In the Hands of a Vampire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mary Jane's skidded to a halt the moment I clearly heard the front door open all the way downstairs.

My body twisted on my those provided red Mary Jane's. An amazing aroma drifted into my direction. Never had I smelled anything like it. My eyes fluttered as I licked the tip of my tongue against the grown tips of my fangs. My mouth salivated with anticipation of the first taste of mortal blood.

Was I going to be able to control myself? Could I compose myself like he obviously did? Would I fail to impress him?

I scolded myself, had to get a grip!

I forced my hands away from my abdomen as I closed my eyes with focus. If I could breathe, I would have done those stupid deep breathing exercises Paulie always yakked about but nope, I couldn't. So, I gathered my thoughts, straightened my posture and forced my body to relax in effort to push back the tension throughout my every muscle.

I told myself. You have to patient as a vampire. As a vampire, you can't just go out into the world and rip apart the first person you see. A vampire had to be strategic and composed. It was all about the way you handled yourself.

I wanted to be like him and that meant control. He controlled himself last night, there was no simple sucking, plenty of amazing fucking first.

As I relaxed, I felt the changes. Those distorted features faded under my control. I felt my fingernails retract along with the fingertips and fangs. I believed I could get a serious handle on that whole vampire thing.

My eyes slowly opened, I heard voices. I looked about the bedroom then decided to take a seat on the foot of the bed. Always assume the position but you always have to have a unique position for different occasions, just like sex.

I straightened by back once seated and crossed my legs like a proper lady then leaned back against my hands, made sure my tits were prominent. There was no clue if dinner was male or female. I guessed it made no difference as long as they were alive and kicking and ripe for the picking.

The voices grew louder which meant they were close. My eyes focused widely on the door as in my ears I heard two sets of footsteps. My keen sense of smell could decipher between Mr. Dandridge and who was a female. My brow perked, are we dining together?

Well, I chimed in thought, sharing dinner would be an interesting first time.

I felt the motion of my leg as it slowly kicked up and down, an unconscious tick of anticipation. I listened the doorknob begin to twist as my lips slowly began their soft pucker. My eyes held firm their deep stare on the wood door, didn't even blink once as they were wide.

The door finally came open with his lovely hand on the knob. Then, as the deceptive gentleman he was, the young dinner item was allowed to enter first.

Such a young thing, I praised, nineteen at the most. It was obvious that Mr. Dandridge preferred youthful for dinner but it was also very obvious he preferred finely aged for his sexual appetite something, me who was perfectly aged and always vintage.

He stepped into the room then moved backwards guiding the door closed. And the moment the door closed his eyes quickly became filled with his intuitive nature.

I sat there with a little curve to my puckered grin as my eyes studied the very rare piece of meat. She appeared so innocent and sweet though she was a high classed whore for hire. Her hair was a natural light brown, with my recently acquired sight it didn't look too boring as it was cropped neatly into a bob. I smelled her youth which seemed almost luminous throughout her pretty pink flesh. She had a petite frame, bony compared to my lustrous curves. Perky breasts less than a handful with taught little nipples pressed against the silk material of her sickeningly bright pink dress that rested high up her stick thighs.

That sweet little morsel stood there with her hands in front of her as they gripped a gaudy sequin pink purse. Her wrinkle free brown eyes shifted my direction and formed a sweet smile that matched the smile across her softly pinked rose petal mouth.

My lips instinctively formed a mocking sweet smile.

"Hi." that little thing shyly sang with her cheeks blushed.

Mr. Dandridge left the door and stepped beside that young thing then brought an arm over her shoulders. His voice chimed like a deadly melody, "Vivian, Laura is a huge fan of yours."

"Oh, really?" I pleasantly sang then rose up off the foot of the bed then cunningly commented, "How sweet."

I planted one hand on a hip then moved Mary Jane over Mary Jane in tradition of my sexy sway. My big blues stared into her admiring eyes. How amazing was the expression in her eyes, she was practically in love. I asked, "So, you're a fan of In the Hands of a Vampire?" Why not get my ego stroked at the same time while preparing to feast on the little thing?

"Oh, yes," she prettily sang with an eager tone then praised, "I've being reading your stuff for a long time."

