In the Den of the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still motionless, unsure of how to react to his story. He is still smiling, like he finds it cute that I'm so clueless or something. He pushes me back gently so that my back is on the plush, white carpeting and he is kneeling between my widely-spread legs.

"Maybe to start off you'll let me treat you like a princess," he chuckled.

He leans down to kiss me wetly, and I quickly learn that his tongue is pierced and he's wearing a tiny diamond stud, which is what had caught my eye earlier. He then works his way slowing down my body, getting a mouthful of dirty-blond beard as he sucks at my chin before kissing my neck passionately.

I lift my arms and flex, then put them on the floor up under my head, so my upper body is tense and hard and I have little bit better of a view of the show. Princess laps the hair that shades my chest, pausing to play with each of my hard nipples with his tongue, quickly wiggling it so his piercing knocks into them repeatedly. He buries his face in my right armpit, licking up my sweat and then kissing me again so I can taste my own saltiness and get a fresh faceful of my own scent. He repeats this process with my left, this time also feeling my biceps.

"Jesus, you're so big, you're so strong," he's saying. "You taste so good, I can't wait to get you inside me."

He keeps working his way down my torso with his tongue, nuzzling the fuzziness of my obliques and using his tongue to trace the shape of each rib and each ab muscle. He knows just how long to hold out each stroke of the tongue, and just when to pull back up for a kiss. It's attentive and passionate lovemaking that is wildly different from the rough-and-tumble fuckfests I've come to know with James.

My cock is twitching with readiness again, and I shiver with excitement when Princess takes it in both hands and squeezes playfully. He's back between my legs now, leaning in and placing his chin on the carpet so he can try to take my swollen balls into his mouth. I can't tell if my sack is genuinely too big for him or if he's just pretending, but every time he gets his lips all of the way around one testicle and tries to go for the other, they keep popping out with a wet smack. All of the time he's chasing my balls around with his clever little tongue, he's working my shaft in long, slow strokes, taking big pauses between but never letting go of me.

He's satisfied once I have a full, prominent erection, which he tests by pulling it toward him and watching with satisfaction as it slaps back onto my abs, the tip smacking into my navel. Suddenly, he's kissing me again and whispering some more between each kiss.

"Ugh, I want to feel what your knot is like inside me. You're so fucking hard but I want you to be like a fucking rock. I want to ride your fucking foot-long rod of granite."

He pulls away and grabs something from just out of reach that I can't quite see.

"I can't have your cock laying down against you," Princess explains. "I want it standing up perfectly straight so I can ride it."

He's now got some kind of vibrator, but at the end is a rubbery ring that has a textured ribbing inside like an ear of corn. After lubing me up, he slips the vibrating ring down around me and slides it all the way down to the base of my cock before turning it on. As the device whirs to life, Princess uses it to pull at my straining hard-on, getting it to stand up so it is perfectly perpendicular to the floor, a proud vertical column he can play with simply by sliding the ring straight up and down.

The harder I get, the better the textured buzzing feels. My raging erection tries to relax, like my body instinctively want to stop pumping blood down there and let it fall back against my abdomen and recede. But the buzzing ring holds it in place for a full minute, perfectly hard and perfectly upright. Weirdly, I don't feel like I'm about to cum although I am getting a little light-headed and am seeing stars because the raw pleasure is being sustained over such an incredible amount of time. I've let my hands go to my sides so I can grip and release the strands of carpet with each wave of sensation.

"That should do the trick," mutters Princess, satisfied. He removes the vibrating cock ring and holds my squirming cock so it remains pointed straight at the ceiling. Straddling me with a wide stance, he lowers himself onto me, closing his eyes briefly as the huge tip first breaks into him, but opening them again as he slides down further.

"Fuck," he mutters, impressively lowering himself in a full squat so that he is balanced just above the base of my cock. "Fuck, you are really big. I don't think I can take it all."

Flexing his surprising strong legs and abs, he moves slowly back upward until only my throbbing round head is inside him, then drops into another squat, a little faster this time. He repeats the slow, up-and-down motion of the cock ring, but the warmth and greater size of his fuck-hole provides an even greater pleasure.

