In the Den of the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I place the plug on the closed toilet seat and decide I might as well try to lube up and then it into me slowly, spreading my legs and squatting over it gradually. Looking at the toilet, though, reminds me of something urgent that I should probably take care of first.

Completely naked, I scamper out of the bathroom and through their den-like house, bolting through a sliding glass door out into the back garden, which is blessedly surround by a high fence and some thick foliage. Alex had told me earlier when we were doing yard work that it was okay if I wanted to come out here to do my business and that I could mark my territory anywhere, but if I needed to pass any solid waste it should probably go straight into the compost bin.

I enjoyed finding a new spot to pee and sniffed around excitedly. All past scents were faint against the grass that was newly mowed, but I could tell a few actual dogs - and more than a few dog-like humans - had pissed on this lawn some time in the not-so-distant past. Happily, I cock my leg and let a rich, powerful stream spray against the base of the fence before trotting over to squat over the compost bin and drop a giant deuce. It's really satisfying to feel clean generally, but if I'm going to be wearing that plug for a while, this was doubly vital.

I duck back inside, dashing through the house back to the bathroom, hoping Alex hasn't returned home yet. For some reason, I kind of want to keep revealing my fully naked body to the both of them a secret for now, even though Alex has already thoroughly enjoyed it. I briefly contemplate trying to come up with a way to manage some of the wilder bits of hair on my chin, chest, underarms, and groin since it's now been almost a week since I went to the groomer's but remembering that hot bookmarked scene I decide it'll be nice to have contrast between Alex's smoothness and my hairiness. James has always been the hairier one, so this additional way in which I can take on his role is appealing to me.

The plug remains on the toilet seat where I left it, and I resolve to get to work. I try fingering myself for a bit, introducing some of the lube. When I descend onto it the first time, I slide onto the tip easily and work about half of the way down but tense up before I can get to the widest part and have to back up to try again. I've never had something as big as this artificial knot introduced to me unless there was already a big, hard cock inside me, and I was inexperienced with trying to voluntarily take things that didn't just slide right into my puckered little fuck-hole.

As I rub more lube up around my rim and just inside me, trying to massage and relax the area, I hear Alex enter the house with his shopping. Much to my horror, he loudly walks down this hallway and stands outside the bathroom, shouting into Vanessa's office so that I can also hear clearly.

"Is Steven in the bathroom?" he yells.

"Yeah," I manage, failing my second attempt before adjusting my position and almost slipping on the slick tile. "I'm in here just . . . getting ready."

"Oh sure," he says, still yelling. "Just hurry up. I've gotta piss like a camel."

He drops his voice, either so Vanessa can't hear or that I'll think Vanessa can't hear.

"How's it going in there?" he asks. "Have you got it in?"

"Almost," I grunt. "It's hard to go all the way without something more to work up to it with. It can reach well enough and hold the right position."

"Try looking under the sink and maybe taking a shower," he suggests. "I don't need to tell another old pro, but make sure you're relaxing all the way and spreading wide."

He pauses a bit and offers another word of advice.

"I think the bottom's got a suction cup if you unscrew it."

I didn't immediately see how this would help since I had it balanced pretty firmly on the toilet seat, but the plug did indeed have a suction cup at the base. I decided to follow up on his other advice and found a plastic tub full of plain dildos in varying sizes under the sink next to some mouthwash and a box of bandages. In the shower, I saw an even bigger dildo attached to the wall opposite the faucets, that was kind of soft and springy and colored like pale flesh.

I turned on the water, pretending like I was just having a normal shower, but actually experimented with introducing one of the medium-sized dildos and working it around, in and out, trying to get it so I was completely relaxed with having my hole around this moderate presence. Once that got easy, I quickly replaced it with the big one on the wall, bending down so the water was spraying onto my back and then reversing onto it slowly, letting the pale, veiny behemoth fill me up. I held this position, thinking about ways I could open myself even more. I ended up risking falling by using my left leg and hands to balance while pulling my right leg up against the wall.

My reddened cock was now bouncing around eagerly, though I wished it would subside because when it stiffened too rapidly I tended to clench up. I held that position under the cool water, legs spread vertically along the wall and the wall-mounted device all the way inside me until my partial erection subsided fully and I was once again completely comfortable and relaxed.

