In the Hands of a Vampire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slyly he gave the perfect answered, "Perhaps hoping I'd come across a woman like you."

I had to make a point, "Oh, I'm sure there wasn't a one like me there." then I confidently state, "But you were lucky because I recall only one which was me." I pointed at myself, mostly my heavenly cleavage, "And I happened in there because of your little friend."

I leaned against the table then with serious flirt I commented, "Good thing I showed up when I did because you might have been utterly disappointed." I pressed my upper arms against the side of my ample tits and accentuated my already visible cleavage.

He had no choice but to look. His those amazing brown eyes shifted and took in my blatantly offered cleavage. "Hmm," he hummed then stated, "I'm sure I would've been greatly displeased." his eyes left my offered cleavage then looked into mine and he slyly praised, "But, thankfully I wasn't."

Oh, I noted with much thanks, he knew the right words to say which was headed in the right direction which was my apartment a few easy blocks away.

I spoke,"Well, I will admit," I paused and took a drag then exhaled from the corner of my mouth, "I'm far from displeased." Yes, I was not at all displeased that it took me getting knocked around a bit to find him. Then I commented, "Besides those so called women up there have no clue what defines a striptease. They just think prancing around topless is sexy when it's more pathetic and tasteless."

He curiously asked, "And what would you define as a proper striptease?"

I knew I'd get his undivided attention though I already had it.

"Burlesque," I firmly stated, "The aged old tradition of classic burlesque, not some shabby and poor rendition in a bikini." I leaned back, my eyes focused on his fabulous mouth. Boy, I wondered in thought what those lips were truly capable of doing.

With obvious intrigue, he slyly asked, "And you're an expert when it comes to burlesque?

I watched those lips move with every syllable. "Oh," my lips puckered a little more and I confidently stated, "I know it very well."

Yes, I dropped a huge bomb of a hint then I stated with a slightly pout, "But unfortunately I haven't had as many opportunities to share my talents for traditional burlesque because those men I have had the misfortune of knowing wouldn't care to take the time to enjoy something so classy and very sexy compared to what I witnessed back in that pit."

"Hmm," he hummed with intrigue then inquired, "And is that what you do for a living?"

I giggled then said, "Oh, no." but I added, "Yet, it would be an interesting profession."

"And what is it you do for a living?" he asked.

Our drinks were set down before us.

He grabbed his drink then leaned back to wait for my answer.

"Thanks, Carl," I said then returned my attention to Mr. Dandridge. Closely I watched his lips sip from the glass then afterwards he licked the very tip of his tongue against them. I sighed, "I'm a journalist for Moonlight News."

"Ah, the tabloid." he stated.

With a short nod, I proudly stated, "Yes, I'm In the Hands of a Vampire Vivian Addams." then added with conceit, "I am Moonlight News top journalist."

"The monthly articles proclaiming proof in the existence of vampires." he stated his knowledge with a broadened smirk then commented, "Interesting subject matter." then he asked, "Do you believe in what you write, Vivian?" He sipped his drink.

I took a bigger swallow of my drink then lowered the glass and tapped my lengthy nails. "Yes I do." I stated with conviction then defended my beliefs, "I know it sounds crazy but I do. I believe I have since the beginning, since I was seventeen."

"I believe you." he commented.

I wasn't sure if he was mocking me or not.

Then he added, "I believe you believe in their existence."

I pressed my lips together, uncertain of his comments. Defensively I asked, "So, you think I'm nuts?" Perhaps, I fearfully thought, my evening was going to go bust again.

"No," he slowly shook his head and stated, "I believe you are a perfectly sane and logical woman."

"Then what?" I asked, knew something was a misfire because my instincts caught onto something fishy.

He set down his drink then slid along the booth seat, delivered himself beside me. He strangly asked, "Do you have something in your purse with a mirror?"

I frowned then slowly nodded. I lifted my purse, opened it, then removed my cigarette case.

He requested, "May I see it?" He lifted his hand.

I handed it to him, felt awkward or was it nervousness?

I watched him open the cigarette case.

He lifted the cigarette case so it was aimed at both of us. "Look in the mirror, Vivian." he urged me.

I continued to frown at him, not sure what he was getting at.

He repeated, "Vivian, look in the mirror."

With a slight nervous swallow, my eyes shifted and looked into the mirror within the cigarette case.