As he slowly rides me - up, down, up, down - I'm hypnotized by that small but perfect little white cock. At the very bottom of each downstroke, it twitches with potential, when I'm deepest inside him, as if there is some kind of pleasure it might be able to get from this experience. I resolve then, that I was not going to just passively let Princess service me; I was going to make certain that I did not leave this room until I got that boy to scream and cum.

He saw this change in my expression.

"C'mon, fuck me," he taunted. "Show me what that hard fucking cock can really do. Go full monster mode on me and see if I can take it."

I sat up quickly, surprising him when he was on a down thrust. I pulled him close so our chests touched and I could lock him into another kiss in which I tried to surround the diamond stud in his mouth; surround him, consume him. Still kissing, I hoisted him up into a position where I could leap to my feet. Either he was so light or I was so strong now - it felt like he weighed nothing at all. I could throw him around like a doll, and fully intended to.

I held him up against the wall, using the pressure against it to help me thrust up, up, in. With some sense of pride, I could feel his little prick smashed up against my abdomen growing warmer and stretching itself out slowly. I let him lean against the wall while I bent my knees, bracing so I could lean back and keep him pinned to the wall with just the force of my powerful hips and the wildly pulsing beast that was inside me. I took that helpless little prick in my fist and I squeezed it, perhaps too roughly, causing him to gasp. I didn't stroke, only squeezing like it was connected to some pump for a balloon I was trying to inflate.

As perfect as this boy's cock was when soft, when erect it was truly a work of art. No blemishes, obtrusive veins, or strangely-placed hairs were to be seen, and it maintained its pristine pale color with just the lightest and most delicate shade of purple for the glans, which seemed just large enough relative to the rest of it to suggest he was really excited. As I released it to marvel at its beauty, the prominent member wavered forward and backward, hungering for more stimulation. I was satisfied. It was time to show this Princess a true monster. I drew close again and growled into his ear:

"Hold tight."

He wrapped his arms and legs around me just as I pulled him away from the wall and stepped quickly over to the bed, which strangely for the room of a puppy-boy was of the traditional human sort, albeit covered in pillows and plush toys and shit. I brushed all that of the way to drop him down on his back, hindquarters handing off of the end. This allowed me to still stand, but really get some power into my thrusts and get the full feeling of seeing him beneath me.

All this time, that transcendent state that came with activating my knot had been simmering inside me, but I'd had what was technically still a pretty normal human erection, although a massive one with a rock-solid dick that's an angry red-brown color and a foot long. But when Princess bit his lip and reached out to start furiously jacking himself off with a look of pure concentration on his face, I found it so incredibly hot that I lost control.

I had only ever experienced this a few times and never really all of the way, although James had done it many times while inside me. The best way I can describe the sensation is to say it felt like getting a second boner on top of the first, or like getting harder than hard. When I was twelve or thirteen, I would sometimes wake up with morning wood that hurt really bad, like I woke up so hard that it hurt, even when I tried to touch myself and make it go away. The swelling of my knot when I was fucking Princess was kind of like that in how new it felt and the degree of hardness, but it was also just maddeningly pleasurable like nothing else I can even imagine. We were now locked together until it quieted, and I could not pull out of him if I tried. Since the expansive knot is near the base of the penis, this also meant I couldn't really maintain the rhythm of thrusting I had built up to previously.

Instead, I shove Princess further onto the bed flipping him up and sliding beneath so he's riding me again, cowgirl-style, only this time I'm bouncing up and down on the bed, enjoying the feeling of a fully engorged knot that cannot possibly break past his tight little hole. Also different this time is how Princess is still furiously beating off, his little white balls slapping around as he tries to coax us both to climax by becoming increasingly vocal.

"Uh. Uh. UH. Oh yeah, uh, fuck yeah. Own me daddy, uh, UH. YEAH, YEAH, FUCK YEAH. Fuck me right in half, daddy. Split me in half with that wild monster dick, oh, oh, oh!""

