In the Den of the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, James gave me a long, cool bath in which he took time to stroke my reddened flanks and gently scrub every inch of my skin with a special brush. When I was clean, he shucked off his own clothes and hopped in behind me, holding me in his strong arms. I could feel his penis, abs, chest against my back, but not in an aggressive way - more incidental, as if I was being reminded his body was there when I was ready for it. He dried me off with an enormous towel and carried me to the sofa where we first made love. We spent the afternoon watching TV in each other's arms.

9: The Inspection

Life soon developed a pleasant sort of rhythm. We would leave during the day when we needed to - I kept up my job at the library and still managed to attend most of my classes, checking into my dorm room occasionally to wear normal clothes or call my family. But I spent as much time as possible with James, following his rules.

I reached a point where it felt wrong not to pee in the grass or eat from a bowl. I stopped wearing underwear entirely, not minding that I occasionally attracted glances of disgust or interest when I filled out the front of my pants more generously than I had before. Most people kept their distance from me just as much as they had before, but some people who I would've never dreamed of talking to suddenly struck up conversations and treated me like an old friend. When the weather grew warm, I suddenly had a group of "normal" friends not a part of James's group. On sunny days, I'd take off my shirt to play Frisbee in the quad, which helped me develop quite a tan.

The only thing that wasn't normal was how frequently I masturbated during those stretches when I was away from James for a few days, going to classes. If we worked the same shift at the library, he'd occasionally pull me aside to the employee restroom and stuff my gag in my mouth so he could stealthily fuck me bent over a stall, but for the most part, I was on my own trying to satisfy my new intense sex drive. I would suddenly take twenty-minute showers, late at night or early in the morning so no one would notice. During this time, I could jack off three or four times, playing with my own asshole or rubbing my abs with my left hand and just wildly pumping with the squeezed fist of my right. I never got completely hard this way and my penis only ever swelled up to seven or eight inches in length. Nonetheless, I kept up my regimen of pills that James supplied me with, knowing I would feel a full range of sensations when I returned to that world.

While visiting James, we took frequent trips to the dog park, but also would occasionally go back to vet to make sure I was still healthy. Sometimes Claudia would watch me for the day, and sometimes James would take me to someone else's apartment and leave me to meet their puppy-boy. There were a few puppy-girls in the neighborhood and I was interested in meeting more, but I got the impression James was exclusively gay and didn't like the idea that I might enjoy being what some members of the community called a "breeder."

When we were home alone, James would often mount me and fuck me enthusiastically - on the sofa, in the bedroom, against the fridge, on the floor . . . It was satisfying, and I did consistently find it enjoyable to be small, to be vulnerable, to be held in his jaws or pinned to the ground. But I was not allowed to mount him and was only ever able to cum if he gave me sloppy oral or a rough handjob. I think he sensed that as I gradually became more confident with this lifestyle, I was gradually becoming ready to sometimes adopt a more dominant role.

After all, I was becoming physically stronger and able to endure more pain and sustain sexual energy for longer. My tan skin was now pretty evenly covered in a layer of dirty-blond hair, which James had even helped me shave and sculpt so the top of my head was close cropped but I had an attractive full beard. There were dense regions under each arm and on each pec down my obliques, but my back and abdomen were kept smooth, as were my cock and balls - although James insisted that I keep a short "landing strip" and that we not shave my ass.

I could tell it took James some time to feel comfortable with me being a little more adventurous, which was why I was so excited when he told me it was time for us to try something new.

"You're getting to be a pretty tough little boy, right?" he said to me. "How would you like to show me that you're bigger and tougher than some of the other little doggies? You might get a treat if you show me you're a big dog."

I nodded enthusiastically and wagged my tail. James laughed and scratched beneath my chin, rubbing my beard with the palm of his hand.

"Now, in any of your playdates, have you seen any puppies that you think you'd like to be special friends with? If you could pick someone out for a very special playdate, who would you choose?"