Only then did I reach between my legs to unstick the wall-mounted dildo and replace it with the enormous plug, otherwise trying to stay in the same awkward position and reintroduce the object without over-balancing or slipping and falling thanks to my terribly planned out shower gymnastics. This time, I easily made it all the way up to the very widest part of the bulb, then visualized Alex-as-Princess slipping his hole down past my throbbing head. That was all I needed, just a little pop and it would be in.

This time I make it, and once fully introduced my surgically-modified insides pull the bulbous knot into just the right place and hold it fast. The stopper at the end just perfectly blocks off my asshole, although I reach around to screw the cap back on since I don't like the idea of suction-cupping to the inside of my pants for the next few hours.

I turn the water off and try to tidy up the bathroom so it's exactly how I left it, putting the smaller dildos back under the sink and reattached the big fleshy on to its established spot on the wall. I pull my shorts back on, legs swinging stiffly, and open the door to see an eager-looking Alex.

"All good?" he asks. I nod and rub the back of my shorts, shifting my weight to readjust myself for standing up.

"Perfect. I got you a few things while I was out. Vanessa will want you to have them on for supper since we're having a few extra people over. I'm going to get started prepping the meal. You're supposed to go get dressed in her office."

He hands me a pile of clothes. They're very nice - white undershirt, dress shirt, slacks, black boxer briefs, socks, shiny shoes, even a glossy vest and thin red tie. Wordlessly, I accept them and report to the office to get dressed.

As expected, Vanessa is still there in her chair, although her blouse is now buttoned up again and she's wearing earrings, heels, and pearls.

"We decided to make your arrival a bit of an occasion," she explains. "I want to see what you look like in your new clothes."

She checks her watch.

"You better hurry up and strip, though, since the guests will be arriving soon and I need to see that you look just right."

I quickly remove the shorts for the final time, placing the pile of new clothes nearby so I can pull on the items one by one.

"Turn around," she instructs from the chair.

Understanding, I make sure to revolve slowly on the spot so she can see that the plug has been inserted as instructed.

"Good. Carry on."

I work through the stack piece by piece, starting with the boxer briefs and undershirt, then donning the socks, slacks, shirt, and vest. Everything is still slightly stiff and very clean. Vanessa gets up to help me with the tie and reaches her arms around my waist to loop a leather belt through my pants and fasten it, her hands lingering at my crotch to give a few tentative strokes.

"Perfect," she says finally. "You should go help Alex - I'll be right out."

When I turn to go follow her instructions, I feel a hand stroke my taut right buttock and hear a whisper:

"Don't disappoint me."

4: A Cake for a Delirious Trio

For the span of the next two hours, the cozy little den is transformed into an elegant banquet hall. Vanessa has me clear and set the table, light candles, welcome a series of guests who show up randomly - mostly late twenty-somethings in crisp dress shirts and cocktail dresses who talk about films I've never seen and music I've never heard of. It's bizarrely at odds with how Vanessa and Alex seem to live their life, and I wonder for what purpose.

They ask me to bring out each course individually and offer it to everyone who is seated before I take food myself. There's salad and wine; a selection of cheese and mushrooms with more wine; long, stuffed pasta noodles with a thick sauce and a side of spiced sausage. Throughout the meal, I say very little and eat even less, all of my energy going to dashing back and forth with the serving and thinking about what kind of game my gracious hosts were playing - a game that also involved the enormous bulb filling the end of my colon.

In the middle of the cheese and mushrooms, someone's foot starts rubbing the inside of my thigh and prodding my crotch. Maddeningly, they're quick about it and it's hard to tell if it's Alex, Vanessa, or an unfamiliar young man with shoulder-length hair sitting next to them. This seating plan was deliberate and someone is messing with me. This is confirmed with I bring around the pasta, as several of the guests "accidentally" elbow my groin. There's some kind of joke here that I'm not in on.

