In Search of Jeannie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and breathed out, I decided to be honest. "Yes, I'm not really scared by the idea but I guess it's normal that I'm really nervous."

Helena nodded as I spoke.

"I just don't want to wait so long that I end up being too scared and not giving it a shot." I was also thinking as I was speaking that this really was my only chance to see Jeannie again.

Helena smiled and her warm eyes looked down at me. "There was this one woman who I brought here a couple of years ago, it was three weeks before she felt ready and then, there was another woman, only 19 years old she'd done it before I even showed her to her room. Everyone is different."

"Can I ask again, will it hurt?" I said without really thinking but I guess that was on my mind.

Helena smiled and shook her head slowly as she said. "No, Luna, I promise, quite the opposite if you get into it."

I didn't say anything. Helena continued. "Do you know what I think?"

"What's that?" I ask.

Helena looked at me deeply as she said. "I think you should relax, I also think that you should see how it feels now. If you're worried, we can get it over with right now and then tomorrow, you'll know."

Somewhere deep inside I knew Helena had brought me down here for that reason.

"What will it be like?" I managed to say quickly.

Helena squinted her eyes and then her face lit up. "I have a lovely little guy next door, he's from Spalitoria 32 and is known as a Bhartra. He sort of looks like a really big spider but only has four legs, his body is the size of a small cat. He doesn't have hair or anything, his skin's smooth. He's a good choice for a first time and is really gentle. He's also really used to humans and has developed an instinct for being with a human female. Bhartra are one of the few species that seem to mate for pleasure as well as procreation."

Noticing that I was staring back at her with my mouth open, Helena stopped for a minute and let me process that. I was feeling a little dizzy and although I'd been listening to the words, they had not really sunk in. But I guess that's only to be expected.

"And you promise it won't hurt me?"

"I promise." Helena leaned a little closer to my face "I think you need to do this."

A thought popped into my head, I could just stand up and leave, go home and forget all this. The thought passed just as quickly as I let my eyes focus on Helena. Something made me trust her. And so, I breathed in and out and said "OK, I'll try."

"I'm glad you said yes and I'm certain you're making the right decision. I thought that you may try tonight and so, the Bhartra isn't next door, he's in a transit case under this bed. I didn't want to have to leave you alone for even a second."

It occurred to me that Helena had put a lot of thought into this. I nodded at her and felt my heart start to race as I breathed quickly.

"OK." Helena said, "One thing, if we do this, we can't really stop part way through so please be sure." I managed to nod.

"Cool!" Helena said casually, "Luna, can I get started?"

I couldn't manage any words and tried to think of Jeannie and the reason I was here but I did nod for a third time.

Helena stood up and moved along the bed. "I'm going to slip your panties off Luna." I pushed my butt up off the bed and Helena slid them over my ass and I put it back down on the bed before raising my feet a little and Helena pulled them off. The first thing that shot into my mind was that I was glad that I'd waxed that night. As soon as I'd thought it, I almost laughed to myself at how ridiculous that was. I was about to be fucked by some sort of strange creature and that was so mind blowing that I couldn't process it properly but I also felt embarrassed. Here I was, almost naked with a women I hardly knew who would would be present for such an intimate act. I felt my cheeks redden as the thoughts passed through my mind.

I'd just realised that I'd closed my eyes tightly as my concentration was broken by Helena. I felt her hand on my thigh and I opened my eyes to look at her. "I'm gonna need to touch you down here, that cool with you?"

Managing to speak I said yes quickly. Helena didn't seem at all concerned about what would be happening and her calmness was reassuring. I had no hang up about my body or about sex so far in my life, and I had no issues with a woman touching my pussy.

I felt her put her hands around my thigh and pull it towards her. It was obvious that needed to happen and so I moved my legs apart and bent my knees. Helena smiled and nodded at me and then opened a drawer on the side of the bed and I saw her pull out a little bottle and squirt some clear liquid onto her hand. It soon became obvious that it was lubricant and I jumped a little as the cold liquid touched my pussy. I have to confess that even though I was so nervous and more than a little terrified, I enjoyed the feeling of Helena gently massaging the slippery lube into my labia. I let out a long breath as Helena very slowly pressed two of her fingers into my pussy and twisted them around, making sure I was coated well.