At this point, I had met a number of young men like myself, but one in particular stood out in my mind. I whispered something in James's ear and he grinned widely, as if pleased with my selection.

"My boy has really refined taste," he growled approvingly. "I'll see what I can do."

He pulled out his cell phone.

"I've got to make a call for that to happen," he told me. "Why don't you go pick out one of your toys to share with your friend?"

Nodding, I shuffled off to my room where the toy chest was kept. James was always giving me gifts that he called "toys." Some were just things to hold in my mouth or bite down on, like bits of knotted rope or different types of gag. There were also a few different choices of harness, tail, and leash, as well as various cock rings, vibrators, and fleshlights I could use if I got impatient waiting for James to get home. I chose a pair of gloves that had been specially made for me that I privately thought of as my "paws." The fingers of these gloves were cut off to still allow for a full range of movement, but the palms were covered in a velvet-like textured fabric that could be both rough and soft. A tiny row of metal studs on each meant that they could also be dragged along a partner's back or chest to cause a slight scratch that perfectly blended the pleasure of a soft caress with just the tiniest slice of pain.

James was all smiles when I trotted back out into the front room. He said that the other puppy-boy remembered me and wanted to see me very much, and that his master said we could have our special playtime this afternoon. We were both so excited that we left without my leash or gag, the traditional marks of a puppy that is quiet and well-behaved when he's outside. I followed behind James, my cock already twitching with excitement as I chattered away about how excited I was by

the particular friend I had chosen and how I wanted him to be proud of me.

When we arrived at our destination, the door was answered by the man with square glasses that had asked to pet me when Claudia had first taken me outside. He was dressed plainly in a green polo and khakis that somehow how looked too normal, like he was dressed as someone's dad for Halloween. When he opened the door, he shook James's hand and then reached down to scratch under my chin.

"An extraordinary specimen," he remarked to James. "You really have done some excellent work."

He gestured for us to come inside and told me to sit and stay while he took James to the kitchen to grab some beers and catch up. They returned a few minutes later, laughing about some private joke.

"Princess is very excited to meet you," said the man with glasses. "But I've got to check you out first to make sure you're not going to play too rough."

He turned to James. "Can you get him up onto the table, please?"

James nodded and scooped me up easily in a practiced motion, depositing me gently on the man's kitchen table so I was on all fours. I tried to straighten my back and look impressive.

The man with glasses circled the table slowly, inspecting my naked body. As he circled, I heard a snap that meant he was donning a pair of surgical gloves. He checked behind both ears and felt the back of my neck and shoulders.

"Bite together," he said sternly, inserting two fingers on either side of my mouth and pulling back my cheeks so he could see my teeth. He looked carefully around my eyes and nose before disappearing from view again.

"Spread," he commanded. I nudged my knees apart and arched my back, presenting my hairy flanks to him.

"Wider."

I felt something cool and metallic entering me, although it was slimmer and a much different shape from my tail, so it entered me easily. However, with a squeeze from the man in glasses, the shape of this instrument expanded with an audible click, stretching me out and giving this guy an unobstructed view of my hole. I let out a yelp of surprise, but quickly composed myself. Wordlessly, James stepped closer and took my hand.

The speculum that this man had inserted allowed him to insert long, metal instruments into my anus and poke around. I assumed he was looked for something (or the absence of something,) but it also crossed my mind that this might just be how this guy got off. The probing lasted for a long time, so long that much like with the tail it started to feel normal to have this speculum spreading me opened. My cock, which had been sporting a nice semi when I entered this apartment, was now entirely soft.

The device was removed without warning, with the man squeezing the handle to cause it to contract and slide out smoothly.

"Almost done," he said in a business-like manner. "Roll over."

I flopped over onto my back and let my hands fall down to me sides.

"Will he behave or will he need to be restrained?" the man was asking James.

"He'll behave if he wants to get his reward," replied James, patting my cheek.

The man nodded and began carefully scrutinizing my balls, rolling each testicle between his fingers. He held my whole sack in the same hand and squeezed, hard, noting my reaction. He then pulled them toward him as if stretching to see how far they would go.

