In The Dragon's Keep Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya felt her cunt become damp with excitement. But she needed to be strong. As Veles crawled forward she opened her thighs and stretched on her back, her body becoming more receptive to Veles's advances.

"You seem less rebellious, Princess," Veles kissed her thigh then bit her hard enough to leave a red mark. Freya spasmed at the sudden pain.

"I find that quite suspicious," Veles became more cautious though his hands and mouth still explored his captive bride's thighs, grazing his fingers along her moist sex. "Have you been a bad girl today?"

He sounded hopeful. Freya swallowed, down casting her steely blue eyes that hid demurely under dark lashes, she bit her lip as she pulled at the strings of her chemise revealing the curve of her bosom.

"I did do something...," she said sounding contrite.

"Do I need to teach you a lesson?" Veles gave Freya's hot wet cunt a long lick as he watched her with lustful eyes.

Freya nodded as she let out a small whimper.

"What did you do then?" Veles placed his mouth at the base of her thigh, his teeth grazed across her sensitive flesh giving Freya warm shivers. She needed to focus.

"I don't want to say it aloud," she said flushing. "But... I was in the bath..."

Veles's face sparked with intrigue. He remembered the last time Freya was in the bath.

"Go on...," Veles dipped his finger between her wet pink folds messaging her inner labia eliciting a groan from Freya's plump lips.

"I can't...," Freya insisted then bit her lip to prevent the truth, the real truth from escaping her mouth. "I would need to whisper it. It's too embarrassing..."

Veles crawled upward, a house cat going in for the kill once it had cornered a mouse. They came face to face as Freya lay flat on her back, her hand reaching beneath the pillow.

Freya looked so appetizing with one of her plump apple round breasts peaking from her chemise, her legs spread wide ready to receive him, her yellow hair a pool of gold on the wolf skinned pillow.

Veles felt himself grow iron hard. He lowered himself down, pressing his muscular body against her light frame, he felt with excitement Freya's plump lips pressed to his ear. He felt her leg wrap around his waist rubbing against his arse as she whispered, "I got you."

Like lightning Freya pulled out a collar from underneath her pillow then strapped it around Veles's neck. He growled in frustration as Freya then quickly rolled off the bed. In her hands were a long silver chain just like the one the dragon had used on her and the chain was attached to the metal collar.

Veles felt his power diminish, drained giving him no more strength than a common human farmer. He collapsed onto the stone floor to his knees crying out, "You bitch!"

"The only bitch I see here is you, Veles," Freya spoke in triumph, her chin held high looking very much the princess that she was raised to be.

Freya tugged on the chain forcing Veles to bow. She stood before him, inches away. Once more they were caught in a dangerous dance. Both stubborn warriors but this time Freya held the advantage.

Veles looked up to see his new mistresses smiling cruelly down at him. He heaved a heavy sigh, "So what now, Princess?" But the dragon's ardor did not cool. His cock was still iron hard, throbbing with lust for this woman who now had him on a leash.

Princess Freya leaned forward then said with a wicked glint in her steely blue eyes, "Let's see how you like getting tortured."

***

12