In the Den of the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's by this method that she forces me up onto the mattress despite my cock's stubborn refusal to become fully erect again immediately. Since the operation, I didn't feel the same intensity of pain when stimulation continued immediately after orgasm, but it was still difficult to re-establish a full erection for at least a few minutes and there was still some (weirdly erotic) pain when I attempted this, especially in my balls. Although I've managed four and five rounds with small breaks, the most I've managed to do in a row was three times, but that was usually when I hadn't come for several days and was able to really work myself over in the dorm showers.

Still, my balls were screaming in pain as I was tugged over to a similar kneeling position behind Alex, who waggled his haunches in anticipation. Unclipping the lead but leaving the metal ring in place, Vanessa pushed my head down to where Alex's tight little hole was eagerly waiting. He shifted his position so I could more easily work his rim with my tongue, slobbering heavily as I prepared the site for future entry.

As I did this, Vanessa took her cast-off bra and fitted it over my eyes so I could no longer clearly see - navigating our tangle of bodies primarily by touch. As I buried my face in Alex, I could feel Vanessa's delicate fingers massaging oil over my flanks. I spread my legs and pushed ever so gently as she finally removed my plug with a juicy smack.

I had grown accustomed to a similar sensation with my tail, but never to this degree. It felt as if she had torn my insides out, removing some part of me, and my now-gaping asshole threatened to collapse in the absence of this now-familiar bulb and its hugeness. Gasping, I beg for her to enter me, put it back, or something. Fuck, I was worried my anus had prolapsed or something, that Vanessa was staring at that grotesque rosebud that you see sometimes with fisting videos or normal guys trying to take dog cocks. But the reassured presence of her curious fingers prodding, pressing, massaging my hole and the fact that the sensation quickly recedes reminds me that mine is not a typical hole, and that I've been equipped with some special safety features that made us decide this would be okay in the first place.

Newly comforted, I pull my face away and reach blindly between Alex's legs to find his cock. It's just long enough that if I keep a hold of it with at least one hand, I can tuck it back through his legs and suck at the head while he's still facing away from me. He figures out this is what I'm doing and adjusts himself so it's a little easier, sighing with pleasure when my drooling mouth first make contact. I squeeze him between my lips when Vanessa slides into me, wincing slightly but then spitting him out so I can better arch my back and take the full length of this monster dick.

After a few, slow thrusts, Vanessa tenses and activates the knot. She removes the bra from my eyes.

"Spin around onto your back," she instructs. "I want to see you turn on this spit like a piece of meat."

In a feat that the surgeons who worked on my insides would've applauded in admiration of their own handiwork, I flip in a full 180 while she's completed locked inside me, reorienting myself so that my legs are spread and up over her shoulders. The feeling inside me while I'm twisting around is wildly unpleasant, like I need to take the world's biggest dump and my colon is suddenly shaped like a screw that's too small. But when I settle in on my back, my prostate is being rammed against in a fresh, new way that is wildly thrilling.

Bracing against the bed, Vanessa uses the knot to shove me further, sliding me under Alex, who lifts his quivering haunches so my head and shoulders can slide beneath him and sits for a moment between my chest and shoulders, rubbing my beard with his taint and balls and whimpering in delight at the raspy scratches. With a frenzied moan, he starts fucking my mouth in short, frenetic bursts, his cock angled sharply downward.

"FUCK. Fuckfuckfuck FUCK," he's gasping.

I take my own cock in both hands and stretch it in long, complete pulls. It's gradually beginning to refill with blood, especially when Vanessa flicks a switch somewhere and the powerful strapon roars to life. All three us are buzzing with the muffled force of this thing's vibrations, which change the feeling of my own masturbation and cause Alex's cock to tremble in my mouth.

Vanessa can only take this for a few seconds before she switches it back off with a scream of ecstasy, but she turns the vibration on and off, on and off, as we hold this position for some time until she's completely satisfied and deflates the knot before slowly backing the monstrous dick out. I extricate myself from beneath Alex, leaving his furious erection stabbing the sheets and front of the head board as he howls in frustration and delight at the limitations of his restraints. Vanessa and I kiss as she removes the giant dildo from her own body and shoves a hand down her shorts, fingering herself deftly as I pull at my hard-again cock that still prickles with the sudden buzzing of that special toy. The pain of not taking time to cool down is now almost non-existent, and I'm reveling in the resolute firmness of my footlong rod that was perfectly at attention.