A long time?

She was possibly a year older than my career with Moonlight News.

She then rushed, dug into her purse then pulled out a wadded piece of paper and uncapped ink pen. Quickly she smoothed out the paper then nervously offered them to me and sweetly requested "Can I have your autograph, Miss Addams?"

One last request, I wickedly thought.

I batted my eyes then graciously took the paper and pen.

She quickly offered, "Here, use me." She happily turned around and offered her back as a table. I pressed the paper to her back then proceeded to write my autograph along with a little something extra.

Once I finished, she eagerly spun around and took both the pen and paper. Her eyes gleamed with excitement reading my signature and extra something then she read aloud, "You're in the Hands of a Vampire, eternally yours Vivian Addams."

She smiled wide then crammed her final biggest achievement into her purse and praised, "Oh, thank you, so much, Miss Addams."

"No, thank you." I sweetly sang back to her then brought my hand against the side of her heated pretty face then lavished her with a sultry praise, "You've made my evening and, please, call me Vivian."

"Oh, okay, Vivian," she practically giggled my name.

I glanced behind at her Mr. Dandridge who had a stunning smile spread across his killer lips. Sly dog, I thought, he had to deliver dinner in the form of one of my adoring fans.

I gave him a wink then reached down and snatched the young thing's hand. I urged her, "Come, sit with me." I then basically jerked her by the hand and led her to the foot of the bed.

I sat down, again crossed my legs as leaned to the side then pulled her down seated beside me. "So, Laura is it?" I asked and watched her bob her head then I praised, "You are positively adorable." I placed my hand against the curve of her thigh and watched her cheeks explode with color then added, "And you blush adorably too." then I reached and pinched her cheek between my fingers as if admiring a child then truthfully stated, "I could positively eat you you're so damned cute."

She giggled with bashfulness which made me want to puke.

I looked over at Mr. Dandridge who stood where we left him.

He stood with his arms cross over his chest as he was focused on my antics with plenty intrigue. I had to bring him into the scenario and asked his opinion, "Tell me you don't find her adorable and deliciously cute."

He cunningly agreed, "Oh, she most definitely looks delicious."

I leaned closer to the young thing as my keen smell gathered up her radiated scent. "Hmm," I hummed then with a delighted sigh, praised, "Oh, she smells just as delicious too."

I was having a fucking blast.

As I listened to her continue her bashful giggles, I lifted my arm then twirled my wrist waving Mr. Dandridge to join us. I encouraged him, "Come here and smell her positively deliciousness." I wanted him really involved.

I watched his lips do a slight suspicious pucker with the corners gently curved.

I playfully chirped, "Oh, Mr. Dandridge." Then I turned my outreached hand palm up and slowly curled by index finger beckoning him which pleasantly stretched his pucker into that cunning grin. I suspiciously said, "You know you want to."

That was the most fun I have ever had. Well, with exception to the fine piece of work moving towards the bed.

I continued to twirl my wrist as if it were urgent for him to park his cute ass on the bed. I reached around little bitty Laura and patted against the cushion of the bed behind her then urged him, "Park it right here, Mr. Dandridge." I swear it looked as if he were gonna crack into a fit of laughter.

I have always had a talent for performing and gave it my all. That game was one of brilliance that I was especially made to play and I enjoyed every second of it.

Again I leaned close to the youth, she smelled so damned delicious. I brought my hand to the side of her face, felt the instant but of heat against my sensitive skin. I inched my face to the side of hers, her breathing had intensified which heightened her irresistible aroma. I slowly turned my head, dragged my lips ever so lightly across her soft and blushing cheek, the heat tingled against my lips. My other hand lifted then traced my nail tips lightly along the smooth shape of her youthful jaw line.

She sweetly sighed, obviously intoxicated by my smooth wiles.

So, I excitedly thought, that was what it felt like having so much power, the ability to bend wills with the simplicity of touch and words.

With my left hand I guided her little head in the direction of my grazing lips. My eyes snapped open then darted to Mr. Dandridge whose expression was intense with intrigue. I felt my lips curve into that puckered cunning grin as my eyes focused on him. I was determined and Mr. Dandridge was going to witness how quick of a learner I really was. Yet, I predicted, he probably would enjoy every minute witnessing my speedy entrance into his cunning dark universe.