I felt a little pang of disappointment as Helena removed her hand but I wasn't feeling aroused right at that moment and so I tried not to think about it. I watched Helena bend down and heard her pull something out from under the bed, I couldn't bring myself to move and look and so I stared at the ceiling. There were metallic sounds and scrapes coming from the left hand side of the bed and I heard Helena whispering. "Hello, how are you, little cutie, you want a little fun?" I felt my heart rate increase as I realised that she wasn't talking to me but to the Bhartra.

In my peripheral vision Helena stood up near my waist. I couldn't help but see that in front of her she held out a really odd looking creature, the first thing that struck me was the colour, it was deep orange fading to deep red in places and the body was clearly teardrop shaped and the foot long legs dangled below, they were bent in the middle, I couldn't see a head. It dawned on me that I was looking at an alien creature.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I intended to say in my head, instead it came out of my mouth. Helena stepped towards the far end of the bed and I couldn't look, I closed my eyes. I was hyper sensitive to every sound and I was just waiting for it to touch me. I think I was feeling a mixture of interest, repulsion and impatience. I felt a couple of bumps vibrate through the bed and instinctively, I let my legs drop further open.

A sudden reflex made me grunt when I felt two points of contact on my public mound, one after the other and then one at a time they moved up level with my belly button. I knew these were the front legs and I started breathing more rapidly and gripped the edges of the bed as I clamped my eyes even more tightly shut. I waited, I knew any second I'd feel something try to penetrate me. Nothing happened, another minute, still nothing except the weight of the creature standing on my belly and transferring its weight from leg to leg a little.

Out of the blue, something touched my face and made me snap my eyes open. The feeling was Helena stroking my cheek as she looked down at me. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

My voice trembled as I puffed out, "OK."

Helena bit her lip as she looked at me. "I think he likes you," she said as she began to stroke my arm which felt nice. I was glad she was doing this, I could focus on her and I managed a little smile I think.

"He just needs to be guided into the right spot, are you feeling ready for him to take you or would you like me to wait?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I said without taking my eyes off her.

Helena smiled and lowered her head close to my ear. "Close your eyes for a while Luna, think of Jeannie and know this, I was with Jeannie on her first time and this Bhartra mated with Jeannie on that night."

I wanted to sob or scream or something but instead I clamped my eyes shut and my head flooded with thoughts of Jeannie and then, just a few seconds later, I felt the legs standing on me, move a little and then something touched my pussy lips and both of my thighs at the same time. In my head I knew that was the body of the creature. I started feeling dizzy as I panted through my mouth trying in vain to calm my nerves.

I felt the head of what was obviously the penis touch my pussy and, as soon as it made contact, the Bhartra moved itself around and began to slowly hump me, trying to find the target. I let out a gasp and tried to stay still.

"I'm back." Helena whispered and I opened my eyes as her hand returned to my arm and gently stroked it. The prodding between my legs carried on and I opened my mouth to speak at the same second that the Barthra found the right place.

"Urrrrghhhh, Fuck." I whimpered as I felt the length of a long, thin cock slide right up into my lubed up pussy in one long thrust. It reached deep into me as I felt the body of the creature grind up against my pussy, I knew it was all the way in.

"Ohhh Luna, you did it." Helena said with wide open eyes and a big grin.

Bracing myself for the animalistic, violent fucking that I was certain would come, I gritted my teeth as I looked up at Helena. Instead, the Bhatra began a long, slow, deliberate movement of its body which slid its dick almost right out of my pussy before it pushed itself back in and held still for a few seconds. After five or six of these thrusts I let myself relax a little bit. It didn't hurt and it was on the verge of actually feeling good.

"Feels nice, right?"

"Yes." I managed as I concentrated on the feeling inside me as it slowly fucked me. I tried to imagine what Jeannie had felt.

"You're doing so well, just keep nice and still and feel him enjoying you."

I allowed my head to sink a little into the pillow and breathed deeply. I tried squeezing my pussy muscles gently on the cock and it made the Bhartra push a little harder which did feely really nice.

Helena stroked my face again, "nothing to be frightened of, is there?"

I shook my head as I felt the dick bottom out in my pussy again. I was stunned to find that after all, I was actually starting to enjoy it and I even allowed myself to rock my hips a little.

