In the Hands of Vampires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a step to the side then sat on the stool beside hers and politely inquired, "And how is Pauly, is he working out for you?"

She turned her head, her lips sultrily puckered then she answered, "Oh, Pauly is great and," she grimaced a little with the thought of Mr. Dandridge's day watcher brute then politely but reluctantly inquired, "How's that thing of yours?"

He somewhat chuckled in response to Vivian's obvious distaste for Billy Cole, knew the feeling was mutual on Billy's part. "Oh, Billy," he cleared his throat then replied, "He's fine," then politely but sarcastically commented, "And I'm sure he will regret not having seen you." He found the hate Vivian and Billy shared for one another rather amusing.

She immediately laughed, "Oh, right," she shook her head then stated, "I know he doesn't miss me and I sure in hell don't miss him." she took another suck off her holder then curiously asked in effort to make small talk, "So, what have you been doing while here at this fabulous establishment to pass time?"

"Just attempting to be sociable." he answered then confessed, "I typically don't attend these so called celebrations. A particular vampire wouldn't accept my refusal so I was basically demanded attendance."

"Oh, that's wrong," she slightly giggled with her comment then elaborated, "Someone demanded you to do something?" she was in disbelief of his statement then blatantly said so, "You gotta be fucking kidding me. Mr. Dandridge doesn't get bossed around because he is the boss."

He shook his head then commented, "Try telling my Sister that." He then rose up off the stool.

She quickly commented, "Oh, don't tell me you're leaving me so soon." She pouted her her lips.

"No," he stated, reached his hand to her and suggested, "I thought we could go somewhere quieter to continue our reunion."

Oh, hell yeah, she excitedly screamed in thought but more calmly said, "Well, it's been nearly a year."

She quickly snuffed out her cigarette, discarded it in the ashtray, put the holder back into her purse, then slid off the stool. She smoothed her hands down her hips and finally slipped her hand in his and agreed, "So, of course."

She was positively giddy on the inside having finally, after nearly a year, found her Mr. Dandridge and was determined to get one hell of reunion going between the two of them.

Strolling through the casino, Vivian spotted Pauly hypnotized by a slot machine. She shook her head and thought, he was so mortal half the time it was funny.

"So, where to?" she asked Mr. Dandridge then felt his hand release hers.

His hand immediately moved to the bare small of her back which made the giddiness inside her practically beam. He couldn't help but indulge in the feel of the very silken ends of her lengthy hair brush against his hand. "Hmm," he hummed as his eyes took a glance at her fabulous backside then offered, "We could go to my suite." He stopped the moment she did.

She turned to the side then with a grimace asked, "You're tool belt wearing house boy ain't there is he?"

He again gave a little laugh and explained, "No, I believe he's at the black jack tables, kind of his evening off since we don't have anything to worry about amongst our own." then he asked, "So, would you care to join me in my suite, Vivian?"

Oh, how she loved how he said her name. Giddy on the inside, she managed to calmly and coolly agreed, "Well, as long as Lurch isn't there to interrupt us."

She turned on her heels, tossed her hair back a little then continued forward. She sure enjoyed the feel of his hand which inched a bit further down against the beginning of her fine rear end.

They neared the casino exit.

Vivian asked, "Which floor we headed?"

"The thirtieth," he answered.

Again she stopped then looked at him over her shoulder.

He saw that sly lift of her left brow then asked, "Something wrong?"

"Huh," she felt her lips pucker a little more then slyly commented, "I'm right beneath you."

She faced forward, loved the idea of being beneath him and then some.

"It's fucking huge!" Vivian's voice stated loudly with her hands on her hips, "It's like the freaking studio apartments on the upper east side."

She was amazed by the sure size of the suite, it was like four of hers all in one. She loudly asked Mr. Dandridge, "And how in the hell did you get this?!" she looked to him, "There was no mention of anything this size."

Mr. Dandridge stepped passed Vivian while removing his blazer, he proclaimed, "Let's say I have my own personal connections." he stepped down into the sunken living of the suite and commented, "But it's not at all my taste."

She quickly agreed, "Well, I can see that." She then stepped down into the living area behind him. She eyed the snazzy but way overdone design and stated, "Yep, this surely doesn't read Mr. Dandridge. Not a single antique." she turned a little and eyed the somewhat art deco feel of the place then commented, "It's somewhat gaudy in my opinion."