Firstly I saw nothing wrong, saw my reflection, believed his wasn't there because he wasn't quite in alignment. Then, the moment I felt his lips press against my cheek, my eyes grew wide. There was no Mr. Dandridge in the mirror kissing my cheek but I damned well felt him kiss my cheek. My head turned and his face was right in front of mine. I again looked to the mirror, no sign of him. Again looked at him.

I quickly leaned back. Holy shit and that's exactly what came out of my mouth, "Holy shit!"

My statement of surprise caused him to smirk wider with a laugh. He snapped the cigarette case closed then handed it back.

I snatched the cigarette case then quickly shoved it into my purse. I was speechless. He didn't look nothing like what I assumed they looked like.

I glanced over at him as his eyes were again focused on me. I commented, "You don't look like a vampire." That's all I could comment about.

"And what am I supposed to look like?" he asked, obviously amused by my response, "Am I supposed to have hair slicked back with a widow's peak? Deathly pale skin? Or eighteenth century fashion with ruffles?"

He laughed then reached and grabbed his drink. He continued mock my assumptions about vampire appearances, "Oh, am I not supposed to drink gin and tonic, strictly straight from the jugular right?" he huffed another laugh then took a drink, swallowed then stated, "All of it is nothing but Hollywood dribble and they call it romanticizing but I call it complete nonsense."

He set his drink down then turned his eyes at me.

Shit, my mind screamed, his eyes were no longer dark brown but a strangely attractive red tone with a lining of orange and a fine black centered pupils.

He spoke, "Now, the eyes, I will agree with and," he paused and gave a little display of his teeth as he licked the tip of his tongue against a very real looking fang then continued his statement, "Fangs are another true fact yet plenty of it you'll find as nothing but a bunch of fantasy and fiction."

Was I really looking at the real deal?

I picked up... Wait, I was picked up by a fucking real life vampire!

The thing I've been striving to tell the truth about most of my damned life was sitting beside me!

I reached my somewhat numb hand and snatched my drink then slammed the contents in one swallow. I dropped the glass atop the table.

Wow, I gasped in thought, what a change of events. I've been trying to find a vampire and damn it, it found me.

My eyes slowly shifted, again dared to look at him. He was gorgeous, though not what I expected or was led to believe but very very easy on the eyes. I questioned him, "So, what's next on the agenda?" I just had that horrible sense that perhaps this gorgeous and, yes, vampire was my assassin.

He relaxed back against the booth, lifted an arm and brought it behind me.

I again dared to look at him.

"Oh, I have an agenda" he stated, "But probably not what you're thinking." then he asked, "You're thinking I want to kill you?"

I slowly nodded for killing me was my first guess.

He quickly replied, "Oh, but I don't."

"Then what?" I nervously asked.

He leaned closer, brought a hand against my knee, "When I first saw you," his eyes glanced down at my heaving cleavage, "Killing you was the least on my mind." his lips formed a very suggestive grin then he explained, "I've already satisfied one hunger, Billy's taking care of the aftermath as we speak." then he suggestively stated, "And now there's another hunger I wish to satisfy."

Wait a damned second!

Was that very real vampire saying what I believed he was saying?

My eyes blinked then they refocused on his. My left brow lifted with intrigue. I asked him, "You want to what?" I played it off as if I hadn't heard his suggestion clear enough.

He leaned even closer, burned those red eyes deep within mine. If he was capable of breathing I would've felt it against my lips and was certain he felt mine. His eyes momentarily shifted downward again, obviously enjoyed the visual of my cleavage, then they returned to look into mine. He confidently stated, "I'm hungry, Vivian, and it's you who is the only item on the menu for that particular hunger."

My lips again formed their intrigued pucker then I intuitively asked, "So, vampires can?"

He confidently answered, "Yes, we can." then he questioned, "So, Vivian, would you like me to escort you those three blocks back to your apartment so I can satisfy my hunger for you?"

I pressed my lips together and momentarily shifted my eyes from his.

What should I do? I asked myself. Should I risk allowing a vampire access to my home then the access between my legs?

My pucker tensed then my eyes shifted back to his and the simplest replied was given, "Okay." I quickly slipped out from behind the booth and marched towards the bar with quick steps. Yep, I was prepared to get my freak on with a gorgeous vampire. I believed I was officially stoked and the most aroused I have ever been in my entire thirty years.