Speeding up his strokes to as fast as he could go, Princess let out a satisfied moan as a jet of sticky cum shot straight of him and over me onto the floor. The second burst came out less forcefully and got caught in my beard, though he gasped appreciatively as I licked it out, looking him directly in the eye. The third burst was much smaller and got caught in the hair on my left side; the final bit of the load was a few dribbling drops that hung off the end of his rapidly shrinking cock.

The delicious taste of this boy and the sharp stench of orgasm inspire me to finish only moments later. I felt a sharp, sudden pain in my balls as they tensed and tightened, and I felt that familiar, urgent expectation in my gut. To call it an explosion would hardly do it justice, because it was a veritable river of semen that spilled out of me and into this young man, who whimpered as he felt me tense up for the final time. I thought I blacked out for a moment because the thrill of release was so ecstatic. As soon as my knot retreated, Princess stood up over me and a giant wad of ejaculate just slid out of him in a giant glob, even as my dying red erection was still bucking and straining and shooting out more.

I heard applause from the direction of the doorway. James and Mike were standing there, and although Mike was fully dressed, James was completely ass-naked and had clearly just cum at about the same time we had. I tried to remember the last time I had looked over at the door, but it had to have been even before we went down on the carpet. I bet they were there almost the whole time. Princess had to have known, because he would've been looking straight at them when using the vibrating cock ring on me and when riding me on the floor.

"I'll send you the video files tonight, as per your request." Mike was saying.

"Good," James panted, looking at me with a grin. "I'll add that to my collection of home movies we can watch back together. Puppy's big day out."

With a sigh, I slumped back onto the bed, exhausted. I remained motionless as Mike came over and wiped me off, and even stayed limp as James snapped my collar and harness back on and tucked me hands back into their little paws.

"Say goodbye to Princess," he instructed me. All I could muster was an appreciative little half-bark. Appropriately, Princess curtsied, a masterful performer to the end.

I shuffled a few steps behind James as we walked back to his apartment. When he finally closed the door behind us, I stood up straight to face him.

"How much did you hear?" I asked.

"All of it," he laughed. "Princess has a reputation for being a little chatterbox, although it doesn't really matter. There aren't really any secrets between us, and he didn't tell you anything you didn't already kind of know. You know you can ask me anything, right?"

I nodded.

"But I don't talk to you openly about what we do here because that kind of takes away from . . ." he gestured around us. " . . . all of this. It's nice to have a place where you can just enjoy being yourself, doing what feels natural and right. If we try to talk about it too much or analyze too much, it all falls apart and just seems like some sort of story we're all making up together."

He put his hand on my shoulder.

"And I don't think about what we're doing as just some kind of story, or a couple of guys playing out a sick fetish. I think we're something a little more than that, right?"

I nodded again, still thinking. He patted me a few times and then scratched my chin.

"Good. Now go get in the bathtub. We're going to have to get you squeaky clean. Maybe then we'll watch back what just happened in my bedroom and I'll show you what you should've done."

Epilogue: The Breakup

Things kept going well for another month or so. I managed to get through finals week and pass all of my classes. I saw Princess at a bar sharing a booth with a cute redheaded girl, but was too embarrassed to go introduce myself to her. As they were leaving, he came over to where I was sitting and passed me a napkin with a phone number and a sketch of the heart-and-crown symbol that was printed on his door, but I haven't called yet. What would I say?

Work at the library wound down as the semester did, and James and I had more time to stalk each other playfully around the stacks, chasing each other around like little kids before rolling around on the floor and only barely managing to tear apart long enough to dash off to the employee restroom for another quickie. We were young, stupid, and working the night shift. No one noticed and if they did, they didn't care.

James and I also managed to convince my family (and the world) that his "firm" had hired me for a "summer internship," which we jokingly called my "Practi-cum" where my title was "Apprentice Wolf Fucker." On hot days, we would spend a lot of time relaxing naked outside, just enjoying the sun. I communicated my love of Frisbee to James and he would indulge me by throwing things I could go run and fetch for him.

