In the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what really turned her on the most was to straddle Adon from on top and have her way with him before allowing him to sprawl her on her back and take her lying down.

The sexual adventures that led to Eva's and Adon's discoveries took time and concentration. They didn't want to be interrupted or distracted. They found themselves waiting until after dark or when Nuh would be absent so that they could be alone.

There was still no shame or guilt, neither in being naked before others nor in copulating where they could be seen. But they instinctively felt that involving Nuh would interfere with the new pleasures they were discovering.

It was beginning to become an issue of privacy, a personal matter. They had begun to develop feelings and attitudes about sex. It was no longer simply a biological reflex, but something that was recreational. They were doing it for fun.

12