In Search of Jeannie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to distract myself from my feelings of lust and so I logged into the computer and looked up the daily news. It didn't work, and I couldn't think of anything but sex. I just wanted to get my hand in my panties and sort myself out but there was no way I was going to be caught by Helena, even though I knew she'd be fine with it, I wasn't quite ready for that just yet.

Managing to calm myself down slightly, I played some music on the computer and browsed through some shopping sites, mainly clothes. I would have bought some but I had no idea where I would get them sent. Glancing at the time, I'd been alone in this room for about an hour, I was thinking about going back to my room but Helena had asked me to stay here so I figured I'd do as she asked. About another twenty minutes went by and I was starting to feel bored when the sound of the door clicking open grabbed my attention. Looking around, I expected to see Helena but instead, Alice stood in the doorway smiling.

"I just came to say goodbye." Alice said. "Well, that is, goodbye for now, I'm sure I'll be seeing you again."

I stood up and went to give Alice a hug. "Nice meeting you." I said, wishing I could have come up with something more fitting.

Alice laughed sweetly at me. "I hope I didn't freak you out?"

I shook my head. "No, you're OK. You just made me horny! For some reason I don't find all this scary."

"I think you are amazing, Luna. I'll be seeing you very soon." Alice said as she winked at me.

Deciding that life was too weird to worry, I pressed my lips to hers and she responded by gently sucking my bottom lip as we kissed. Pulling my lips away I smiled at Alice. "Bye, honey, see you soon I hope."

Alice grinned at me and closed the door. I heard her footsteps getting quieter as she walked away down the corridor. Slumping back down on the sofa I wondered how much longer I'd be here but only a few minutes passed before the door opened again and Helena stood in the doorway with her big, warm smile and still only wearing her black underwear.

"I'm so sorry I left you so long, I didn't know I'd have to sort out Alice today but hey, orders are orders." She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"It's OK." I said, "I understand, I'm fine and it was, well, urm, interesting."

Helena came over and sat next to me, "So, what did you think?"

I thought for a moment about making something up but immediately dismissed the thought and decided just to be honest. I looked at Helena, "I thought that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen."

Helena raised her eyebrows and to be honest, she looked a little surprised. "Wow, honey, you are getting into this way faster than most women."

I nodded, "I don't know but maybe the medication is having an effect, I'm so aroused now, and I can't get it out of my mind."

"Maybe," said Helena, "but perhaps you just know what you want."

Before I could speak, Helena stood up and reached for my hand. I took her hand and she pulled me to my feet. She held my hand and put her other on my cheek. "Come with me Luna."

Helena turned, and I followed, holding her hand. I knew she was going to give me what I needed, and I trusted her to know what that was. I wasn't even sure myself in that moment, but the feeling of arousal was burning through my body and mind. We walked out of the room and back up the stairs. Helena kept a grip on my hand as we headed along the long corridor on the ground floor level. "In here." Helena said as she swung open a door and we entered a small room with red walls and windows that looked out over the trees at the back of the building.

I looked around for a second, there was no bed in this room, just a pile of black, shiny cushions and a couple of plastic chairs. A big orange box stood in a corner. Helena let go of my hand and turned to me and then put her hands on my hips. "Go with me, Luna, I'm gonna make you feel so good right now." I nodded, and Helena grabbed my top and lifted it over my head quickly. Without moving her eyes away from mine, she reached behind me and expertly unclasped my bra and slid it over my shoulders, releasing my breasts. It even felt amazing being undressed by Helena and I longed for whatever would come next.

Helena quickly grabbed my jeans and unbuttoned them, ripping them down my legs, I stepped out of them. Helena looked up and down at me. I don't think that, in that moment, I was capable of saying anything. Helena pushed me back against the wall and slid her hand down the front of my panties which made me gasp. Her expert fingers pressed between my pussy lips and I moaned as she pulled her hand out again. "Holy shit, you're soaked!" she observed.

"Oh God, yes!" I replied.

"Hmm," Helena said as she turned away from me, I wanted to drag her back and push her hand between my legs, but I just watched her walk over to the orange box and unclip it's lid. Realising my eyes had gone wide and I was staring, I understood that there was a creature in there. I suddenly felt scared but only for a few seconds. I just wanted whatever it was, and I was ready. Helena leaned in and slowly stood back up holding what looked like a big fleshy, bulbous worm, it was about 1 meter long and half a meter round, about half way along its body, it split into 4 or 5, I guess you'd call them tails, or tentacles which moved around. The worm was light grey and looked scaly rather than slippery.

Right now, I should have been terrified but all I wanted was to be fucked. Helena looked at me as she held the heavy worm and smiled, I just nodded back at her and leant forwards sliding down my soaked panties so that I would be ready.

"Good girl." Helena said as she placed the worm in the middle of the floor. I watched it as it stretched itself out into a straight line but then it became still. Helena grabbed the cushions and arranged them either side of the worm. Finally, she stood and held out her hand to me. "Come," she said. I took the five or six steps until I reached her. Helena took my hands and turned me so that my back was to the worm. "One leg either side," she said as she gently pushed me and I took a step back and stood on the cushions.

