All Comments on 'In the Dark of Night'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AlGordonAlGordonover 5 years ago
More than worth the wait

Felt vaguely improbable at the outset, but with unmatched insight Ausfet unravels a really authentic, sweet tale with her usual sensuality - just great writing!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Fantastic romance with a touch of mystery

I really enjoyed this, including all the little details of their separate lives and Daz's new neighbours. Cracking story!

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Your story was wonderful

Just what we've come to expect. Touching, and some great one liners too.

DrizdartDrizdartover 5 years ago
Fun to have a different world ...

as the center of the story. Good characters for the story.

While I'm with the sensible sister in thinking things through in terms of risks, I can easily see a male taking what was on offer, no matter how unusual.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
I loved the starting premise

Really nice build up. The hidden identity was a nice plot ploy. Cool read.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 5 years ago
Exceptional!

A sexy mystery from the queen of the unconventional. Once again Ausfet shows she’s one of the best. 5*

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Sweet!

Sex with a mysterious stranger who comes in the dark of night? A hot premise and well-delivered, and well-combined with ethnic food and good whiskey, too. It's a perfect erotic storm with the prospects of HEA, too. You know they will be happy together. I expected her to be Simon's daughter; maybe she is. Imaginative storytelling. Thanks, Ausfet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A very sweet story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

tygztygzover 5 years ago

You write the best characters, hands down. I just love your stories - there's so much life in them!

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Top notch

Good yarn. Loved the places you took this story. Some touching moments, and some great one liners too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

I loved it. Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing it. Keep up the good work. Now I have to look up your earlier work!

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Damn.

I'm working on a story for romance that has all of the elements this one does. Romantic indeed.

mjef2mjef2over 5 years ago
What a relief. Been waiting too long.

I go along with the other comments.

It’s good to have a ‘read’, because that’s what the site is about.

Goodness me! it’s even in the Section Heading:

Stories.

I wish there was a means of segregating the wham-bam from proper stories.......

If I had all that time back from part read texts.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
It took a couple of days...

...but I’ve been saving “In the Dark of Night” for a quiet afternoon so I could fully enjoy the story. Sweet and satisfying romance, overlaid with your uniquely earthy and visceral approach to sexuality. Once again, thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost Perfectly Ocker!

Well done. People try and write "Strine", but rarely is it ever this right. And the relationship felt incredibly real, too.

Again, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

This was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!

Damned good job!!

steverob1054steverob1054over 5 years ago
Fucking brilliant!

What an amazing story, brilliantly thought through, structured and written. Thank you Ausfet, you are a diamond

Cracker270Cracker270about 5 years ago

I wish I had the words, or the skill to use them, to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Wow, just wow.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

An interesting story line, delivered beautifully.

Thanks.

Zach

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ORIGINAL

After years of reading Literotica, usually several stories a day, I've read most of the story lines, including some anonymous sex stories. But I do not remember one like this wherein the anonymous lady appears in the dead of night, requesting sex, while remaining incognito through several sessions.

The lead into it was brilliant.

The description of them fumbling forward was masterful.

The revealing was so clever, true to both characters and told so smoothly.

The follow-up was gripping.

A well-told, compelling romantic tale like no other.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Saying that reminds me that I found ausfet through a comment on another story, which recommended her as a female who wrote compelling stories. Unfortunately, I've forgotten that commenter and story, so cannot give credit, but am so glad I followed up on his lead.

A grateful reader,

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. I've also been impressed with other Aussie writers.

A tip of the hat to the writers from down under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story! You are my favorite writer on this site! You are really talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

I’ve read a lot on this site. surprisingly, this story has escaped me! Great job, it brings out the best in us. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story I've read on here! hot, sexy and romantic all in one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...