In Stark Contrast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down dreamily when she felt Phillipe's hand come to rest of the softness of her belly, Amber watched as the naked man beside her worked her blouse up until the lacy cups of her bra were exposed. Spreading her legs as if beckoning Phillipe between them, Amber's breath lodged in her throat waiting for him to unclasp the front of it.

Gasping as he took her painfully erect nipples between his fingers, Amber dug her heels hard into the crisply pressed sheets. Reaching up with her right hand to pull Phillipe closer, Amber smashed her lips furiously against his as his small but knowing hand examined every nook and cranny of her freed bosom.

Allowing his grip to drift slowly from the warmth of Amber's cleavage as he twisted his tongue delightfully around her's, Phillipe massaged the woman's bare midriff for several seconds before eventually lowering it to it's ultimate destination. Sliding his fingers beneath the bunched material of her tight black skirt, Phillipe pressed his index and middle fingers together, using them repeatedly to carve a swath through the humid and swollen folds of Amber's pussy.

His cock standing at full attention as he watched the way Amber's rear end bucked off the bed, the rigid and angular slab of flesh seemed to take on the qualities of a divining rod pointed crudely at its eventual target.

Scrubbing his mouth down Amber's cheek before closing it on the softest part of her neck, Phillipe then took great pleasure caressing his lips across the swells of Amber's 34C breasts until each of her nipples inflated like fat, juicy cherries on his tongue.

"Spread your legs all the way," he looked up into Amber's eyes and insisted.

Despite the soreness coursing through her body, Amber complied at the speed of light.

Like an animal taking advantage of a willing female in heat, Phillipe was on top of Amber with a suddenness the 32 year old divorcee hadn't ever seen. His dick sliding easily into the same pussy he'd pilaged just minutes earlier, this time Phillipe grabbed Amber by the bottom of her thighs and pushed her knees up even with her cheeks.

"OHHHHHH..FUCK!!!," she cried out, unable to quite fathom how such a small man could possess such strength and determination.

His eyes just mere inches above her's now, Phillipe looked down with almost blood thirsty glee at the excruciating pleasure that was spreading across Amber's face as he pounded his pelvic bone down on top of her's.

His hips working with the intensity of a piston fired engine, it wasn't long before both of Amber's feet were flailing crazily out to each side of his sweat-soaked shoulders.

Her facial features scrunched as Phillipe bore down with all his weight, Amber could still look down between the bouncing brackets of her breasts and see the man's steel appendage driving deep between her parted thighs. Closing her calves around Phillipe's lean and muscular back, it felt as if the head of his cock was made of the same diamond studded material at the tip of an oil rig's burrowing drill.

"OH GOD FUCK ME..FUCK ME HARD!!" she begged up to her Latin/Creole lover as she locked her ankles around the back of his waist.

"UURRGGHHH..UURRGGHH..UURRGGHH," Phillipe grunted in return, simply allowing his guttural moans and the urgency of his thrusts to speak in turn.

Clenching her vaginal muscles tight around the stabbing pride of Phillipe's manhood, Amber could feel every vein laced contour of his dick rubbing along the insides of her soaking wet vaginal walls. By the time she felt his balls start crashing down on the crack of her ass on each downward push, Amber swore his dick was literally spinning like that same oil well drill inside her.

Assuming Phillipe was going to finish her off in that gloriously brutal position, with her legs wrapped like tentacles around him, Amber was totally unprepared for what he did next. Feeling his surprisingly strong hands come to rest on the upper part of her thighs, Amber watched as he eased backwards slightly, the entire time keeping his cock buried inside her.

Even with her dizzy eyes, Amber could still see the glazed look of determined focus on Phillipe's face, almost like an artist in his creative zone. With stunning ease and quickness, Phillipe took the stalks of Amber ridiculously long legs and folded them side by side between his knees.

A look of unmitigated awe bubbled beautifully across Amber's face, amazed that the tiny man hovering above was able to do so with such ease. Her thighs now braced together like two creamy white logs between Phillipe's sinewy but powerful legs, she felt like her heart would pound straight through her chest when he pushed his dick to the hilt inside her.

