All Comments on 'In the Examination Room Ch. 02'

by TotalKnockout

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very well written!

Where is it going? Motivation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Erotic

I love the series so far. I do have some similar questions as to where it is going? Paid for a healthy child...what if not healthy & once pregnant, assuming, what happens then? Maybe this is all planned out & you are just keeping us in suspense! I hope to read more:)

TotalKnockoutTotalKnockoutabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

And thanks for your interest in this series! I'm not going to give anything away but I will say that there are a few major twists coming as Mary learns more and more about the doctors caring for her and the mysterious history of the Institute…

Thanks for reading and stay tunes for the next installment!

TKO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars should be 10 stars Great series

I am enjoying this series and your imagination on the equipment, look forward to Mary's next twists..

Thank you for writing this series and your other stories.

Male USA 50+

DigdigrexDigdigrexalmost 10 years ago
Subtitle THE BULL: machine or doctor?

Wonderful story and clearly well thought out in advance. The traumatic events in Mary's life provide an explanation for her susceptibility to being abused especially by an authoritative figure like a boss or a presumed dr. It will be Interesting to see how Totalknockout develops the secondary sub theme of the sexy assistant and whether Mary falls victim to another unsavory character and situation.

Please see private comments re accurate medical and physiologic responses to stimuli.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i really like this story.

there are to few things in the world that i still like. but i really do like this story.

i have been a long time for the next chapters.

but i will wait forever if i must.

because i am patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE!

Please write the rest of the story!!! It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more!

Bravo! More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more!

I love this! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More stories please! I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More More More

The doctors need to get into the action too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Relished your story!

Your story got me so wet! PLEASE continue it <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

Continue please very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10/10 The Best!

Please continue! Write more insemination/impregnation/breeding, medical play stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!! Can't wait for more sessions w lots more sperm injected into her to ensure pregnancy and then continuous stimulation to orgasm daily using various methods throughout the pregnancy and feeding her a steady diet of sperm every day.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Mechanics of Insemination

Signed up for insemination, Tullah t/n Mary, once a runaway most recently a pole dancer, is undressed for examination before she is subjected to a stimulating encounter with the dildo - shaped "bull" in the insemination procedure. After a robust workout with the bull, Mary is gently carried to her bed by the doctor.

Considering the down and out caste of pole dancers from which the good doctors are selecting his birth mothers the rewards even with the inflation since the 2014 release of the story are too great. At these rates the doctors need not get rely on referrals from the shadowy world of the budda-bing clubs. Stock brokers, lawyers and doctors would be lining up to meet the bull.

Perhaps the professional pink collar class is not lining up to become surrogates. Most surrogates are however not that far beneath the professional elite. Most are said to be middle class women who take up the practise to finance rather modest goals, a fancy car, a nice vacation, home improvements, perhaps a new house.

I'd leave dollar amounts entirely. US money is depreciating so fast that in a very near future, these emoluments specified in EXAMINATION ROOM may soon prove inadequate.

A pity TOTAL never completed the tale. Still the concept is interesting.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

Selection of the gestational carrier

In assisted reproduction, fertility clinics claim to solicit the best and the brightest as sperm donors. Wouldn't their choice of the egg carrier be as careful?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh man, left hanging by another good story that could have gone on longer with more sessions with the bull machine or even the Doctors for a more personal approach. ;)

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Somehow I don't think we will ever see the completion of this story. Written in 2014 and no new stories since makes me sure that the author has no further interest in Lit. Too bad because this odd little tale has some potential to be a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous