In the Hands of a Vampire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose up, she continued to straddle and grind. My arm gathered around her as my turn to taste arrived. With a quick jerk of my lengthy nail across the soft pink of her nipple the blood emerge and radiated against her flesh. Eagerly my mouth latched over her nipple and her blood was suckled.

Again I tasted her blood that had become more and more filled with sin. Each taste the sin was greater than the previous. I indulged longer in her blood than the previous and without the bite she would never be infected, not until I saw fit. Her blood would forever be inside me as mine in hers.

She responded to my tasting of her blood with such sweet sounds of pure pleasure. Undoubtedly when I finally was able to penetrate her milky flesh with my fangs she would positively explode with pure ecstasy. She had suffered long enough throughout those five years being unsatisfied by those failing lovers and she deserved to again feel true satisfaction. It was a shame she wouldn't remember the pleasure I gave her. Well, not completely for it would linger somewhere deep inside her compelling her to want what wasn't there. Cruel, perhaps, but necessary for what I wished to achieve with my darling Vivian Addams. Her mind, body, and soul were almost perfection but with my help they would be perfection. I am nothing but a perfectionist and expect nothing but perfection.

Her body continued to grind with overflowing excitement as I indulged further in the sinful flavors of her devilish blood. My hands molded firmly over the outward roundness of her shifting rear. Her sexuality had broadened, though likely broadened because of her lack true satisfaction which I proudly claimed that only I could deliver.

She dropped back against the bed, her lengthy black hair draped over the side of bed.

My lips left the divinity of her blood then pressed a bloody kiss between her heavy breasts. She persistently purred as her body anxiously squirmed for more of the satisfaction only I gave to her. My hands guided down her lacy thong panties as I continued to kiss downward with purposeful scrapes from my fangs. I felt every excited tremble of her stomach as I inched further down.

Her hands were felt at the back of my hair then her nails scraped as she firmly gripped. Her obvious arousal was evident in the sweet scent that enticed me to taste her in another manner. And the moment I took the first slow and intricate taste her hips jerked and hands tightened their grip. Hmm, yes, a vampire could indulge in many flavors, not just the multitudes of blood flavors. Yes, a vampire could appreciate the unique flavors that developed from arousal, for our palates were sensitive and such flavors should be savored.

My hands firmly gripped the crook at her hips and thighs. Her taste and perfume was heavenly to my keen senses and the further I worked her heated center with my tongue and lips the more the taste and perfume developed.

Her hips rhythmically motioned as heard clearly her every gasp, moan, and praise of my expert mouthy actions. Her hands started to massage her fingers in rhythm to my actions and her hippy responses. Her heavy breaths sounded in that sexual rhythm along with her heightening moaned praises.

Her aggression grew. Her legs lifted, I felt the sharp press of her spiked heels embed into my back as her thighs motions against the sides of my hair. I tasted deeper and firmer which caused her to pleasantly whine. I felt her rear press down into the bed. Her body stiffened in response to my deliverance of the approaching sexual explosion.

She loudly screamed, her heels delightfully and painfully pressed deep into my back, and nails pressed into my scalp.

Her hips gave a final jerk as her body was again broken by my expertise. She heavily panted as I withdrew from her satisfied center. Upward I kissed and licked, tasted the salty sweat that moistened her flesh. So many flavors from sex and my palate indulged in every one.

Above her I loomed, my hand swiftly undid my leather belt then the sly of my expensive trousers. Within moments, I indulged in my heightened sense to feel. Her sexual heat engulfed me, felt her center pulse with satisfaction. My eyes focused on her expression, my keen sight took in every lovely flushed detail of her satisfaction as I thrust between her thighs. Harder and deeper I thrust provoking more pleasure filled expressions to twist her beautiful features.

My lips crushed down against hers, delivered a sampling of her flavors over her kissing lips then passed them with my exploring tongue. She beautifully purred then I raised the strength of my immortal thrusts. My ultimate pleasure grew, provoked my low growls to vibrate against her lips. My hand shifted directions, one found her sliced nipple and with a firm squeeze the blood again emerged. My fingers smeared her slick blood over her milky flesh.

My lips swiftly left hers and moved to ear. Through my heated thrusts I embedded a truth into her mind with my panted whisper, "No one, Vivian," I listened to her groan in response to her name, "No mortal man will give you what only I can."

She nearly squealed, "Yes!"

Her arms tossed up and I felt the instant sting of her long nails drive into the flesh of my shoulders. I loudly hissed with a sneered grin transformed over my lips. My reddened eyes fluttered as my mind mentally spoke to her, "You're mine."

She verbally shouted, "Yes!"

My thrusts intensified in response to her shouted agreement. My sexual peak raised as her legs tightly wrapped around my waist, her heels pressed in to my backside which provoked my thrusts deeper and harder. Then, to my surprise, she bit into the side of my neck then swiftly strengthened the bite. My lips grinned, imagined in the future, her bite with immortal fangs.

She bit down harder which snapped my body into a fit of insurmountable pleasure. My body jerked against the explosive pleasure that ripped through my every immortal nerve.

How much longer would I have to wait before I would experience the immortal version of my Vivian Addams?

And, so, I had given Vivian pleasure and satisfaction beyond her imagination and to myself as well. I anticipated the moment she was complete for those few moments we've shared had provoked great expectations to be met. I was certain the moment she trusted me and accepted her fate, that a beautiful succubus shall be unleashed and I would most definitely reap the benefits but poor mortals would reap nothing but pure beautiful pain and suffering.

I placed a kiss against her lips and left her life again for a third time but planned to return for a fourth but hopefully final time. Then she would forever be my Vivian Addams.