but also mysterious. There were plants, trees and bushes, none of which I recognised. "These are all alien plant species." Helena explained as she followed a pathway through the trees. "They've taken over ten years to become established here.

I didn't say anything but looked all around as we walked, it was as if we were on another planet, it was quite exciting. Reaching a little clearing, we came across and small and muddy pond which was steaming slightly. Helena sat on the floor and I followed her lead and sat, cross legged in the short grass. "Every facility now has a space like this." Helena said, "we use it as a temporary habitat for some breeding and also as a place to birth certain young."

My mouth dropped open a little but I regained my composure quickly. Helena continued, "Sometimes though, we just chill out in here."

I didn't feel like much chilling could take place it was really hot but a nice dry heat at least. Helena got to her feet and held out her hand to me, which I took and she pulled me to my feet. We left the room and went back into the corridor. Helena took me back out of the lab area and we looked at the lounge area which had a bar where I could help myself to drinks and there was a gym, a swimming pool and sauna.

Helena suggested we have a look outside and I hesitated as I looked down at my almost naked body. Helena put her hand on my shoulder and said the at the rear of the building were our enclosed grounds and no one could see us. I felt better and agreed that we should so outside.

It was a blazing hot day as we walked down the steps at the back of the building and onto the grass. The sun felt nice on my skin as we walked towards a wooded area at the far end of the grass. Helena sat in the shade and then lay on her back and looked up at me. I laid down next to her and settled myself. I'm not sure if it was the pills I'd taken or if it was because I had been sex starved, but, I think because I was with a sexy woman in her lingerie, I was feeling a little aroused.

Helena turned to look at me. "So, what do you think so far?"

"It's a lot to take in but, I am feeling more interested than worried. I'm enjoying being with you and I'm glad that it's just us here." I replied which made Helena smile at me.

"What do you want to know about next?" Helena asked.

I was kinda feeling like I didn't want this whole process to drag on. Either I would decide to stay or I would go home and it felt like no amount of time here would make much of a difference. I thought for a second and then stammered my way through my question as I asked. "When will I try... you know...with a ...well, breeding?"

Helena choked back a little laugh. "Well, your first time, you wouldn't breed as such. I'll choose an easy creature to just mate with you. It would be a male obviously and it would be so you can feel what its like. So, Luna, let me ask you, when do you want to try it? I promised to go at your speed and we will."

"I'm not sure," I replied carefully. "I am worried that knowing it will happen will make me feel more and more anxious as time goes by."

Helena thought for a minute and then said, let me think about it Luna, I know that for some women they like to get it over with and that's fine, if it goes well we can spend more time here or you can think about going home or coming with me to a new home. For now, I feel like a shower so why don't we go back to our rooms and freshen up then I'll show you some more places?"

I nodded, "Yes, it's been a lot of walking." I agreed. We had spent the whole day looking around and talking so I was glad to be going back inside. I felt quite relaxed as we walked inside and, strangely, I also felt quite safe even if I was nervous.

"I'll knock on your door in a while." Helena said as she smiled and wandered off down the corridor to her room.

Meanwhile, I shut my door behind me, grabbed some fruit from the bowl and slumped into one of the chairs. I found that I was actually looking forward to seeing Helena again that evening. I looked out of my huge window and watched the sun starting to set, a beautiful orange glow hung above the treeline. I slipped off my underwear and took a long bath. It was great to feel relaxed in my huge tub. I decided to spend a little time on myself and waxed my pubic mound which I liked to keep silky smooth and gave my long legs a coating of wax which I pulled off removing any trace of hair. Making certain to carefully moisturise my whole body, I then dried my hair, tied it back in a pony tail and put on a little, light make up.

Deciding to keep up with Helena's policy of underwear, I chose my nice dark blue, silk panties and bra which were sexy and I loved the way they looked and felt on me. It was only about fifteen minutes later when Helena knocked on my door. I opened it and took a look at her in front of me, just wearing a white lace bra and matching lace panties.

"You look really good." I said without thinking.

Helena grinned, "you too baby." She said as she reached out her hand.

I took her hand and she pulled me out into the corridor before letting go as we walked down the stairs.

"Where are we going this time?" I asked casually as we turned into the laboratory wing.

"I thought I'd show you some more of the lab, we didn't go downstairs to the lower level earlier."

I was more interested in the lab area than the rest of the building, I was intrigued to find out what was behind the doors as we walked. Passing the door to the habitat that we'd looked at earlier, we went just a little further along the corridor and turned right and then down some wide stairs. "This is the basement level." Helena announced as we reached the bottom of the stairs and continued along another corridor, lit with warm, yellow lights.

"This is the place I want to show you first." Helena said as we stopped outside a room. Helena opened the door and I followed her inside.

"What do you think?" Helena said as I looked around. This was a nice room, but had no windows as it was underground. Painted a very pale blue but with soft blue lighting, it almost glowed. There were lots of potted plants which looked like smaller versions of some of the alien plants I'd seen earlier, all around the edges of the room and in the middle of the room was what looked a bit like a large massage bed. The rooms also had a small table and a wash basin in one corner and one one wall hung a huge picture of a nebula. The room looked like a spa or a massage studio.

"I love it, it reminds me of a spa." I tell Helena.

"I like this room too, it's one of my favourites, that's why I brought you down here."

I walked around the room looking at the plants and then I ran my hand over the edge of the bed as I passed. Helena looked over and began to walk towards me. "Hop up on the table if you like."

"Yeah, OK!" I said quickly as I sat up on the bed. I was hoping Helena might want to massage me and I was really craving the touch of a woman and in my head, I figured we could talk some more.

"Good." Helena said as she walked up to me. I was just about to spin around and lay face down when Helena put her hand on my shoulder and eased me backwards so that I was laying on my back. I wiggled myself to the centre of the bed and Helena adjusted the pillow under my head.

"Comfortable?" Helena asked as she looked over me.

Looking back up I said "Yes, thanks." The bed covering was made of some sort of plastic fabric, it was soft and smooth and felt cool on my skin.

"I like these beds, I've been known to take a nap down here but don't tell anyone." Helena said as she giggled slightly and put her finger to her lips then made a 'shhh' noise.

I laughed, Helena looked so cute when she did that, I was really starting to like her or feel something, or... who knows?

Helena leant her elbows on the bed next to my shoulder and leant forward placing her hands under her chin and looked at me for a moment. "You know when we were outside earlier?"

"Yes."

"Well, you said something about feeling like you wanted to get the first time over and done with?"