My eyes not once deviated from his, I sang aloud, "I wonder if you taste just as delicious."

I licked my lips in preparation to taste that girl's sweetness. And, please note not for the first time, I kissed a girl. Oh I kissed girls before, in typical college fashion and a few of the newbie newsies from the paper. So, there was nothing new the moment I pressed my lips against little Laura's but there was a difference. I felt a heat I never felt before, tasted flavors I never tasted, and the whole while my eyes were aimed into Mr. Dandridge's. Another erotic moment I would later write down as one of the greatest moments in my life.

Her pretty little petal mouth felt so soft and so damned hot. I immediately picked up that she had never kissed a girl let alone a woman such as me. Hmm, I delighted, made this little petite critter's fantasies come true. And what was even better was the intensely focused expression etched all over Mr. Dandridge's gorgeous face.

My eyes refused to leave his as I worked the magic of my lips against Laura's. My right hand slid down from her face then glided down the curve of her pretty neck. I felt the rapid pulse of each of her blood pumping heartbeats against the pads of my fingertips as they trailed along the surface above the jugular.

At the gentle curve of her shoulder I turned my hand palm up then again curled my index finger for it was time for Mr. Dandridge to get even more involved.

His lips again formed into that sinisterly beautiful slanted grin.

My hand turned and pressed down against her shoulder as my eyes watched him closely.

He got a little closer. Those manicured fingertips of his were delivered and molded around both sides of her neck then intricately glided down to the back zipper of her pink dress.

I continued my tasting of her heated lips but kept close watch of him, his every action and expression. I listened to the prominent sound of the zipper as it was guided down the length of her back. My hand at her shoulder tucked a thumb under the wide shoulder strap then slowly I guided the strap over the slope of her shoulder. Her pretty pink neck and blushed skin were exposed and vulnerable.

His hands again slid back up to the sides of her neck.

My hand continued down the length of her arm, indulged in the tingling heated sensations her delicate flesh graced against my fingertips. My lips perked a smile the moment I felt his hand move over mine that rested against the side of her face.

I cupped my hand over hers then slowly lifted it up from her half exposed thigh.

His hand move over mine and weaved his fingers into the short lengths of her mousy brown hair.

I maneuvered my hand, lightly grasped around the front of her throat then guided her back parting our lips. I took a brief moment to indulge the visual effects of the growing scenario.

She looked positively intoxicated, caught up in the erotic rapture of both our touches. Her expression was undoubtedly filled with arousal, she entranced by our combined effortless wiles.

I brought her hand cupped against the side of my face, her felt wondrous against my skin. My head slightly turned as I brushed my lips against her palm.

She sighed, so naïve and easily conned into submission.

I pouted my lips, felt the fangs press against the inside of my mouth. Then delicately I pressed a tender kiss against her palm then another at the heel of her hand. Oh, what a sensation to feel the rapid pulse within her dainty wrist, practically heard the sweet rhythmic beat in my head.

As she leaned back against him, Mr. Dandridge continued massaging his fingers so soothingly within the tussle of her mousy hair. His eyes scanned over the lovely curve of her exposed neck as if searching for an invisible X. His fingertips dragged up the length of her neck then combed her hair back. His eyes memorized the target then shifted directly to mine.

The moment I waited for I knew was about to happen for it read clearly in what were the glory within his dark brown eyes. I desire to witness him make his move before I made mine.

His head slowly bent back, my anticipation built in spades. Then he parted those kissable lips which pulled back and unveiled those remarkably white fangs.

My eyes grew wide with heightened anticipation then watched the crowning moment.

Smooth and cool and nearly torturous, in slow motion those fangs prepared to sink into her sweet little pink flesh.

My lips puckered, the fangs pressed firmer inside my mouth.

His mouth was slowly delivered down to her neck.

My lips swiftly parted, my own set of fangs exposed.

A tantalizing melody was created the moment his fangs crunched down onto the side of her neck.

She gasped loudly in response to the erotic pain that I knew very well.