I literally threw a crumbled twenty at Carl then shouted, "Bye, Carl!"

I headed straight for the exit.

My apartment door swung open, struck loudly against the coat rack.

I stumbled backwards, slammed back against the wall where Christopher Lee was captured in one of my Hammer Film framed movie posters.

My door slammed shut.

The sides of my face were grabbed followed by me being jerked forward. My lips crushed against the lips of my dreamy nightmare come true, Mr. Dandridge's. Yep, I was dead on with my assumption of his lips, he damn well knew how to use them. God, I waited so damned long to come face to face with a vampire and now I was way passed face to face.

Who would've thought that a fucking vampire was what I had always dreamed about?

Oh, I lived and breathed vampires but this was beyond my expectations. I found myself pushing beyond my own expectations. Every time I'd whip out some aggression on those pathetic excuses for mortal men they booted my ass out the door as if there were something wrong with me. Screw them!

No, take that back!

Screw that vampire who was about to screw me!

With a good shove, he went stumbling backwards through my bedroom doorway then landed seated on my bed. Bet he didn't expect that, must not have because there was an actual element of pleasant surprise across his eyes.

I stepped through my doorway then reached behind my neck and undid the clasp of the halter allowing the straps to fall. I undid my wide belt then tossed it aside. Oh, yes, I sang in thought, time to milk this bitch for all its worth.

I spun around on my heels, turned my back to him then reached my lengthy nails tips to the zipper at my mid back. Slowly I worked the zipper down, the band of my black strapless bra was exposed. I slid my hands up and gripped the side of the dress bodice then slowly worked it down. Bit by bit I slowly bent at the waist as I guided the dress down over my hips then down to the tops of my thighs where it dropped the rest of the way down around my ankles.

I kicked the dress to the side then reached behind my back undoing the bra clasps. I lifted my right shoulder and peered over and saw the exact expression I wanted over Mr. Dandridge's luscious lips. Lust.

I let the band separate as the cups were hugged over my lovely tits. I slowly turned to the side, puckered my lips with the corners again lifted into that sultry smirk. Keeping my arm and one hand covering most of my tits, I slipped back the bra then dropped it to the floor.

I faced him then took three slow steps forward. I looked down into his gorgeous browns. I leaned forward bent at the waist. "Might I inquire," I sang then asked, "What's on your mind, Mr. Dandridge?"

I watched his lips form a quite cunning slanted grin then his eyes studied my expression and he finally responded, "What's not."

"Good answer," I stated then snatched the collar of his button down shirt and jerked, snapped the entire row of buttons. My hands swiftly slapped against his chest as my lips crushed eagerly against his. I pushed him back against the bed and swiftly straddled him.

Hot damn, I took out my sexual aggressions on a vampire but not just any vampire but Jerry 'fucking' Dandridge the finest piece of vampire immortal meat I had ever dreamed of!

I couldn't get enough of those tasty lips and the scrape of his fangs. What a thrill, the biggest thrill to that specific date.

I darted up with my hands pressed down against his beat-less chest. "Got another question for you, Mr. Dandridge," I stated with a grinning pucker as I stared down at him.

With his vampire hands kneading my thighs, he asked, "What's that, Vivian?"

A little suspicious look across my slightly narrowed eyes I asked, "You're not going to kill me afterwards are you?"

He gave a laugh then reminded me, "No, Vivian, I promise that I have no intention to kill you."

I questioned him, "How can I trust that you'll keep your promise?" I still questioned because from what I've learned throughout my years of vampire obsession, vampires weren't necessarily trustworthy.

He propped up on his elbows then oddly sighed with disappointment, "Oh, Vivian." He again sighed then shifted his eyes down as he shook his head. His eyes finally lifted and I saw actual disappointment. He oddly stated, "You had me almost convinced." then strangely added with a further riddle, "Eventually you're going to have to learn to trust me." he paused then swiftly grabbed me and brought me back against the bed.

His eyes were again beautiful distorted as they stared down into mine. He stated, "But until then I'm just going to have to continue waiting."

I frowned, confused by what he was saying or trying to say. "Huh," I mumbled, felt my brows frown then asked, "What are you getting at?"