Suddenly, the creature stopped, his dick half in and half out of my pussy. I still couldn't bring myself to look down between my legs but Helena noticed the it had stopped moving and a smile spread over her face. I let my pussy squeeze him again and suddenly , I felt the body of the Bhartra drop down against my body and it thrust itself deeply into me and ground itself against my pussy lips. I felt it pushing, even though it was as deep as it could get and then, there was a red hot jet of sperm which I felt shoot into my pussy. I wasn't like a man, just one shot, but it squirted for about 15 seconds and I moaned as I felt it flood into me.

"Oh Luna, you made him cum!"

I slumped down a little and my body relaxed, the long dick kind of slithered out of me and quite quickly, I felt the weight of the Bhartra slide down between my thighs and off my body.

"I'll just go and take care of him." Helena said as I relaxed even more. My breathing returned to normal, that was it, I'd done it, and, all things considered, I quite liked it.

Helena picked up the Bhartra and bent down, returning him to his case. After a few minutes she stood up again and looked down between my legs. There was no mistaking the feeling of the warm and runny sperm which was now dribbling out of my pussy. "Let's see what happening down here." she said as she looked between my open legs. Helena had a cheeky grin on her face as she put her hand between my legs.

"Mmm, he came a lot." Helena said as I felt her hand brush over my sticky pussy lips. I wasn't even surprised as I felt her deliberately coat her fingers in the leaking sperm and rub them between my pussy lips and then slide them up to my clit. I closed my eyes, put my head back and just let her do it. I just needed to cum right there and Helena knew it. "I think it's your turn now." She said as her fingers began to slowly rub over my clit.

Helena expertly rubbed my clit and soon I could feel intense pleasure building in my body. I was subconsciously rocking my hips and moaning as she massaged my labia and clit perfectly. As if her fingers on my clit weren't enough, Helena steadily pushed two fingers into my dripping pussy, curled them upwards and rubbed my G spot in circles. Her aim was perfect as she worked on me inside and out. I could only stand about a minute of this and I could feel the orgasm building inside me. That lovely warm feeling spreading from deep in my pussy and radiating throughout my body.

My moans and grunts were getting more frequent and I was so close to cumming. "Oh shit Helena, Oh fuck fuck fuck, I think I'm gonna cum."

Helena pressed her fingers harder into both my G spot and clit and giggled. That was all it took, I let out a little squeal and my head rolled from side to side and then I exploded. Almost shouting "Fuck!" At the top of my voice as my body shook violently. My pussy squirted as Helena rapidly pulled her fingers from my spasming body. As I panted and came down from one of the best orgasms I have ever felt, Helena ran her sticky hand up my leg. And her face appeared in my view again.

"So, what were you worried about about?" Helena said with a cheeky smile on her face.

"I can't remember!" I replied. I felt myself grinning and for the first time since I met Helena, I didn't feel worried and my god, I felt satisfied.

"In our communes, nearly every day is like this you know."

A thought popped into my head. "Did you make Jeannie cum?"

Helena smiled at me. "Yes, I've been with her a few times with and without alien creatures. Are you OK with that?"

I thought for a minute and even though I thought I'd be jealous, for some reason, I wasn't at all. "Yes, I'm OK, anyway, I've been with you now too!"

"Yup, that's true!" Helena said with a grin.

I sat myself up on the bed and felt the pool of my juices and the Bhartra sperm pooling under my ass. "I think I'm gonna need a shower." I said with a giggle.

Helena reached into the little drawer and pulled out some cleaning wipes and she gently helped me mop myself up as I stood.

Helena looked at me sweetly as she said, "I'm really proud of you for doing that tonight. Why don't we go over to the spa room and relax in the hot tub for a while and then I'm going to treat you to a glass of wine and some nice dinner.

I laughed. "That sounds like a nice end to the day." Helena passed me my panties and I put them on.

"I'll tidy in here a little later." Helena said and I followed her out of the room. I stopped in the doorway and looked back for a second. I grinned to myself as I turned and followed Helena down the corridor and back up the stairs.

Later that night, I was in bed. I tried to replay the events of the day but I was too tired. Helena would call for me in the morning and who knows what she had planned then. All I knew was at that moment, I felt happy for the first time in weeks and I was one big step closer to seeing Jeannie again.

Darkness flooded over me as I drifted into a deep, dreamless sleep.

To Be Continued...