He then seemed to get distracted by my abdomen, admiring the smoothness as he ran his fingers along the contour of my relatively new six pack and then rubbing the hair that had been cultivated in strips on either side. I'm pretty sure we were doing this inspection entirely for his gratification, because I noticed an enormous bulge in the front of his khakis and every now and then he would continue the inspection with only one hand so he could rub himself over the pants.

"Can you stimulate him, please?" the man asked James, stepping away from the table. He was reaching inside his pants, massaging and adjusting himself.

James unzipped his fly and let his own cock snake out and slap on my face. I think he knew this would work quickly because I was still obsessed with his scent, and the act of opening up his pants let me get a big, fresh whiff of his crotch. I was pleased to find he had been pretty excited watching me get probed, because although he was now only partially hard I was able to get the powerful smell of pre-cum when he shook himself slowly over me, giving me the scent.

He then started to whisper to me, telling me to stay still but to remember what he had done to me yesterday, when he tied me down to the bed and forced me into a 69 position with him on top. Although I could only fit about half of him into my mouth at a time, I desperately tried to pleasure him while he reciprocated, doing that thing I love where he runs his teeth along my hard shaft. However, when I started to really get going, he pulled away and stood over me, stroking himself and growling while moaned and thrust uselessly into the air. With a growl of satisfaction, he finished himself and exploded onto my face; although I begged him to help me, he just smirked mischievously and let me struggle against my restraints.

"Remember how I went in and out of the bedroom three times and made you suck me off, but only let you cum the last time?" he was whispering to me now. "Remember how I had to bring in the ice pack and the spray bottle because your little puppy dick was just so damn eager, rock hard and straining against the air? And you were moaning and caked in sweat, your whole face covered in my cum."

He had chosen well. He barely had to start telling the story for me to get almost instantly hard, swelling out to my full length. The man with the glasses took my throbbing erection in his hands, measuring its length and girth with a tape measure, feeling the exact texture of the veins, and pinching the base of my head hard to test its endurance.

I was trying very hard to be a good boy and stay very still for me inspection, but that became difficult to do when the man leaned down and gave the tip of my swollen cock a tentative lick. This was too similar to the story James was telling me, and I remembered that final time James had entered the bedroom. I had been edged for so long, anticipating the freedom to cum so eagerly, that it barely took his lips touching me for me to explode into his mouth, surprising him as it spilled out and down his chin. I was now worried his dirty talk was taking me too far and I looked at him with panic in my eyes.

Understanding, James backed away and suggested to the other man:

"He seems to be in pretty good shape, right? Maybe now would be a good time to reintroduce him to Princess."

The other man straightened up and nodded in agreement.

"I think that's a sensible idea, although I'll ask you to remove everything that has those dreadful little spikes. Princess has very delicate skin."

He turned to address me directly, shaking a stern finger.

"That means no biting or scratching! You have to play nicely with my Princess."

Somewhat reluctantly, I surrendered my paws along with my collar and harness. I was completely naked as the man in glasses led me down a hallway and opened a door that was decorated with a white heart and a crown. He was still rubbing himself through the front of his khakis.

"Go, have fun." he said. "I think you can have about an hour."

I started to enter the room eagerly, but he stopped me by quickly grabbing my neck.

"You're only here because my Princess needs attention and I think you're a pretty good dog," he breathed into my ear. "If you hurt her or don't follow the rules, you will never get to play with her again."

I nodded vigorously and let out a little whine of understanding. Satisfied, the man with glasses relaxed his grip and let me run into the room to claim a prize I had been fantasizing about for weeks.

10: The Princess

Princess was, of course, what the petite and perfectly pale boy with the long fringe of white-blond hair was called. He was exactly as I remembered, resting on a frilly, jeweled pillow in the middle of the room: completely devoid of body hair and body fat so that you felt like you could see every vein, bone, and muscle. I noticed with interest that Princess was also completely naked, devoid of tail and collar - I imagine, proudly, perhaps having had a bath and been prepared specially for me.

