In the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes I have been observing you lately and the feeling I get on being close to you is unimaginable,' she said looking into his eyes.

Squeezing her in his arms and planting a kiss on her forehead 'so it goes to show that both of us enjoy being close,' he said lifting her face up and caressing her lips.

Feeling his caresses 'do you want to . . . . . . . .?' she asked and feeling shy did not complete the sentence.

'Yes I want to if that is what you mean,' saying it he touched her lips again.

'Yes you can,' saying it she closed her eyes and lifted her face.

Cupping her face in both hands Raj looked deep into it and when her lips started pouting he kissed them lightly.

Opening her eyes 'Is that how you kiss,' she said kissing him with vigour.

'Do you think I have any experience in kissing a woman,' saying it he locked his lip upon hers and kissed her passionately.

Coming out of the kiss 'not bad for a beginner and you seem to learn fast,' she said.

'Some things come naturally when incited,' he replied hugging her again in his arms.

On being embraced 'you don't seem to let me out of your arms,' she said.

'I love to have you in my arms and please don't try to stop me,' he said embracing her tightly.

'Why should I stop you . . .,' and before she could complete the sentence she felt his hands pull her lower body on to his and on feeling his hardness brush her thighs ' . . . . when it feels so heavenly,' she said.

Delighted by her words 'Mom why don't we stay put in the attic tonight,' he said.

'Yes I don't remember the last time when he slept here and moreover today it is quite warm,' as she said it she hugged his whole body onto hers.

'Oh! Mom I am so happy,' saying it he kissed her passionately.

'Why are you so happy? Is it because I hugged you or is it because I agreed to spend the night here?' she asked.

'Both! As you have agreed to spend the night then I think I would have ample opportunities to hug you,' he said as he pushed her to the wall.

Being cornered and unable to move 'don't you think you are taking advantage,' she said putting her arms around his neck and caressing it.

'It's for the good of both,' saying it he slipped a hand on her back and unhooked her blouse.

Feeling him unhooking her blouse 'and what could that be for,' saying it she pulled his face down to her bosom.

Cuddling his face in her warmth of her bosom 'it's for showering love upon you,' he replied discarding her blouse.

'Does one shower love by undressing one's garments,' she asked pressing his face on her bra clad bosom.

'Though it's a love of different nature I feel you would like it,' saying it he dipped his face between her warm breasts and unclasped her bra.

'Do you have to be so shameless as to pull out ones undergarments,' she asked as she felt her bra being pulled out of her body.

'In this form of love they are the main obstacles,' as he uttered those words his eyes fell upon her naked petite breasts and caressing them 'it's so beautiful to feel them Mom,' he said.

'Does one praise ones Mom's breasts like that,' she asked as warm waves started erupting in her body.

'All beautiful things are meant to be praised and if they belong to your Mom, then you are bound to praised even more,' saying it as he took a breast in his mouth he pressed his hardness on her waist.

Feeling his hardness on her waist and having her breast in his mouth Kala's body began to writhe in ecstasy and as she felt moistness creeping between her thighs. Biting her lips and pulling his face from her breast 'when is all this going to stop,' she asked.

'Let me embrace you for a few more moments Mom,' he said as he grasped her and pressed his hardness on her soft belly.

Feeling that in no way he was going to let her go without having accomplished his feat she started grinding her waist on his manhood and when Raj started moaning, gluing her lips on his and kissing him passionately 'do you still need to have me in your arms?' she asked.

'Yes no yes no,' repeating it he kept jabbing his hardness on her soft belly and pushing her to the wall he shot in his pants. Then it was the turn of Kala to hold him in her arms and soothe him.

It was after some time that Kala moved out of his arms and collecting her garments went down to fight out a battle more difficult than the one she had encountered in the attic. After debating all the pros and cons and neither winning or losing the battle she decided to climb up as she had given a word to her son that she would spend the night in the attic.

On climbing she saw Raj lying on mattresses reading a document and as she knelt beside him 'Mom, look what I found,' he said showing her the documents.

'What are they?' asked Kala not bothering to read them.

'It's a statement left behind by Grand Father informing us about the property,' he said.

'So the old man had thought of us,' she said.

'Yes and he also states that he had to guard it with all his life,' he said.

'Yes he did that. He neither informed his son nor his grandson about it,' she said spilling her anger.

'No, he goes to say that he did not inform us as there was a cult involved in it. Mom, I think the old man had old beliefs and hence did not inform us.'

