In the Hands of a Vampire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." I said then rose up, my lengthy nails snagged down the material of his expensive sweater.

Mr. Dandridge's POV

Success!

I had successfully created the perfect monster. I was genius to wait such a long time to await the moment to embrace my Vivian Addams. And peering up her radiant vampire glow with those eyes that had become even more remarkable with her very own signature vampire distortion, I was, for the first time in centuries, in complete awe.

She proved herself a quit learner. Her instincts were keen and guided her into her own unique feeding performance. And I, Jerry Dandridge, had the honor to witness and partake in her very first feeding. Hmm, yes, she was perfection, just as I.

Right then, I knew it was time to reap my rewards for achieving the creation of the perfect vampire mistress. Her immortal body with all those wondrous immortal abilities would know doubt surpass her mortal sexuality. That immortal sexuality brightly peered down at me through her large eyes with that perfectly trimmed left brow lifted. Her full mouth puckered with her overloaded immortal lust. And all of her sex was mine.

I watched closely as she eagerly fell under the spell of her very own sexual nature, more so heightened by the gift.

Her head slightly leaned back with a flutter of her thickly lashed eyes. She deeply purred as her red tipped hands moved upward then molded over her perfectly lifted breasts partially hidden by the red bodice. Then she praised, "I've never felt like this." she again purred and confessed, "I could never have imagined that sucking the life out of that little thing would," her head dropped at the chin and her eyes burned down at me, "Make me this damned turned on."

My lips grinned as I tucked my hands beneath the raised hem of her dress. Yes, I chose that very dress just for her for I fondly remembered how deep red practically glowed against her milky skin. My fingers moved against her upper thighs, tucked beneath the tensioned garters.

I gave a response, "One of the perks, Vivian."

Her lips formed her pucker smirk for she loved how I spoke her name. She urged, "Say my name again." Her eyes focused on my mouth.

I obliged her, "Vivian."

She purred with an excited tremble as her hands anxiously kneaded her breasts and hips sexually twisted. "Again." she urged.

With a soft laugh I again obliged her, "Vivian Addams."

Again her hips shifted as I purposefully shifted mine.

I felt her entire body quiver as if I speaking her name plucked her tensed sexual strings.

Then she curiously requested, "Tell me, Mr. Dandridge, can vampires get wet in response to getting turned on?"

My grin broadened its crooked slant then I urged, "Why, Vivian, you can discover the answer for yourself."

She excitedly giggled then rolled her eyes.

My eyes shifted, followed her hands as they slid from her breasts then down her cinched waist.

Her hands moved over the hiked hem of her dress then curled and gripped. Higher the hem was raised and exposed the perfectly groomed center between her straddling thighs. She slid her right hand between her legs then the length of her middle finger slowly faded as her hips excitedly shifted.

My eyes quickly looked to hers, the sexual heat burned brightly within the silvery blue and brightened the cracks of blood red. I questioned, "Well, Vivian, what's the answer, hmm?"

She pleasingly hummed then stated, "Oh, yes, Mr. Dandridge, a vampire so can get wet and, damn, am I ever." Her lips trembled in response to her again penetrating, those lovely vampire fangs flashed.

"Vivian." I sang her name.

"Hmm?" she hummed.

The tip of my tongue slicked between my lips then I slyly asked, "Are you in any way interested in what a vampire's orgasm feels like?"

She loudly giggled then firmly stated, "Hell yeah!"

"Hmm," I hummed then urged, "Prepare yourself."

With an immortal's burst of energy after a feeding, I swiftly snatched her by the throat then brought her hard back against the bed. Her response was remarkable.

Her entire body smoothly motioned like that was a serpent, the grace all vampires were given was abundant throughout her sexual motions. She hissed and bared those beautiful fangs so pure white against the red of her lips.

My hand held her firm by throat, kept her pinned against the bed. Propped atop my knees between her offered spread legs, I swiftly delivered my full hand over the chilled but moist center. Even the rich dark hair that prettily coated her center felt silken against my hand. Firmly in a circle I massaged, her hips instinctively motioned in sync.

A vampire's very first sexual experience under the keen senses of immortality was beyond that was a mortal's first time. Every touch was more powerful. Every sexual aroma stronger. Every taste was filled with aromatic flavors. And I would conduct and take her immortal virginity.

She continued to loudly purr followed by jaw clenched hisses. Her hands didn't pry against my gripped hand, they clung and tore her claw-like nails into the expensive bedding. Her graceful bodily motions were beautiful with the elegance of an expert belly dancer. Such beauty with every smooth arch of her back, rotation of her hips, and lift of her red encased chest.

I tightened the grip about her throat, she gasped with excitement, yet she loudly growled the moment I drew my hand from her center. My lips curved into a grin of approval. My right hand undid the fine leather belt then undid the button and zipper of my black trousers. Then I confidently stated, "You will never forget this moment in all your eternity, Vivian."