Vanessa leaves me to play with myself while she removes her shorts and stockings, joining Alex and I in total nudity. She then undoes his cuffs so he can fondle her breasts and they can kiss again. Both pull me into a group embrace, in which our chests and genitals rub against each other. There is more kissing of lips, necks, breasts. Sensing a familiar feeling deep within me, I grab Alex and rub his ass with both hands as our raging hard-ons brush against each other uselessly.

"Fuck, dude, I need to be inside you right now," I mutter.

He grunts in reply, and Vanessa moves so her back is against the headboard and her legs are spread wide. Alex leans in to start eating her out with more grunts of appreciation while she aggressively fingers her clit with a practiced hand. Alex spreads wide, offering me unrestricted access to his perfect, pale ass.

I wrap my arms around him as I mount him, sliding myself in with my palms pressed open against his chest. Vanessa moans as I pull Alex away from her, although she doesn't stop pleasuring herself. As Alex straightens up perpendicular to the bed, I run my hands up and down him, feeling the slickness under his arms and giving his persistent erection gentle strokes from two, then three fingers. We both open our eyes to look at Vanessa, who stares back, then moans again as her eyes roll back into her head. She reaches over to the side table and takes a small, white personal massager.

"Take him hard, in front of me," she commands. "Do it now."

I guide Alex's head down and we rock back and forth, my head sliding in and out, in and out as I work up the rage to push through and finish this. My cock is at its absolute hardest, completely stiff with blood and throbbing with thirst for this skinny boy in front of me. Lurching in so my chest hair is rubbing against his back, I thrust into him focusing on speed and savagery more than precision or technique, though my strokes are as long as my hips can manage and I'm ramming him with almost the full length of my rigid red-brown bone each time.

"Aah, aah, aah," I growl. "Fucking take it dude. Fucking take my knot exploding inside you."

"Oh yeah," he answers. "I'm ready for you to fucking give it me. Oh, yeah, dude, give it to my weak little cunt while she watches us. I want her to see what you're like when you fucking cum inside me. I want her to see your fucking monster cock explode inside me."

I wrap one hand around his throat and squeeze gently at first, though he encourages me to keep going.

"Choke me dude, fucking choke me harder. I want you to choke me when your knot splits me open."

So I take him in the other hand as well and press even more firmly, still rutting wildly in a frenzied lust. As he emits a low gagging sound, I feel the knot swell up inside him and we're in that blissful moment in which we're locked together.

I sink back onto my back, flipping him up on top of me and moving back and forth in tiny, gentle strokes at a frenzied pace. Vanessa abandons the massager to climb on top of him, letting Alex seek sweet release by penetrating her vaginally. She grinds down on him with a rocking of her hips, her every movement driving me further into him and him further into her, so that we three become one.

I lose control first, for the second time that evening, filling Alex with my sticky seed even as Vanessa continues thrusting us down, down, deeper down.

"Oh yeah, baby, uh, uh yeah, oh yeah," he's groaning, screwing up his face in concentration. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

The moment it happens, we collapse in a heap, separating ourselves only as much as we had to, each touching the other two as much as we could bear. The sheets were awash with lube, spit, sweat, and intermingling ejaculate. We make no effort to get up; we make no effort to actually fall asleep. The next few hours, we shuffle slowly through a parody of the last fifteen minutes, wanting to feel each other's bodies and taste each other's skin even though we are too spent to possibly cum again.

We must collapse eventually, but we imagine we can stave off that moment indefinitely, each of us too afraid of a world we may have to face alone.

5: A Journey into a Den

Alex is still raving about it at 8:00 the next night. For someone who a matter of weeks ago presented himself as only "gay for pay," he sure loves talking about me and my cock. I'm impressed how his libido seems to rival my own, even as it seems like he's gone off most of the meds that are normal to the community. I wonder abstractly if he's experiencing each sensation more fully than I can, that if the same drugs that are helping me go for multiple rounds or keeping me hard and cumming on a daily basis are also somehow dulling my senses in some ways.