"My thoughts exactly," he commented while at a porcelain bowl filled with an assortment of fruits then kindly offered, "Would you care for some fruit?"

She quickly asked, "Got any strawberries?" finally found him in that huge suite then explained, "That's sorta my thing, strawberries."

He lightly puckered in thought then remembered and stated, "Actually there are some behind the bar." he lifted his hand and pointed out the bar at the furthest end of the living area, "Help yourself."

"Sure." she said with a nod. She decided to do a little catwalk across the huge living area. As she strutted her goods, she took little peeks over her shoulder at him while he took a quite hardy bite from a red apple. Oh, she knew he couldn't resist eyeing her ass, it was irresistible.

So she sashayed her rear for all its worth, guessed when he bit into that apple he likely imagined biting into her ripe backside.

She reached the bar, took her time to walk its length then stepped behind it and found a small silver bowl of de-stemmed strawberries. Out from the bar she stepped then carried the bowl in one hand. She plucked a strawberry with her thumb and finger then brought the plump and bright red strawberry between her puckered lips.

She strolled directly passed him but made a purposeful show of her talented pucker while he chewed on a piece of fruit.

He swallowed then smirked and offered, "Make yourself comfortable."

He set the half devoured fruit down then snatched up a provided handkerchief and cleaned his hands. His lips held that slanted smirk as his eyes focused on her as she slowly sat down on the circular sectional sofa then she gathered her legs bent onto the sofa but purposely slid the hem of her crimson silk dress up and over her knees.

He stepped to the sofa then took the seat beside her though the entire huge sofa had a dozen or more empty seats. He brought his arms stretched across the back of the sofa then asked with a curious lift of his brows, "Enjoying your strawberry, Vivian?" His eyes studied her puckered lips as they suckled the strawberry.

"Hmm, hmm," she hummed with a short nod then plucked the strawberry from between her lips and stated, "I never actually eat them," she leaned forward, set the juice sucked strawberry atop the glass table then slyly added, "I simply suck."

His eyes watched closely as she leaned back against the sofa then he commented, "Vivian, I don't doubt you've become quite the expert at, well, sucking."

She giggled then asked, "What else would I be an expert at, if not sucking, Mr. Dandridge?" she lightly licked her lips of the strawberry sweetness then somewhat stated in question, "Aren't we all professional suckers?"

"Oh, that we are." he studied her coy expression with that always pucker about her red lips. He slyly commented, "But I have a suspicion that you, dear Vivian, have likely surpassed beyond being a professional sucker. In fact, Vivian," he paused, saw the confidence brightening the intensity of her silvery eyes, "I bet my very immortal soul that you are the foremost authority on sucking."

"Perhaps I am," she coyly replied then smugly stated, "Haven't had a complaint yet." she released a slight laugh, "Don't think I will ever have one either."

He laughed with a little huff.

"Oh, please," she sang, "Don't tell me you've forgotten how well I suck, Mr. Dandridge." her brow lifted, "You personally witnessed by ability to suck."

"Oh, I haven't forgotten." he eagerly stated, "I remember quite fondly how quickly you learned how to suck." Yet, there was another moment, not in her memory but his, how well she truly sucked.

"Oh, but," she paused then suggestively confessed, "I was an avid sucker before you came along."

He belted out a loud laugh of amusement and praised in thought, so true. "Ah, Vivian," he sang through the laugh, "It's such pleasure to see you again." he cleared his throat then praised, "You have surpassed my expectations and then some. You will never cease to amaze me."

"You bet your gorgeous ass I won't." she confidently stated. She truly missed him.

Then she leaned a bit closer to him and hinted, "I've got one hell of an idea, Mr. Dandridge."

He leaned closer to her with a curious lift of his brows then asked, "And what might that be, Vivian?" He loved the devious gleam in her eyes.

"Let's order something from room service." she spoke with her lips softly puckered, "Then I could remind you exactly my true sucking capabilities."

He praised in thought, her mind was truly a pure force of nature along with her incomparable beauty. He adored her and for longer than she knew. "Hmm," he hummed then inquired, "Sucking once a night isn't good enough for you, Vivian?" He knew he undoubtedly would enjoy again witnessing to her sucking capabilities.

"Oh, I could simply suck all night long if it were possible." she stated, loved the distinct curious expression across the shape of his grinning mouth, "There is nothing like a good suck." she gave him a thick lashed wink, "Maybe I just haven't had my fill yet." she leaned back then pouted her lips, "If you're not interested..."