She loudly spat, "I'm counting on it!" her eyes then snapped wide with their immortal glow and she demanded, "Now fuck me, Mr. Dandridge!"

Such a demanded creature she was which would suit her fine as mistress vampire. I snarled with an amused but wicked snicker then stated, "But of course!" Then without holding back or hesitation I gave her exactly as she demanded which she would receive plenty, that I was positive.

The first powerful thrust, she loudly growled with that low guttural animalistic song and oddly the lights within the room flickered. Another thrust, her embedded nails shredded the bedding as she shrieked with pleasure, the lights again flickered. Before my watchful eyes and through the flicker of the lights, I watched the first signs of lovely features distort, the true nature of her beast gradually emerged guided by her heightened senses being stimulated. I felt my own handsome features transition into my own vampire beast as my eyes remained widely focused.

Thrust after powerful thrust, I watched my creation blossom further into the monster she had been destined to become as the lighting continued to nearly pulse in sync with her rising pleasure.

I made her destiny. I wrote her future as I was implanted in her past. Her every beastly sound, hisses, growled, and sexual purrs were music to my ears as the lights continued to strangely dim then brighten. She would soon discover, an immortal was so overly sensitive that no extra stimuli was needed to achieve the most intense sexual high she would ever know.

With a twist of my wrist, I turned her head to the side. With each thrust I lowered down against her serpentine motioning body. The distortion of my fangs were felt as my lips parted, forward my fangs were jutted as my vampire beast consumed my appearance as hers consumed her beauty. My eyes closed, blocked out the strangeness of the lighting.

Her hands darted, fingers extended and nails lengthened to near points. A low growl groaned passed my parted lips the instant I felt her tear her nails through the expensive material of my sweat then embed into the tension of my back. My thrusts didn't cease, steady and controlled as sensed her first immortal sexual explosion approach.

My lips parted wider, felt the saliva slick at the corners of my mouth. Then, her body on that edge, I tore my distorted fangs into the exposed side of her milky neck penetrating her immortal flesh. Instantly the blood she consumed was tasted, familiar to my own palate. She violently screamed as her body swiftly arched and locked pressed up against me. The pain intensified from her nails embedded in me as her fingers twisted and curled. Then there came the sound of a light fixture pop followed by another.

Deeper I bit, again she screamed as a second wave ripped through her. There was no singular orgasm in our world, multiples were achieved nearly effortlessly. The pops sounded within her vocals as I sensed the room fall into darkness.

I was far from finished, my satisfaction unmet.

I withdrew my fangs, savored the flavors that mingled with her blood. Yet, she would never know my flavor unless she sucked elsewhere on my body. I was her maker and by right I could taste her in any way I wanted. Yes, harsh but that was the law of our kind.

My eyes eased open, the room indeed darkened but she vividly seemed to glow, her pale flesh nearly luminescent in the soft darkness.

And, so, though she was writhing from over sensitivity throughout every inch of her body, I continued to thrust inside her. She continuously screamed in rhythm to my thrusts. I lowly grumbled into her ear followed by lower grunts. I held her throat firm, kept her head twisted to the side to ensure she would keenly recognized my vocals as my satisfaction came closer.

Her hands shifted and snatched the back of my hair, her fine nails tips nearly slit across the my scalp. With her aggressive nature, she jerked my head up keeping two firm fistfuls of my hair. Her eyes locked with mine, a desire to watch my distorted features the moment my satisfaction was delivered. Her body fought the sensitivity and eagerly pressed upward and guided her hips to rhythmically assist me.

She released my hair and within a second her distorted hands latched onto my motioning rear. Her legs darted and locked tightly around my waist with the spikes of her heels also against my rear. My head lifted, I felt the powerful beginning of my satisfaction. Then with a final thrust, the purest of satisfaction tore through me forcing outward a loud snarling growl.

I could not say the last time I had indulged carnally with another immortal. I could say the last time I had been carnally satisfied which was the previous even. Yet, the fulfillment of that very moment was proven to my expectations. How I had desired for so long to know the immortal experience only she could produce. She was perfection. She was me in feminine form. Everything I was, she represented perfectly for I was perfectionist, after all.

She pleasingly purred, "Hmm, Mr. Dandridge," she then praised, "The earth literally shook and more."

My eyes shifted and peered down at her face, her features faded back into pure beauty as did my own. I praised her in return, "Vivian Addams, you will never cease to amaze me."

Her lips formed her signature confident puckered smirk then she confidently stated, "Damn straight, Mr. Dandridge."

Vivian's POV

You would be amazed how easily I transitioned into the world of vampires.