It's hard to think too much about it now. We're walking to this new job Alex is so excited about, and we look so ridiculous that it's already a lot of fun. Alex dressed us in matching leather trench coats, but we're completely naked underneath like old-school flashers. He's even shown me how the pockets have been cut out of his so I can snake my hand inside any time that I like and play with his Prince Albert, which I'm still fascinated with and really turned on by. The fact that we're walking in a very public place makes it like a kind of game, although we're playing very badly by making a lot of noise and giggling, bumping into each other, laughing and joking as we stagger down the sidewalk.

The exact nature of this job is a surprise that Alex seems to have kept even from Vanessa. All he'll tell me is that it's near The Grove and it serves some of the same clientele, along with some "fringe people."

"It'll be good for you if you don't want to be in the community but you don't want to leave the whole world behind," he had explained to me. "Like, you'll probably see a lot of other guys who've left, probably a lot of guys who've had partial surgeries or have lapsed on their meds."

"Any girls?" I had asked, interested in the possibility that something like last night might happen again.

"Probably not, which is why I've been kind of shy about details around Vanessa," he had confessed. "You should think of this as a boy's night."

From the outside, the place we're going looks like a dive bar, with a neon sign proclaiming it to be "The Den of the Beast." It looks kind of old and shabby, but at least it's clean. The smell coming from inside excites me - a heady fog of the intermingling musks of dozens and dozens of guys and the salty tang of just buckets and buckets of cum. A lot of sex happens here, and it happens all of the time.

The room we walk into is a dimly-lit lobby that looks like it belongs to an old cinema. The wallpaper is a yellowed damask print that has seen better days, and the limited wallspace is dominated by framed posters of buff, shirtless young men playing in the water and relaxing on sailboats. Alex steps up to the ticket window, which has a curtain drawn over it so I can't see inside.

"Herr Kruger," calls Alex, rapping at the window. "I'm here for work and I've bought a friend."

The curtain swishes back quickly and I can see a red-faced little man with a dark walrus moustache and a large forehead.

"Who is that?" he demands in a reedy voice. "Is that one of the new boys? Is that Snowball?"

Alex nodded.

"And you brought someone else for me?"

"Yeah, a former scholarship boy with the works. Medium otter, experienced, strong silent type, good instincts. I watched him take a size 9 Destroyer last night like it was a walk in the park. If you've got a spot for him, you'd be stupid to let this walk away. Fuck, even if you don't have a spot for him, you'd be stupid not to boot someone of the roster and pop him in."

"Looks like a younger version of that daddy hunk Krasinski," mutters Herr Kruger. "Scrawny, though. No, like what's the name, the Jack Gyllenhaal. You are like troubled little brother of the Jack Gyllenhaal."

He puts on a little pair of spectacles and looks right at me.

"Open the coat, boy. Show me."

As I expose myself to him, he shrugs in acceptance, then becomes suddenly furious when I don't do the right thing.

"Nein, nein, simple boy. I need to see the flanks! I need to see what I'm putting to work!"

He steps down out of the booth, revealing that he is a very short man, dressed in a pink striped shirt and brown trousers held up by suspenders. He marches over to me and spins me, indicating I should bend over as he lifts up the tail of my borrowed coat.

Herr Kruger cups my right ass cheek with one dry, boney little hand, checking its firmness like it's an avocado at the market. He runs one finger around my hole, sliding quickly a few times in and out then around again, feeling the texture of my hair, assessing size, strength, and flexibility with a professional efficiency.

"You did okay job, Snowball. He will do good work."

He pats me on the back, transforming instantly from harsh critic to bantering pal.

"Hey, champ, you like the Destroyer? I helped design the fwoosh, the big knotted balls. Come with me, hurry, hurry, we're going to open in thirty minutes. Snowball, you remember the grand tour?"

"Yeah, I'll show him around and we'll get ready. Where do you want us?" replied Alex.

"Be back here in ten and I'll let you know - must check the lists. I'll give you your kits then when I know where you're going to be."