"That was delicious," says Vanessa theatrically, wiping her mouth. "Darling - and Steven - would you please join me in the kitchen and we'll bring out dessert"

The kitchen was a mess of dishes and serving platters. Oddly, someone had wheeled in a shiny metal serving trolley since the last time I had been in here to grab a dish, which made me a little angry. If they had this the whole time, why had I been asked to carry around multiple heavy platters and bowls by hand?

"Time for the favor," commands Vanessa strictly. "If you want to join me in the bedroom later, I want to see you strip and lay on that cart on your belly."

Panicking, I look to Alex, who shrugs.

"She makes the rules on this one," he says. "You don't have to, but if you want to live this life, sometimes you have to be open to trying different kinds of possibilities."

He playfully tugs away my tie and starts undoing buttons on the vest and shirt.

"Stop me if you want, but I personally think this is going to be pretty hot."

I say nothing but exchange clear eye contact with Vanessa and nod in acceptance, holding out my arms so I can be undressed and helped to step out of my shoes and trousers. Once completely naked (yet again,) Alex rubs my chest, abdomen, and cock with butter before I lay down on the trolley. I don't quite fit; above my shoulders and everything below about my mid-thigh is going to hang off the end.

"Be quick and I'll truss him," says Vanessa to Alex.

Alex then transfers an immense chocolate cake so it rests firmly along the length of my spine; I can't see all of the details, but it feels like several (cold) scoops of ice cream and some kind of (hot) sticky sauce are added as well. The unusual textures and temperatures are lightly erotic, as is having my now weirdly-buttered penis slammed against a smooth metal surface, but I didn't have much ability to act on this.

Vanessa is maneuvering my arms and legs so I join all four limbs above the cake and they can be tied together with a thick rope. I have to take care not to disturb the dessert as my bindings are established, and once bound it requires a moderate amount of effort to stay balanced with my buttery underside sliding on the slick metal trolley top.

Alex actually wheels me in, but Vanessa has to help keep me balanced. When we enter the dining room, the guests applaud. We approach the head of the table and both of my hosts work together to push me off the trolley so that I slide smoothly onto the bare wood. The sensation on my groin is exquisitely terrible; without the butter to lubricate the process, I can only imagine it would have been even worse. Yet another bottle of wine is popped open as my bindings are ceremoniously cut and I let my limbs fall down to rest on the table, remembering to try to avoid the precarious cake. Even so, I feel some of the ice cream slide backwards onto my ass, trickling around the plug in chilling rivulets. A lot of the heated sauce slides down my side, tracing around the pattern of a rib and sticking beneath me. I try to keep my head firmly down, not looking at anyone, but the titters of amusement as the not-quite-perfect attempt to serve me is made.

I feel the gentle scrape of spoons against my back and conversation recommences. I come to enjoy the odd experience as it becomes almost like a communal massage, although I wish some hole had been left in the table out of consideration for my cramped and fidgety butter-covered penis. The guests seem mostly content to ignore me and treat me like a normal plate, although a few stroke my hair or gently slap my exposed asscheeks and giggle. I sneak a peek of where Vanessa and Alex are sitting.

The long-haired young man is whispering to Vanessa, something that makes her reply in her sultry voice:

"Of course, you may lick the plate, Henry. I'm sure Alex would take that as a great honor. Just be sure to leave the stopper in."

Henry draws closer to me and licks the dribble of chocolate sauce that has slid down my side. I can feel the course hairs on his chin as he completes the mouthful and licks off another drip. He's prowled around behind me, because I can feel the same rough tongue on my ass only moments later, lapping up cream like a satisfied cat, working its way around my plug in a hunt for every drop.

For a long time after Henry finishes and it seems like all of the cake is gone, I have to remain prone on the table, the crumbs and various liquids congealing on my back as the guests chatter idly. Yet the longer this goes on, the more I start to get hard thinking about how I've finished this test and about to live out some of the fantasies I had that morning about Vanessa and Alex. I stiffened a little remembering Alex's perfect white cock; even more thinking about Vanessa's promise of a special toy and how she'd definitely fuck me. I adjust my position subtly, first one time and then several more in increasingly obvious ways, finally sneaking my left hand beneath me to quickly adjust my hot, quivering rod so it ran perfectly parallel to my body and the table.