I swear, it was meant to be! Vivian fucking Addams was born and bred for the vampire lifestyle!

I had no problem getting the hang of everything. There wasn't a single issue with me becoming a freestyle vampire, my own vampire or, as Mr. Dandridge said, a mistress vampire.

Mr. Dandridge was an excellent instructor, patient and always great to look at. He guided me through all the steps and step by step my new found vampire ego was heightened. I became an expert when it was feeding time. I knew how to work my vampire magic, each and every time was a success. I was delivered my own meals and on occasion Mr. Dandridge and I would share which typically ended with him on his back and me devouring every drop of his sexual energy.

He stayed long enough to help nudge me into the right direction of my new life and the entire time his little house pet Billy grumbled under his breath, obviously hated my very presence which only provoked me to torment him with questions about his sexuality and what the hell he was.

The time came where I had to choose my own personal slave which came almost too easily.

I always adored Pauly, loved his meek demeanor which charmed me to pat his head and say goose. The whole process to create my personal house pet slash guard dog was somewhat simple. I gave my sweet little Pauly minimal dose of my blood and without the actual gift giving bite he was transformed into an obedient servant who I simply wanted to pinch his cheeks every time he smiled at me.

Both Pauly and I turned in our resignations thrown onto Berger's cluttered desk which practically devastated him and his Moonlight News. His two top journalists gonem the paper eventually went bust. How was I going to afford my lifestyle now that I was unemployed?

Acquiring money was easy too.

To start off, I was a smart mortal woman who pinched and saved as many pennies as possible having lived in same rent controlled apartment for eighteen years. My savings had built up a good amount of funds to make my new life comfortable. Mr. Dandridge gave the advice to invest in lucrative businesses as a silent share holder which would help cover my ass as a vampire. He invested money in remodeling and renovating houses which he turned in a good profit. The vampire wasn't just gorgeous, he was also a genius when it came to finances.

So, I did as advised and began my investment in a local company that bought and sold enormous industrial and business properties. In no time the money flowed.

The apartment was sold and I purchased farm property outside of town which became my personal landfill for my victims. It was best to begin that way, made the people disappear completely and be added to the missing person's list at the station.

Speaking of the station, I had to say goodbye to Sergeant Riley who became Detective Riley and was assigned the case of the murdered call-girls. The papers stated that the new Detective Riley was getting close to solving the case which was leading him directly into Mr. Dandridge's direction. So, to thank my creator for his generosity and show my devotion to him and our kind, I took Riley up on that date. I wasn't too shaken up about having to remove Riley from the equation. Actually I had a damned good time seducing him like he always wanted then took him up on his request for a drink. I drank and drank until he was all gone then he simply vanished from the world buried in one of the makeshift graves on my farmland property. Bye-bye my badge wielding resource having become a whole other resource for me.

So, before Mr. Dandridge left me on my own, he assisted me in picking out a snazzy coffin that expressed my unique style and taste. You'd be surprised how easily one could purchase a coffin from any of the local funeral homes. All that had to be said, I prepared ahead of time for my death and so my beautiful coffin was delivered to my new upper class studio apartment. It was smooth and sleek. A rich and sleekly polished mahogany with polished brass hinges and lined with the finest red silk. There was plenty homeland dirt and so it was used to line the bottom of my coffin which always made the sleep of the undead easier.

I was sort of bummed the day Mr. Dandridge and I had to go our separate ways. But I made a silent promise that when our paths crossed we would have our own version of a vampire booty call slash hookup.

I determined, when he came within a fifty mile radius, I would hone on him in an instant and, bam, the walls of his latest abode would be shaken by the unnatural forces of our whirlwind natures. I loved him, I wasn't in love with him, so I told myself over and over.

I also told myself, we loved one another in our own unique and fucked up way. I loved him because he was my creator. Don't get me wrong, I didn't love him like a father for that was fucking sick. I continued to tell myself, I loved him because he was basically me, I loved myself and so I loved him.

We were so similar that an actual relationship of any true kind wouldn't be logical, was I right? There wasn't room for both of our egos to survive centuries beside one another, right? We simply stroked one another's egos long and hard for a single night and went our separate ways, obviously with satisfied smiles on our smug faces.

Yet, oddly, I found myself wanting more of him. I desired to see him again. I was highly addicted to Mr. Dandridge and his lips, voice, and body.

And, so, in my determination for a Mr. Dandridge fix, a serial case of vampire booty calls began in 1983...

*****

Author Note:

There will be a start of a whole new series of stories, In the Hands of Vampires starring Vivian and Mr. Dandridge telling the tale of their string of booty calls.

But they will not be told in their POV for they being both vampires now, third person POV. Hope that doesn't deter you, my readers, from enjoying the further vampire erotica adventures of the stunning duo.

Loves, Dolls & Dollies!

Viv