"Right," said Alex to me. "We'd better hurry, then."

He led me through the door on the left side of the lobby area into a generic locker room. There were rows of individual shower stalls and a ring of lockers and low benches around the outside. Right next to the door were several racks of thin white and grey towels, and off to the side there seem to be some toilet stalls. There are a few guys chatting over the small dividing wall as they showered and another folding his clothes and tucking them away in a locker.

It seemed like a pretty similar scene to the bathhouse where James had occasionally taken me to play with outsiders, right down to the cutouts in some of the tiled walls that were obviously glory holes. You were able to move around the space and be as free or as private as you liked.

"So, what's the job?" I asked, starting to take off my coat. I was surprised when Alex stopped me and gestured that I should keep it on for now.

"We're going to be on the other side," he explained. "This is just so you can see what the setup's like because it's mostly the same on the East Wing just with some design changes. You'll also not have another chance to see this side, so it's fun for a little tour."

He gestured to the shower area.

"You'll want to store clothes in a locker, but don't waste your time showering before your shift since you'll want one after and it can help to be a little sweaty and dirty. The shower space is shared between customers and workers, and although there's technically not supposed to be any interaction when you're not on the clock, you're really free to do what you want. Herr K won't bust you for having fun as long as you bring your A-game when he's paying you to do so."

A dimly-lit hallway was separated from the shower area with two layers of thick curtain. The hall stretched back an impressive distance, but even in the dim lighting one got the strong impression of a Japanese capsule hotel. Two rows of glass cubes ran up and down each wall, with each cube sealed off by a glass door and the cubes in the upper row accessible by small ladders. Each cube contained just enough room for a rubber mattress and a young man, all of whom seemed to be between the ages of 18 and about 24.

"These are the economy rooms," Alex explained. "You can get a key from Herr K that opens one of these capsules, go in, spend as long as you want with a boy doing whatever you want, then climb out and wash off. Each boy has a button he can press in case of emergency to get unruly clients removed, but otherwise it's anything goes."

The collection was pretty impressive: although of the capsules had occupants who were smooth, white twinks, there were a smattering of Asians, Latinos, and black guys. Several stations were manned by guys who were thicker or more muscular, were bearded or wore glasses, or were even blindfolded or wearing additional restraints. Helpful placards next to each capsule featured a codename like "Ace" or "Diamond" and some short descriptions of what to expect or what was recommended: "sensitive and shy" and "great kisser" seemed frequent qualities.

Alex was leading me on, opening a door at the end of the hallway so I could peer into a similar hallway with rooms that were full-sized.

"These are the VIP rooms for more prestigious visitors. Herr K stocks these with more popular or exciting guys and charges more for keys. At the end of the hall is a special room for large groups."

"So that's it?" I say, almost surprised at how tame it is. "Prostitution, cut and dry? Guy pays, comes in, fucks me or whatever, guy leaves?"

Alex is now leading me back through the shower area to meet with Herr K, and he's smirking that little smirk he's got for when I'm not being told the full story. He shakes his head when he grins, as if saying not quite. I'm glad he was the one who brought me here. A bubble of excitement is starting to build up in my chest as my heart and imagination start racing. Would I be able to watch Alex with other guys? What type of strangers would I be expected to service? It was the unknown which was most thrilling.

"There you are, new boy," barked Herr Kruger. "Hurry, hurry! I open the house in ten minutes."

He ushers us into the door on the right, which features a picture of a snarling Alsatian and a caption that reads: Achtung! Danger for the unprepared.

This shower area is completely different. There are fewer lockers and no towels. The showers are entirely communal, with great rods emerging from the ground and little spigots at varying heights sending the water shooting out at great force. Rather than toilets, there are long trenches cut into the floor with water running continuously beneath; when we enter, a tattooed man with a full Viking beard is straddling one of these trenches completely nude and pissing into it. I am momentarily hypnotizing by the solid stream of pale gold spraying out of his thick, hairy cock and into the depths below. The Viking notices my gaze and grunts as he finishes, shaking the last few drops into the trench before loping off toward a different room.

1...89101112...14