Just as this happening and I'm starting to really enjoy the private warmth of my barely-secret erection, Vanessa announces:

"Thank you all for a lovely evening. I must retire, but if you wouldn't mind cleaning your plate before seeing yourselves out? Darling, would you see that this good china makes its way back to the bedroom?"

The guests all chuckled at this, and barely a moment later the first glob of spit struck my back. It was following by a second, then a third, then a fourth. Someone upended a glass of soapy water on me, although there was more spitting. Suddenly, each guest was advancing on their own little section of my body, scrubbing away with handkerchiefs and dish towels and unused napkins.

When most of the cake is cleared away, Alex stands me up on my knees and reveals my buttery hard-on, which earns a hearty cheer and some scattered applause. Strange hands reach out to wipe away sections of butter; Henry uses his napkin to delicately polish my knob, although I still feel the sensation of butter all over and feel as if I will need a long shower before the night is over. Alex then ushers the guests away toward the door as I sit on the edge of the table, kind of shell-shocked and bemused, my erection threatening to subside.

"You were perfection!" exclaims Alex, reentering the room, obviously thrilled. "You didn't see, but FUCK was Vanessa pleased!" He's removing his own clothes as fast as he can, suddenly kissing me on my mouth, chest, and cock, giving its hardness a second wind. As he finally strips away his underwear, my heart skips a beat when I see that he not only has started to regrow a shadow of perfectly dark pubic hair but now also has a Prince Albert and is sporting a simple curved barbell. I want to touch it, marvel at it, play with it using my tongue, but Alex is taking me by the hand and rushing me toward the bedroom, hugging and kissing me quickly between showering me with praise.

Vanessa is waiting on the edge of the bed, seductively chewing a bit of red hair in her thick lips, the living embodiment of my wildest fantasies about her. Her small, firm breasts are pushed up by the red and black bra I had glimpsed earlier. She wears black mesh stockings that fasten with suspenders that link them to a pair of tight black shorts. But my greatest interest is in the thrillingly massive strapon that is bound to those shorts, a black behemoth streaked with deep purple and red that makes the pale fleshy one in the shower look like a toothpick. Noticing she had my undivided attention, Vanessa clenched her pelvic muscles and activated some unseen mechanism that caused the base of the device to expand to the exact size and shape of the plug still firmly lodged in my rectum: she could create a synthetic knot at will.

Laughing, she leaned back and gave this devastatingly beautiful tool a few strokes with a handful of the lube I had used earlier.

"You only have yourself to thank for this," she confided. "After taking you, our friend the Princess couldn't stop talking about the feeling of your knot inside him as he came. We had to order this special so I could help he recreate that . . ." she thrust up into the air a few times. "Again and again."

Alex let out a little moan of joy, which Vanessa noticed and seized upon.

"You," she points at him. "Here. Now."

He leaps onto the bed eagerly, taking her lips in his as they kiss, his legs straddling either side of the monster so he can slowly rub his ass along it, reaching around her to unfasten her bra. When her breasts spring loose, she holds his face to them as he licks at them desperately, passionately with his clever little pierced tongue.

Initially, I stand there just watching, squeezing my long, red-brown cock with my right fist in furious strokes, running my left knuckles against my abs. Breathlessly, the pent-up excitement of the full day of anticipation causes me to cum in a single burst that arcs into the air like a fountain and falls to the ground somewhere out of sight.

Vanessa has removed the Prince Albert and is sucking him off, making him swell rapidly. She stands him up on his knees as they lock lips again, although this time he has his hands down the back of her shorts, feeling the exact shape of her tight ass. In return, she slaps his ass, both cheeks with both hands, a signal to turn around so she can fit his wrists into handcuffs that are already positioned at the head of the bed. Though he can twist around, Alex's back and ass are now exposed and his quickly-developing hard-on is pointed at the headboard.

"You're not getting off that easily," declares Vanessa, noticing that my trembling cock is now starting to wither. She jumps off the bed and grabs me painfully by the balls, yanking them down and snapping them into a tight metal ring that is attached to a lead; with a single pull, she can cause a fresh wave of pain and compel me to follow her.

1...7891011...14