'May be,' she said and thought for a while and unable to recap any instance. 'Okay let his soul rest in peace,' she said.

'Yes rest in peace grand pa,' he said and turning to face her 'so now we need not bother about anyone,' he said holding the papers.

'Yes it is a big relief,' she replied.

Getting excited 'tomorrow I am going to buy the whole town Mom,' he said.

'Provided I give you the key,' she replied jokingly.

Smiling at her 'do you think you have the key?' he asked.

Kala slipped her hand inside her blouse and pulling it out empty she looked at him.

'Open your blouse and search thoroughly Mom,' said Raj dangling the key in front of him.

Seeing the key in his hand 'You pig,' she screamed and as she lunged forward to snatch it, Raj held her and pulling her by his side 'do you want me to put it back,' he asked.

'You are a swine,' she said taking the key from him.

'It's fine, now why don't you put it back where it belongs to,' he said staring at her bosom.

'Why should I, I will keep wherever I want to,' she said kissing the key.

'I was hoping I would get a chance to remove it from its hiding place,' he said looking into her eyes.

'Why are you so crazy, where you not . . . .. . .?' she said.

'Being close to you I go crazy Mom,' he replied.

'Then I think I should go to my room,' she said trying to get up.

Pulling her down 'how can you go when you have promised,' he said.

'What promise did I make?' she asked making faces at him.

'You said . . . . . . ,' he could not reply.

'Yes I said I would spend the night here, nothing else,' she replied shaking her head.

'But I thought spending the night with you would be something different,' he replied.

'What do you mean by something different?' she asked moving closer.

'Like having you in my arms,' he replied.

'You had me in your arms, did you not?' she asked smiling at him.

'Yes I had you in my arms and what's wrong if I feel like having you again,' he said.

'Yes you can but you may have to restrict your hands, think about it,' she said.

'Did you not allow me to undo your blouse,' he replied.

'That's because my bra malfunctioned.'

'Now I want to see if it fits you as I intend to buy you some more,' he said pulling her close.

'Is it because of that or do you have any dirty ideas?' she asked.

'First let me have a look and as far as any dirty ideas are concerned we will come to it later,' saying it he started undoing her blouse.

'You have become smarter than a guy of your age,' she said feeling elated by his act.

'It's the circumstances which has brought changes Mom,' he said and as he pulled out her blouse 'they seem to look prettier now' he said eyeing her breasts.

'You are not supposed to look at them and moreover I did not ask for your comments,' she replied.

'How can I buy you a bra without studying what's going to be behind them?' he asked.

'As if you don't know what size I wear.'

'Size yes I do know. I am trying to gauge what texture and what design would suit these beautiful orbs,' he said as he undid her bra.

'You are a wicked person,' she said as her bra was pulled out.

Denuding her breasts and feasting his eyes on their shape, their size and the brownish erect nipples 'no bra would enhance their beauty Mom and don't you think it would be better if they are left naked,' he said.

'And have you ogling at them all day long, no' she replied and before he could utter a word 'if you have finished can I dress up,' she enquired.

'How can you when neither I have touched nor kissed them,' he said cupping her small breasts in both hands. Then caressing them softly and tweaking her nipple 'will you not hug me Mom,' he asked.

'So you are not going to let me go unless I hug you,' saying it she moved closer and putting her arms around him and drawing him closer she hugged him.

'Yes I have been craving to hug you all along,' he replied holding her in his arms.

'Why, had you not had me in your arms earlier?' she asked.

'Yes but to have you in my arms lying down on bed is different,' he said pulling her up on top of him.

'Why what difference does it make? Isn't it the same me and the same you,' she said getting excited on lying on top of him.

'It makes a world of difference and the difference is there for you to take note of,' he said pulling her lower body on to his hardness.

'Why do you men have to be so mean? Can you not propose in a better way?' she asked lying fully on top of him and snuggling his hardness beneath her belly.

'Had I asked you point blank would you have accepted?' he asked grasping her in both hands and kissing her passionately.

'Should you not have tried,' and thinking for a moment she said. 'Even if I had said no it would have had a different meaning.'

'Then shall I take your answer as yes now,' he asked caressing her lips.

'When you have not asked me how can you jump to conclusion,' she replied biting his finger.

Pushing his finger deep into her mouth 'is it necessary I should ask such a question. Can you not understand why he is knocking at your door?' he asked pressing his erectness on her soft hot belly.

'How should I know what that dirty fellows intentions are?' she replied.