As filled as she felt in the previous position, whatever Phillipe knew about human anatomy was now sending tears of sizzling bliss streaming down her cheeks. With her legs in that snug and unflinching position, Phillipe's already ample girth suddenly felt the size of the world when he bored it forward with short, savage thrusts.

The bulldozing shaft of his cock seeming to tear at her guts, Amber was left with the swirling image of the man's almost demonic looking, upturned penis, and how it must look as it expanded the deepest reaches of her vagina. Her hands blindly flailing upwards, Amber clutched them against Phillipe's exquisitely sculpted chest, absorbing every ounce of energy he was exerting trying to satisfy her. The bed below now in constant motion, Amber suddenly found herself launching her rear end of the mattress, trying with all her might to meet Phillipe's thrusts.

Sensing Amber's desperation beneath him, it only served to spur Phillipe on that much more until the two lovers ceased to look like two separate human beings on the bed. If a maid had accidentally stumbled into the room at that moment, she may have recoiled in fear thinking some sort of alien life form had taken up residency in the suite.

In reality, it was the only way Phillipe Ruiz knew how to fuck. Having spent his entire life around horses, it would have been impossible for him not to take a few lessons in husbandry from the majestic animals he made his living around. Not to mention, at his size with the inevitable Napolean Complex that came with it, Phillipe always found it necessary to show the women he was with just what he was capable of. And as a result, Amber Graves was about to have the most magical and sexually transcendent moment of her life.

The anvil shaped head of Phillipe's penis gouging repeatedly at her g-spot was simply too much for Amber to take. Convulsing wildly beneath her seemingly maniacal lover, Amber's brain felt just like one of those orbs of lightening you see in a mad scientist's lab. Clawing her hands over Phillipe's shoulders, arms and chest, Amber cried into the man's neck as he churned the most harrowing orgasm of her life from her loins.

It was only then Phillipe allowed himself to cum.

Her face buried into his left shoulder as they slammed their two very souls together, Amber could fell the veins bulging like chords in Phillipe's neck as he shot wad after wad of his burning lust deep into her womb. The bed covers now a bunched mess beneath her, Amber's gangly frame jerked and heaved as she welcomed Phillipe's frothy seed.

His groin rolling like a runaway cement mixer as he emptied his bloated balls, when Phillipe finally did pull back to survey the wreckage, all he could do was wipe the sweat from his brow and smile seeing the way Amber trembled below. Reaching down with his right hand to dab at a smudge of mascara from her left eye, Phillipe then leaned in and kissed the shivering woman on the lips with a tenderness that belied everything he'd done to her over the previous half hour before finally pulling his penis free.

All Amber could do was wince before reaching up in her spaced fog and pat the young man's cheek to thank him for such a romantic gesture.

Once she was able to catch her breath, Amber started to take stock. She could see how her dress was hiked up to her waist, her panties obviously missing, eventually to be taken as a trophy by her lover. Her blouse pushed up to her chest, Amber could see her bra cups were laying unhooked and mangled out to each side as several fresh hickeys began to form on the lily white mounds of flesh.

"I feel like I've been put through a blender," she admitted to Phillipe, who was still kneeling there between her jellified legs, as if admiring his captured prey.

Seeing Phillipe's semi hard erection against the backdrop of his well defined abdominal muscles, its entire mass saturated in their shared bodily fluids, Amber knew her indiscretion was well worth it. It would be a selfishly joyful vision she'd carry with her until her dying day. She also sensed it was time for her to go.

By the time she'd put herself back together and headed across the street to rejoin her friends, it was all Amber could do not to blush under the gauntlet of their quizzical stares.

"Where did you run off to?" one of them asked.

"Somebody I knew had something they wanted me to see," she managed with a Cheshire grin before sitting her sore and throttled behind back down beside them.

THE END

Hope you liked it!!

12