My turn.

Without any further hesitation, my fangs crunched into her dainty wrist. I felt her make a quick jerk against the instant pain. I held her hand firm in my grasp, she started to tremble as her blood was consumed rhythmically through two different exits.

The taste of her blood struck my every taste bud, almost made my jaw sting against its bitter sweetness mingled with that unique metallic saltiness. Her blood immediately soothed the nagging clawing hunger inside my body, the rabid feline consoled for the evening by the life blood of another. The melody of her blood being suckled into my mouth drowned out any of her weakening gasps. She no longer jerked against my grip as her trembles faded along with the sweet beat of her failing heart. With instinct, I pulled back the moment I tasted the final thin flow move passed my fangs. I gasped. I mentally noted, that was almost as good as sex. I licked my lips to taste the remnants of her blood then gradually my lips softly puckered with a satisfied grin mingled across their full shape.

My eyes shifted behind their closed lids then batted open aimed directly at Mr. Dandridge.

Mr. Dandridge practically glowed having his fill of the disgustingly sweet Laura who now was another prey notched on his lengthy and growing roster of victims but my first.

I released her hand, her limp arm dropped as literal dead weight. I didn't know about him but what we had done together was the biggest turn on ever. With speedy naughty arousal, I reached and snatched the dead girl by the neck then jerked her to the side, her body hit the floor with a minimal thud. My hands then snatched him by the collar of his sweater in a similar manner to the previous night but with even more aggression, my aggressive nature was heightened being one of the spectacular undead. He should have seen it coming the moment my eyes opened.

Like a sexually run freight train at high speed, I jerked him with such passion he was slammed back against the bed. I was on him in a blink of my blue eyes. But the damned door came open as if Billy Cole knew I was about to ravage his master. My head jerked, I felt my eyes change and they glared their supernatural vampire color at the idiot.

Billy froze instantly upon catching me straddling his master. His face slowly turned into a grimace of disgust.

What the hell was this guy's issue?

He shook his head then simply strode his way across the room towards the bed.

Seriously, didn't he get the fucking hint in my glaring eyes that I didn't want to be interrupted in the middle of satisfying my sexual hunger for his gorgeous master?

My eyes followed the moron as I sat straight but held Mr. Dandridge locked between my thighs with the dress's pencil skirt snugly hiked up to the highest point of my thighs.

That guy was on a mission definite bitch boy mission and ignored my very presence which annoyed the shit out of me and my overly stroked ego. He silently gathered then stale leftovers off the floor directly at the foot of the bed where his master's legs draped over. He effortlessly flung the corpse over his shoulder then turned for the door. He was like a robot, cleaned up after his master without questioning anything he just barged into.

"Hey, Billy," I chirped with a hiss in my tone.

The tool paused but didn't look back.

"What the hell are you anyways?" I asked loudly with humor in my tone, "Besides the obvious, the house boy." I knew I just kicked him in the metaphorical balls. My lips puckered coyly.

He slowly turned his head and peered back at me over his broad shoulder.

I questioned, "Well?" My hands planted on my hips as Mr. Dandridge had his hands firmly planted on my half exposed ass.

Billy stood there practically without any type of emotion then I actually witnessed his wheels begin to turn. He actually had to think about the question. His brows furrowed with self questioning. Did he not even know the answer to the question?

Then he again grimaced, annoyed by my very blatant presence in his once peaceful master and slave world. He snipped with a grumble, "Hell if I know." He marched out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

I belted out a loud laugh. Amusing how it seemed that not a single individual could explain the nature of Billy Cole's being.

My attention shifted back to the right direction and I looked down at Mr. Dandridge. With sarcasm I said, "He's warming up to me I think." I knew better, the guy loathed me.

I brought my hands forward and pressed them down against Mr. Dandridge's chest. I leaned down, pressed my tits against him as my hands slid and gripped over his shoulder. My face hovered just inches above his.

I requested, "Tell me what color my eyes are." I knew they had transformed because of all the excitement of my first feeding.

His eyes studied mine then his lips formed a pleased smile and he described what I would never see, "A stunning piercing near silver shade of pale blue with veins of crimson that intricately break the metallic blue."