We still frequented the dog park and often also went to the groomer, where James had me try out different patterns of shaping my body hair which seemed to just keep growing at an incredible rate. He also introduced me to a bathhouse that was near the park and groomer, where there were some guys who would come from outside of the community for random hookups. We had to pop special pills for those trips, though, to deaden the sensation of our knots so that our erections were less intense and wouldn't cause too much pain or damage to a normal person. Trips to the bathhouse were therefore less about sexual thrills and more about seeing different types of people than we saw in the community: older guys, bigger guys, shy guys, twinks who reminded me of Princess. James was also more okay with me fucking guys at the bathhouse since to him if I wasn't locking into someone with my knot it was like it didn't really count, like it was just playing around.

On special occasions, he would arrange for me to have more "special" playdates with other puppy boys, although I still wanted to try a girl which he downright refused. He really liked getting videos of me fucking other boys that we could watch together and was amassing quite a collection. His favorite is one where I'm with a short but muscular Latin boy who goes by Chico. We're outside on the grass for the whole time, and unlike the playdate with Princess, the meeting hadn't been arranged with the assumption that Chico would be the one getting mounted. We spend the first half of the video wrestling, muscles straining as we grapple for dominance. I use the leverage of my superior size to flip Chico over and pin him, though he's snarling, and I piss on him until his snarls become whines of submission and defeat. When I eventually mount him and take him roughly, Chico moans softly while I howl in wild victory, ramming into him again and again. I don't like seeing the look on his face or the fact that when I finish and release him there's a little bit of blood on my cock, although James says that he's fine and I'm being a pussy.

Sometimes we watch just regular Internet porn together and try to act out some of our favorite scenes. I show James a video that I must've watched a dozen times before I met him that has this tall, buff guy fucking a tiny Japanese dude in a grimy dungeon. The big guy bends the smaller one over his lap and paddles him, leaving red marks on his round little ass. The next scene has the little guy in a swing, with the big guy fucking him with a black dildo on a stick before spinning him around and burying his own fleshy rod deep inside. This whole time the tiny dude's dick is just a pathetic little thing that looks like the size of my thumb and gets lost in the forest of his outrageously unkempt bush.

But the best part is the last scene, when suddenly they're on a dirty mattress and the little guy is suddenly super hard, having grown to an impressive size so he can really give it to this big muscle-bound jock. I try again and again to use this scene to get James to let me fuck him, but he always tosses me aside and tells me it's not allowed. I try to wrestle him for it, but he always wins, pinning me easily and holding me until I agree to stop asking. Ever since I made the video with Chico that he knows I hate, he'll piss on my back whenever I ask and fuck me particularly roughly, clawing at my back or biting at my next. Then I usually get put in my cage for a few hours until I call out an apology and promise to behave.

He starts to invent new rules. I can't touch myself in the apartment. I have to spend entire days in my gag and tail or wear the dreaded cock cage for arbitrary amounts of time. One time he took me out to relieve myself and after I took an enormous shit he held my face in it and made me eat it, then laughed when I made a face and spat it back out. When he fucks me, it's more and more frequently just doggy-style on the bed, with him completely quiet until he grunts and finishes inside me and leaves me to clean myself up before I can beg him to let me play with his flawless ass just a little. We get lost in a routine and I can only think about Princess, paying his bills and laughing with his girlfriend, not taking this crazy world too seriously. Once I start thinking about it, I can't stop - like, I'll see two boys fucking near some bushes while their masters watch or see someone in a gag and straight up gimp suit waiting patiently outside the gym and I'll think, what are these people's lives? How did they come to be here? Do they do more than just suck and fuck endlessly?

The inevitable happens one day. Crying after a stupid fight, I tell James that I don't want to be there anymore, that I don't want him to be my master. He says nothing for a long time, then disappears and returns with my clothes from the laundry room, the ones I had been wearing when I first came to see him for a special "event." They look wrong on me now as I put them on: ragged brown briefs that might as well be for a child because they tear comically when I put them on, the sling failing miserably to contain my substantial junk; a once-loose black t-shirt that now stretches tight across the chest; once-baggy jeans that are now too short and are too tight in the thighs and seat.

1...45678...14