"Hmm," he hummed with a sigh then again looked deep into my eyes and confessed, "I've been waiting for when you finally trust me so I can do what I've had planned for you the very first time we met."

His eyes again studied my face as he traced the tip of his lengthy nail along the shape of my bottom lip. Heightening my confusion, he stated, "You won't remember a thing by morning."

I continued to frown up at him.

Further he confessed, "We've met two times prior to this one." his lips formed a reminiscing grin, "The first time we met was in 1961 when you were eighteen and in your parents' living room. The second time we met was New Year's Eve 1969 when I saved you from being killed by another vampire." he made a final confession, "And, now, a third we've met in 1975 inside a gentleman's club and who knows about the fourth."

My eyes grew wide in response to all those years. I didn't remember a single thing of what he claimed.

His grin broadened then he confidently stated, "But I'm certain next time you find me you'll trust me and all this waiting I've been doing will finally come to a much deserved end."

I could read in his eyes that he told the truth but why was he waiting for me to trust him? What did he have planned for me the next time we met?

"As I said," he spoke as I remained unnaturally silent, "So, since you won't remember a thing by morning I'd say we just forget about asking any further questions and you enjoy this while you can remember enjoying this."

He quickly stated, "Oh, but you'll have a sense of things." then he asked, "Why do you think you're so obsessed with vampires?" he explained with his own egotistical conceit, "Because of me." he again asked but more stated, "And why do you think you can't find a single man unable to give you that fulfillment you so desire, hmm?" again he conceitedly stated, "Because of me."

Well, I noted, he was definitely confident in himself which I found damned sexy.

He rose up then sliced the tip of his thumb nail into the flesh of his peck. His eyes looked into mine then he stated, "Time for you to again get a little taste of me, Vivian." He tucked his hand under the back of my neck as he tugged his shirt over one shoulder exposing more of the sliced side of his chest. He urged, "Go ahead, again have a taste, Vivian."

My eyes looked to the blood that slightly pooled within the small slice. I asked myself, did I dare?

Oh, hell, I tried biting tonight why not suck for I've been known for sucking that's for sure. "Okay." I casually agreed.

He leaned back, his fingers embedded into hair at the nap of my neck.

I dove head first. That was me, I always dove head first into the deep end without seeing if the pool was even full.

My lips pressed against that offered taste as he leaned back further until he was on his back. It was the strangest taste but oddly familiar. Perhaps not that taste wasn't that odd since his shared information informed me that likely I've tasted him before.

I pressed my tongue along the length of the slice, immediately tasted that metallic flavor coat my tongue. Swiftly there was a developed and strangely familiar dizziness, almost drunkenness. I whined in thought, sucked I wouldn't remember it!

Well, I went with the flow and apparently the flow was leading me into tasting a vampire's blood which was quickly throwing me for an intoxicating loop.

I lifted my head as my eyes rolled. I giggled, it sort of felt good and again dove to further taste...

Mr. Dandridge's POV

Again, I was disappointed by Vivian's lack of trust in me. It was no easy task choosing an individual for the gift but I was confident I had made the right choice though I was again forced to wait.

For how long will I have to wait?

My wait was all up to her when Vivian finally displayed the trust I needed from her. I refused to force the gift on anyone just as it was forced upon me. Yes, I chose Vivian without her knowledge but I knew that time would come when she would graciously accept the fate I had chosen for her. That night she almost had me convinced but unfortunately that doubt she had with trusting in my promise to not kill her arrived and destroyed any hope to gift her that third tim around.

I, again, had to witness her become intoxicated by my blood in my effort to make certain she would never remember that third meeting. Though she was blissfully intoxicated, she also was filled with that admirable lust and desire that made her so desirable to me in the first place. I had succeeded implanting her long obsession for my kind. I had succeeded in implanting inside her that desire for something she just couldn't achieve from mortal men. And, then, I hoped I would implant inside her the trust she would eventually give to me when she found me again.

My distorted hands embraced the sides of her face and withdrew her from further tasting my blood. Such beauty seeing my blood smeared across her lovely lips which were formed into a dazed grin. I watched her eagerly lick her lips then tugged her so I could taste my own blood. The aggression was heavy as her lips nearly devoured mine as mine did hers. Her matured body weighed down against mine with her legs spread as her hips ground herself against me.