He interrupted her, "I never said I wasn't interested."

"Then order something." she urged then pressed and rubbed her lips together, "You never know you might wanna do a little sucking yourself."

He quickly promised, "Oh, I'm certain there will be plenty sucking before the nights over with." He rose up from the sofa.

Her eyes watched closely as he made his way to make that special room service order. "Oh, so am I." she sang then leaned back and brought her arms across the back of the sofa. She hummed in thought, he was so beautiful in her eyes and knew she was equally as beautiful in his eyes. She waited for that reunion nearly a year and it was worth the wait. He was remarkable as ever, the gracefulness of his sexy stroll to the very stylish clothes covering his gorgeous body. Besides herself, she had never been in awe of anyone or anything as she was with him and knew she always would be.

Her eyes followed his return to the sofa and again her eyes went straight to his always targeted mouth. To her, that mouth was like the cherry on top of a very sexual sundae where she wanted to place it against her lips and taste.

"You haven't changed one bit, Vivian." he praised her, again noticed her close watch of his lips movement, "And for that I am very grateful."

The corners of her puckered mouth lifted then she responded to his compliment, "Well, I'm just as grateful that nothing has changed about you, Mr. Dandridge, and I mean nothing."

He could never help but notice her persistent infatuation with his mouth and knew very well how she loved when he spoke her name. "Honestly, Vivian," he spoke, watchful of her eyes as they were seemingly mesmerized by his mouth's every movement then curiously asked, "Why do you have an issue looking me in the eyes?" He subtly called her out.

Her eyes finally lifted and looked him in the eyes then she giggled a little, "There's no issue."

"Oh, if there's no issue, Vivian," he paused, again watched her inability to stop from drifting her eyes back to his lips, then asked, "Then why are you focused on my mouth?" He remembered another similar discussion thirteen years prior but she didn't.

"You got me." she sighed then looked him in the eyes and confessed, "I can't help myself. I guess I have this thing about lips." she leaned closer, "Actually, I only have a thing for your lips, Mr. Dandridge. Always have and probably always will for all eternity." she innocently but slyly tilted her head, "And I always have this fond memory how well you used those lips." Her head lowered at the chin with her eyes wide and focused with his.

"Well, how interesting," he commented then confessed, "Because I too have a very fond memory of your lips, Vivian."

He lifted his hand and brought it against the side of her beautiful face. His thumb slowly traced the shape of her full and naturally pouted bottom lip. He stated, "And I remember very fondly how perfectly you used yours." he leaned forward, slightly tilted his head then asked, "I wouldn't mind another fond memory, would you?" He neared his lips to hers.

"Nope." she agreed and leaned forward on the flat of her hands.

A knock sounded on the suite door.

She grumbled, the moment she had waited for was interrupted.

Mr. Dandridge stood up from the sofa to get the door.

She leaned back with a huff. Her eyes rolled with annoyance.

"Hiya, Jerry," the voice of Louie's sang.

She heard the door slam which caused her to giggle, Louie obviously had the door slammed in his face. Her head slowly turned and eyes focused as Mr. Dandridge neared the sunken living room, escorted what looked like an actual escort. Oh, goody, she sang in her head, a whore and it was some time since she tasted a whore.

Vivian grabbed her purse and removed the tube of crimson then coated her bottom lip and pressed both lips together to smooth the sleek sheen evenly. She lifted her lips into a cunning smile with her eyes watchful of the skimpy dressed woman who stepped down the few steps.

She lifted her hand and gave the woman a charming finger wave. "Hello," she greeted as the woman was urged sit down beside her, "And what's your name?" She always loved to know the names of her meals, made them taste better with a somewhat identity.

"Barbara," the woman answered and added, "But everyone calls me Barbie."

She offered Barbie her hand, "Pleasure, Barbie." she sang, lifted her other hand and combed back Barbie's blonde hair from the side of the woman's neck then introduced herself, "I'm Vivian."

"Hi," Barbie awkwardly smiled then looked to the handsome man who answered the door and asked, "So, um, the two of you then?"

"Yes," Mr. Dandridge answered then inquired, "Is that a problem?" He glanced over at Vivian who eyed the side of Barbie's neck. His eyes returned focused on Barbie's.

