All Comments on 'In the Dunes'

by jcleland21

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Stupid fuck of an author

Gay sex isn't needed on hetero categories. It isn't erotic to 95% of the population and you have a category of your own.

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutover 7 years ago
Good story

I loved the story, though it was a bit short and rushed. I would like to have seen him take on the other two and then all 4.

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutover 7 years ago
To Gordo 12

This category is Group Sex, not Heterosexual Group Sex. You evidently didn't read the story description before reading the story.

yowseryowserover 7 years ago
Dreamy, outdoorsy

Sweet tale, nice descriptions. You been done in by the dunes.

"palpated my prostate"

Sounds as good as it gets.

Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jesus, who cares about where the story belongs..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gordo12 get over yourself and learn something

Loved it wish it was longer. And plenty of straight women like me love gay porn and erotica. I imagine some straight guys too, bisexuals and gays so many like this and it is group sex so right catagory

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Laying down, nice chubby ass with his sheer briefs covering his ass. The sun, sand, smell of sea air, don't know what it was but I walked past, my daggy board shorts certainly would attract no one ,I walked back, his briefs gone, a thin string between his buttocks. His hand, covered in oil, slid over his anus, he lifted to his knees, his anus partially exposed. I walked on, ashamed my cock was reacting, married, mid forties, not usually attracted to guys but I did enjoy anal, pushing into my wifes ass not as often as I would have liked. I walked back, looked around, no one else, I shuffled up, he moved the string aside exposing his anus. I lowered my board shorts, my hard cock sprang out. What was I thinking but just then he fingered his hole, I moved forward, my cock touching his finger. He reached back, moving me forward against his anus, reflex kicked in, I pushed forward, he groaned as the head of my cock opened him but then he pushed back as I eased forward, deep into his tight, much tighter than my wifes ass. I fucked him, didn't care about others as he accepted my hard cock, working his muscles around it until my cum was coating his insides, his only words then, fuck yes as he reached back holding my legs hard against him as his insides took my load. I eased back, he lay back down, I ran to the surf, washing myself. I went back to our room, my wife was laying down on the bed. I parted her legs, pushing into her pussy, further as it got wetter until I was fucking her hard, her nails in my back, as I unloaded for the second time, holding me, asking what had got into me as she orgasmed. I would be visiting the beach again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sand dunes

Swanbourne beach in Western Australia was a well known place to meet in the dunes for gay sex - slightly north of Cottesloe beach - I went there 4 nights in a row in summer , got fucked twice and sucked over a dozen cocks - I even got sucked off twice myself

Walking out of the dunes into the ocean to wash the cum off my body was exhilarating to say the least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Niiiiice!

Great story. I love the idea of being fucked in a public setting while others watch (and join in).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Wish I had the guts to try that. That's also my fantasy. To suck and being fucked at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot, it was if I was actually the guy getting fucked and having a cock in my mouth. I often fantasize of sucking another guys cock but mmmm this was so hot. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous