In the Hallway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom saw the photo. The photo showed more of her than he expected. He knew she was ready and willing. What came next would be the final act. He wanted to direct it to the right end.

His thumb rapidly punched out the message to Janna in reply.

"Sit up on the table. Pull your skirt up and spread your legs apart. Hold that pose and wait for me. I will be there in a few moments."

Janna looked at the words. She scarcely could believe a man was telling her to do this, and that she was thinking about doing it. But she was. She knew she would comply. She knew she would do it, even though the door to the office was unlocked, and the building owner, or a janitor, could come in at any moment and see her spread open on the table.

At this point, Janna thought, she had come too far to stop. She thrilled to the sensation of her body held in thrall to Tom's demands.

She thought about how to pose herself. The backs of two chairs were pushed against the edge of the table to either side of her. She could prop her heels against them. But she decided to take it to another level. She would surprise Tom, and she knew he would enjoy the surprise. Her hands moved swiftly. She unbuttoned her blouse and threw it to the floor, and then she quickly pulled off her bra. Then she drew her skirt down and off her legs. Her clothes were in a pile on the floor a few feet away. She resumed her pose on the table. Now she was completely naked, save for the black pumps perched at angles away from her against the backs of the chairs. She arched her back and lowered her chin. There was no mirror in front of her, but she knew she looked hot, lusty, and submissive.

She waited. She was conscious of the stillness of the room, and the fullness of her exposure.

She waited.

The wait was excruciating but delicious.

She heard the click of the suite door opening, and the soft sound of feet on the carpet approaching her. Her breath came sharp and fast. She hoped it was Tom. If it was not she would have a lot of explaining to do.

A moment later she saw Tom in the doorway to the conference room. He looked at her. She saw his face alight with surprise as he saw that she was not just spread and pantieless but completely naked. She kept staring into his eyes with her chin down. Her chest was rising and falling with her fast breaths.

She was impressed that he maintained his composure. His eyes locked with hers and he approached her.

Tom was nearly overcome by the sight of Janna, naked, in front of him. She was exquisite and perfect, with legs splayed wide, breasts heaving, eyes shining at him and lips parted. He let his eyes stray down between her legs for an instant and saw that her lips had parted there as well, and the pink slit of her pussy was open and shining faintly with moisture. He had an urge to fall at her feet with joy and thankfulness, but he knew he could not do that. He held still for a long moment. Then he moved toward her.

He walked to the edge of the table and without delay put his hands on her knees.

"You're beautiful," he said. "So beautiful. You've probably always been beautiful. But probably never as beautiful as you are now."

"You've wanted to do this for a long time, I think. So have I," he said.

She said nothing in return but savored his words. She held his gaze. She was aware at the heaving of her chest in front of him and the rise and fall of her breasts. She felt the light but firm pressure of his hands on her thighs.

"I'm going to fuck you, Janna," he said.

She looked in his eyes. "I know," she said to him.

Without saying anything more he quickly undid his belt and shoved his pants and underwear down. His cock was hard and sprang toward her, its tip inches from the wet, open cleft between her legs. Janna resisted the urge to look directly at it, but she could see it out of the corner of her eye and was glad how long and thick and hard it was. Tom took his cock in his hand, moved forward, and guided the head of it between her engorged lips. He moved the tip up and down the pink, damp furrow. He heard her moan slightly as he did so. They both felt her lips opening for him.

With his left hand, he touched her face. He kissed her. Then he moved his left hand behind her, to her bare ass on the table. He pulled her toward him while he moved forward, pressing his hard cock into her wet and eager depths. Her hands came off the table and moved up to his shoulders so she could steady herself and pull him into her at the same time.

Tom entered her, slowly and steadily until the full length of his cock had disappeared inside her. Janna let out a soft squeal as she felt herself being filled. He held his engorged length inside her for a few seconds. Then he pulled back, almost all the way, until only the edges of her pussy lips were left clinging to the tip of his cock.

Then he pushed back in, all the way, until his shaft was buried fully inside her again.

The motion that followed was familiar to them - neither of them was a virgin - but the intensity of their rocking with and pushing against each other was something neither had ever experienced.

Tom sped up the pace of fucking Janna until the fucking was hard and fast and relentless. Tom's hands held Janna's ass roughly and he grabbed her body and pulled it onto his cock with each push into her. His hunger for her grew with each stroke. Janna felt his desire and craved it. She pressed her body against his as hard as she could, wanting him as deep in her as he could go. She liked the rough feeling of his fingers, the fingers that gently had held her side and her arms when he had caught her in the hallway hours ago, now roughly digging into and kneading her ass as he pulled her toward him.

Janna felt their hips moving together in as he rocked back and forth against her. She moved her hands off his shoulders and moved them behind her to steady herself against his hard thrusts. She looked over his shoulder to the conference room door, aware that someone could enter at any time and see her splayed open and naked and being fucked by a man she barely knew. A few minutes earlier she would have cowered and covered herself in shame if someone had done so. Now she did not care. She was fully Tom's now, and even if someone from her office appeared at that minute she would let him keep fucking her. She would have shared her surrender to him and to his hard, fast fucking of her with anyone who wanted to see it.

She looked up into his eyes and he was staring at her, eyes open, shining with lust. Their mouths were open and both were panting.

Tom thrust harder and faster. After each deep push, he pulled his cock back, almost all the way. As he pulled back he watched her wet stretched labia clinging to the girth of his cock, reluctant to let him go.

Their bodies rocked, back and forth, in a rising crescendo of lust and need.

Tom looked out the window. The bright sunshine outside and tinted glass would make the interior of the conference room nearly invisible to anyone outside, but Tom still enjoyed the idea that he was fucking Janna naked before the window for the world to see. He felt no shame or nervousness or uncertainty now.

Tom felt a surge inside him. He was getting close, quickly. He was not going to hold back.

Janna felt Tom's need as well and her body shook in response. It usually took her a long time to achieve orgasm, but it would not this time. She let out a high-pitched moan, and then another, and then one after another with each thrust of him inside her. She lay back on her elbows and raised her legs, putting a heel over either of his shoulders.

Tom knew he was moments away. He quickened his pace even more. Janna matched each thrust with her own push.

Suddenly he released and emptied himself inside her. Janna felt the gush of his semen and her body let go. She shook with the heaviest orgasm she had ever felt. As her body quaked and quivered and she lost control Tom held fast to her hips to her from pulling away from him until his cock was fully drained of his cum and he had left it inside her.

After a minute like that he withdrew from her, his body still shaking slightly. He took his hands off her and rested them on the insides of her thighs, the gentle pressure holding her open as she lay back on the table. Janna's chest still heaved, breasts rising and falling. She was spent and the tremors subsided slowly over her body. She looked at the ceiling and then about the room around her and then looked at him. She propped herself up on her elbows and held her legs open to him at his touch and sat before him with a look of blissful surrender.

Tom looked at Janna, the woman he had just fucked. He had never seen anything or anyone so perfect. The sense of mastery and control inside him ebbed, and a feeling of calm and contentment took hold of him. He had no more orders to give. He wanted to hold this moment and savor the sight of her for so long as he could. There would be more games with Janna. More mastery and more submission. He would think of more things to tell her to do, and she would do them. He was certain of that. But not now.

Seconds became minutes. Time lingered, and Tom wanted to say something to her. The words welled up slowly, struggling against the thick barrier of his spent lust. Eventually, they came.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

Janna started at his question. It was the first and only question he had asked her, since their chance meeting in the hallway a few hours earlier. She pursed her lips and furrowed her brow in disapproval. Then she arched her back and looked up at him. She spread her legs wider, and she could feel his cum dribbling slowly out of her as her eyes held steadily on his. She cocked her head to the side just a bit and the corners of her mouth turned up slightly in a sly half smile.

Even the best masters must be reminded to play their roles correctly from time to time.

"You tell me," she said.