'Now you call him dirty but when he starts pleasuring you, your words fail to praise him,' he said as he started tugging her sari.

'It seems you don't understand what I say. Did I not say that if we say no it means yes and vice versa,' she replied.

'So dirty means lovable and if it is so why don't you shower some love on him,' he asked pulling out her sari.

'What do you think I have been doing? Have I not nuzzled him on the warmest, softest part of my body? If this is not like showering love then I don't know what it can be,' she replied.

'Yes you have showered some love and I think he has gone crazy,' he said as he started pushing down her slip.

'Is that why he is throbbing?' she asked biting his earlobe.

'Lodged in the comfort zone of the most gorgeous woman if he does throb where do you think he would' he said pushing her slip down her thighs.

'When he is so comfortably lodged then why are you pulling my slip,' she asked as hot waves lashed through her body.

'It's the turn of my dirty eyes,' he said.

'Why, have they not seen what a woman has down there?' she asked biting her lips.

'No and they have even failed to visualize how it would look like,' he replied as his hands slipped under her panties.

Recapping his life spent in that small village which does not even have power 'yes how can they have,' she uttered softly.

Taking it as a cue he put her down and kneeling beside 'I can't believe I am going to feast my eyes upon it,' he said.

'And I don't know what has made me allow you to,' she said and then thinking of the miserable life she had she found no wrong in allowing him.

Bending down and staring at her exquisite shapely thighs and the dark panties snuggled between them 'one ought to have two pairs of eyes to feast upon them Mom,' saying it he placed his hand between her warm thighs and caressed them.

Feeling his hand creep up her thighs Kala's body started convulsing and biting her lips she criss-crossed her thighs stopping his hand from gaining access to her privates.

Seeing her body writhe in pleasure he spread her thighs and creeping his hand up touched the very spot which was stained with her juices and as his mother's body convulsed taking hold of her panties he drew them down and was spellbound looking at the pinkish moist lips nuzzled amidst dark forest.

'So finally your eyes have been rewarded,' she said as her body convulsed with pleasure.

Placing a finger between her lips and drawing a line 'if you would fold your legs then I may be able to see it in its full splendour,' he replied coming to kneel between her thighs.

'What more is there to look which you eyes have not seen?' she asked as she complied with his request.

'There's lot more and you ought to be a man to understand it,' he replied as his eyes kept staring at the exciting view of her pink cunt lips surrounded by a lush black forest.

'Do you plan to spend the whole night staring at it?' she asked.

'I would have if there were no better options,' saying it he moved up and taking hold of her in his arms he glued his lips on hers and kissed her wildly.

Coming out of his kiss 'I think it would have been better if I had not questioned you,' she said looking deep into his eyes.

'Mom it's getting difficult for me to stop now,' he said as he devoured her lips again.

'Yes and I have no complaints,' she said reciprocating his kisses.

As she was busy kissing Raj pulled his pants out and placing his hardness on her body started grinding it on her warm cushioned waist.

Feeling his naked cock on her waist 'do you know what you are doing?' she asked holding him tight in her arms.

'No, I have no idea. I have been carried away by the sheer pleasure of lying naked upon you' he said poking his hardness haphazardly on her waist.

'Go down a little,' she hissed softly.

Repositioning as he tried again he felt elated when his hardness slipped into her wet opening and grabbing her body in both hands he started sweating.

Feeling his heart beat faster and seeing him sweat profusely 'cool down, ease down,' she said holding him in his arms and when it became normal 'now slowly keep pushing it in and out.'

Raj did as he was told. He kept pushing it in and out of her warm moist opening and on getting control of it, he accelerating his moves.

Kala was on cloud nine. Having his rigid hardness pleasuring her she was unable to control her desires. Holding him tightly she urged him to accelerate his moves and as Raj gained momentum crying out his name 'yes do it, pound it harder,' she cried out on having had a huge orgasm.

Raj continued ramming his hardness inside her and when he heard his Mom scream out with pleasure he intensified his pounding and feeling her warm muscles tighten around him and feeling it hit the base he unloaded his cum deep inside her and lay upon her totally exhausted.

Holding him in her arms and soothing him with kisses 'do you know what you have done?' she asked and as Raj shook his head 'you have just fucked your Mom,' she said gluing her lips upon his.

And when he asked 'is it the end of the road,' holding him tightly in her arms 'it's just the beginning,' she replied.

Do you want me to continue this story?

12