"No," Barbie slowly shook her head as her eyes were caught within Mr. Dandridge's, "It's, ah, extra." She gasped a little the moment she felt Vivian's lips brush against her ear. Her light brown eyes were unable to shift from the man before.

"Not a problem." Mr. Dandridge stated, saw the glaze over the woman's eyes, "Whatever you want."

His eyes again shifted to Vivian. There was nothing like watching Vivian at work for he fondly remembered witnessing her eagerness during her months he spent educating her in the ways of the vampire.

His eyes again darted back to Barbie's and with his smooth melody, he questioned, "How old are you?"

"I'm..." Barbie stammered a bit as beside her the woman's lips now suckled and licked against the side of her neck, "Twenty...ah...twenty-two." She again gasped but softer, felt the effects of the man's penetrating stare combined with the woman's seductive actions.

His lips curved in that slanted grin, Mr. Dandridge asked, "Have you ever been with a woman, Barbie?" He lifted his hand, touched his fingertips gently against the side of the young woman's face. He watched her slowly shake her head then listened to her mumble 'no'. "Oh, well, you're in for a treat." he sang, "Vivian is an amazing and beautiful woman. You are a very lucky young woman."

Vivian softly snickered, loved Mr. Dandridge's praise.

Upon Vivian's snicker, Mr. Dandridge's smirk broadened then he commented, "I'm certain Vivian give you an experience you'll never forget, that I'll never forget."

Vivian leaned back then looked over at Mr. Dandridge and suggested, "Why don't we take Barbie into a more intimate setting, hmm, since this is her first experience. Why not make it special." Her pucker tensed then gave Mr. Dandridge a wink.

Vivian brought her Mary Jane's to the floor then rose up. She turned then bent a little at the knees and grabbed Barbie's hand. She urged Mr. Dandridge, "Lead the way, Mr. Dandridge." She then watched him rise then turn. Her eyes immediately took a sly look at his rear which was one of his many features she just loved.

"Come, Barbie," she encouraged the woman with a little tug, "I know," she smirked with a slight slant to her puckered lips and praised in question, "What an ass, am I right?" She giggled, watched Mr. Dandridge look over his shoulder then shake his head. She playfully chirped, "What?" She gave an innocent bat of her eyes.

The somewhat dazed woman was led by the hand as she and Vivian followed Mr. Dandridge across the living area, up another set of steps then towards two large double doors.

Mr. Dandridge opened both doors then allowed Vivian and Barbie to enter first.

Vivian sang, "What a gentleman." She brought her arm about the woman's shoulders then leaned close as if the woman were a good friend and commented, "He's a true gentleman from way back."

Mr. Dandridge slowly shook his head, heard every word Vivian spoke. He closed the doors to the secondary master bedroom, the first where his coffin was kept. He turned just as Vivian had the young woman stand before the foot of the bed.

Ah, wonderful memories, he chimed in thought. Such delightful memories he had of Vivian's first feeding and how she so graciously shared. What was more wonderful for him to remember was what happened afterwards.

With a hint of suggestiveness, he inquired, "Would either of you ladies care for a drink?" He strolled to the corner table, waited for an answer. He turned to the side and found Vivian focused on the young woman. A little laugh was huffed then he proceeded to fix a gin and tonic.

Once finished mixing his drink, he stepped to head of the bed. He sat down then relaxed back against the plush stacked pillows and sipped his drink with his eyes focused on Vivian's little game. There was not a single complaint from him. He had no problem to sit and relax and watch Vivian do what she loved.

Vivian cupped the young woman's face in her hands with her eyes burned deep. She slyly sang, "You have a very sweet face, Barbie." her lips neared Barbie's, "Your lips look even sweeter." She listened to the woman heavily sigh with that evident intoxication then she asked, "Can I taste how sweet your lips are?"

She slid a hand down the side of Barbie's neck then further down. She felt the heated flesh of Barbie's arm then slipped her arm beneath the young woman and wrapped it around the feminine trim waist.

Slowly she nodded which prompted Barbie to dazedly nod, "Good," she whispered with her sultry tone then lightly grazed her lips against the woman's, felt the radiated heat. She felt Barbie's lips softly respond to the light graze then gently she pressed her lips, immediately tasted the fragrance of sexual corruption.

With her hand flat against the small of the young woman's back, she nudged Barbie against her then heightened the passion of their kiss. Her right hand slid down against Barbie's neck then further she scraped her lengthy crimson nails down over the young woman's exposed collarbone.