"Hello," I said quietly.

Princess shook aside the thick layer of hair that obscured one eye to look up at me.

"Hi," he replied softly.

I scrambled across the room to join him and get a good smell. Princess did not give of the same raw, intense odor that somewhat like James did. When I sniffed Princess, I did not sense any of the aggression or primal hunger that so many other dog-boys seemed to radiate. I was now feeling kind of nervous, because part of me just wanted to leap onto him and start humping furiously, but I also wanted to be respectful and "play nice."

With a sigh, Princess turned around and arched his back, presenting me with a perfect bubble-butt in the standard signal of submission.

"If you could just get it over with," he said shyly. "And try to be gentle."

This was out of the ordinary for me. In this hyper-sexual world, everyone seemed to be ready for anything at any time. I could rub my ass against James's cock any time that I wanted and get my brains fucked out 9 times out of 10. I was accustomed to sometimes ejaculating five or six times a day, often in marathon sessions with little to no cooldown. The idea that someone might not be excited to have raw, ball-slapping sex was not something I had yet encountered. This was especially strange since both James and the man with glasses had told me how excited and eager Princess was.

"Wait," I said, showing my confusion. "Do you not want this? Do you not want to be here?"

I was panicking, expecting the worst. I always chose to be with James voluntarily, but were some of the puppy-boys . . . prisoners? Had Princess been abducted from somewhere? The guy with the glasses had seemed normal for this community, but what if he was really some kind of sicko? Was Princess in danger?

"No, no, nothing like that," said Princess quickly. "Look, you're still pretty new, right? How much do you really know about what goes on here?"

"Not much," I admitted. "I've only been around for a few months and this is the first time I've done something like this."

He sat up on his cushion, his expression changing. He now had the authority in the room, an authority that came from his superior knowledge.

"The short version is that a group of really rich guys got together about a decade ago when the university was building a new group of apartments and decided to buy all of the rooms out and make a community for their specific fetish. Guys from rich families like James or my master, Mike, could choose to pay to live here if they want to be free to act out specific fantasies of domination. The university knows it exists and is actually kind of thrilled about it because sexual assault on campus is way down; a lot of the horniest frat bros find their way here and learn to follow the rules. They find other boys that interest them, get their consent, and then bring them in and out of the community. When you had your surgeries done, you signed some forms, right?"

I nodded. When he speaks, there's something glistening in his mouth and it fascinates me.

"So you are what's formally known as a 'scholarship boy,' someone who's been brought in from the outside and is having all of your medical bills and meals paid for by a sponsor. See this?"

He shows me his hairless penis. When I first saw him it had looked normal to me, but that had been before my surgery, at a time in my life when I hadn't seen nearly as many. Now it looked small and underdeveloped, like a child's.

"This is an average human penis," he said matter-of-factly. "It's been waxed and treated to deter hair growth, obviously, but otherwise this is what the junk of people in the outside world looks like. I did not get all of the same treatments you did, because I had to pay myself. I only got my gag reflex suppressed and then their standard package of butt stuff, you know, so I now have clean shits every morning and can take monster cocks painlessly with only spit for lube."

I must have still looked confused, but he explained more.

"Man, I'm not even gay. I've got a girlfriend who I see on weekends. I'm here because I've got 50K in student loans and fuckin' bills to pay. The surgery was an investment because now I get a grand a day to lay down and take some dick. This is my job, but I also fuckin' love it. Where else can you make this kind of dough getting pampered with manicures and facials and shit and you get complimentary hand jobs whenever you want?"

I had obviously relaxed, because he was smiling now.

"I don't think they would like me talking to you like this because it ruins the illusion that they try to keep up. Someone's gotta be real with you sometimes, though, and the reality is this: I'm totally down for whatever you want to do to me, because your master paid good money for you to be here today and is gonna be pretty damn disappointed if you leave this room with blue balls."

1...34567...14