Looking down at my feet the tail of the worm was just visible, looking back at Helena I couldn't stand it any longer and I let my hand move between my legs. I felt the sticky, warm wetness as I pressed my fingers between my pussy lips and rubbed my clit. I almost came right then but I was brought back to reality by Helena who put her hand on my shoulder. My hand fell away from my pussy and I bit my lip and looked longingly at Helena who just put a little pressure on my shoulder and said. "Kneel honey."

I sort of entered a dream like state as I got to my knees, I felt no fear and just wanted it to happen so badly that it burned. My knees pressed into the shiny, soft cushions and I looked down at the tail end of the worm between my legs, the tentacles moved around beneath me. I couldn't see any sort of penis. Helena moved behind me and knelt. I felt her put her hand on my upper back as she asked me to lean forward. As I did, I put my hands on the floor and pushed my ass in the air a little. Helena's hand slid back down my back. "You want this now Honey?" Helena asked.

"Right now!" I replied and gritted my teeth, somewhere, deep down, I realised that I had no idea what would come. I felt Helena put her hand between my legs and spread open my wet labia. Next, I felt a really hot pressure on my pussy entrance and I knew it had to be the penis of this creature. All of a sudden, the cock slid right up my wet pussy, I yelped as I felt my tight little tunnel stretch around the big, smooth cock that had impaled itself inside me. It felt so good inside me and it stayed still for a few seconds as I relished the feeling of fullness and raging heat in my body.

Just as I started breathing more quickly, the cock started to fuck me, I couldn't see what was happening, but I shut my eyes anyway and concentrated on the feeling as it slid out of my pussy and quickly pushed back in. God it was good as I felt it throb and rub over my g spot every time it pushed its way back in. This was the fucking I needed, and my body responded by quickly pushing me to orgasm. I couldn't help grunting and pushing my ass back on the cock which made it fuck me harder. Helena put her hand on my ass and squeezed it. It was like she could read my body and my mind, through my own grunting and moaning I heard her say. "Cum if you need to baby, enjoy this."

That was about all the encouragement I needed and just as the dick started to swell even more, it pushed deeper and hit my cervix, that pushed me right over the edge and I felt my vagina clenching hard on the cock as a powerful orgasm overtook me, flooding my body with ecstasy. I felt myself squirting harder than I ever had and I almost passed out. The creature didn't even slow down and kept fucking me hard, like a machine.

"Good girl." Helena said as she squeezed my ass again. By now, I was gasping for breath and rocking my hips against the cock that was impaling me. Helena slid her hand underneath me and she found my clit. I almost screamed as her fingers made contact with my clit. As the fucking steadily sped up, she rubbed my clit and had me cumming again in no time. My body spasmed hard and I squirted again. I was just catching my breath and pushing back hard when the cock rammed in deeply and stayed there, I knew he was going to cum inside me and I gripped his cock hard with every muscle in my pussy.

Grunting hard as the cum started to spurt inside me, it was so hot that I could feel the hard jets hitting the walls of my pussy, squirt after squirt sprayed into me. The cock was still spurting cum as it slid out with a plop followed by a load of cum. I rolled onto my side and looked down at the worm. Its cock was bright red and extended on the end of one of the tentacles, it was just sticking up in the air, dribbling light blue sperm and twitching. It looked so hot.

"Feel better?" asked Helena.

I nodded, I did feel better. As I slumped back on the floor, Helena began to clean the worm and I watched as she picked it up and returned it to the box. It was about then that I started to feel uneasy and a little upset even. The realisation dawned on me that I'd been so horny that I'd craved being fucked by anything. Something didn't feel right.

"You want to take a shower?" Helena said as she knelt next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I feel strange." I blurted out. "Why did I just fuck that thing with no fear?"

Helena moved up to my head and sat, stretching her legs along the floor, I leaned against her. She began to stroke my shoulder.

"I've seen this before honey." Helena started to explain, "But not for a few years."

I turned myself around and looked at her.

"I think it's the Bhartra sperm mixed with the hormone tablets. It seems that it can create a huge sexual appetite and remove fear in some women, but it's really rare."

That made sense to me, I felt a lot like I'd been drugged.

"It's probably wearing off now, that's why you're feeling a little strange."

"I guess that would explain it, I said to Helena. "I think I'll take that shower now."

"Come on Honey." Helena said as she got to her feet. Helena helped me up and took me down the corridor to the shower room. The watery sperm was dribbling from my pussy and running down my legs as I walked. I did feel a bit better after a long hot shower. It gave me a little time to think. I had enjoyed it and had a couple of really good orgasms, it hadn't hurt me in any way, so, what was there to worry about?

Helena and I spent that evening, playing loud music in the lounge and drinking wine, it was a bit like a party night and it was the early hours of the morning that I climbed into bed with my head spinning from the alcohol and the damn good fucking I'd had that day.

I fell asleep almost immediately and slept a deep and dreamless sleep.

To be continued ...

12