In the Hands of Vampires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbie's gentle hummed.

Her hand slid further down then eagerly cupped over the youthful breast. She curled her fingers and brought them behind the top hem of the strapless bodice. She listened to Barbie softly gasped the moment she shifted her lips, pressed a firm kiss against the young woman's cheek. She shifted, pressed an equally firm kiss against the side of Barbie's tilted neck. She kissed further down as her hand started to tug down the young woman's strapless bodice and exposed both breasts.

With a swift motion she brought Barbie down against the foot of the bed then straddled over the young woman lost in the depths of seduction. She lifted up on her knees, her silvery eyes looked to the head of the bed at Mr. Dandridge. Her cunning eyes were wide as they were enveloped with that silvery gleam, saw his consumed by his signature deep red edged with fiery orange.

Her lips eased their sensual pucker, felt the fangs sprout into their fine points. Her head slowly tilted back as her full lips parted exposing her fangs. Her eyes held his which focused intently on her upcoming action. Then with a snarl she darted down, embedded her fangs into young Barbie's inner breast.

The woman groaned in response to the erotic mixture of pleasure and pain.

She bore her fangs deeper which caused Barbie's body to arch upward off the bed followed by a long whine. There was such sweet sin that burned within the youth's blood, so rich, so flavorful, and bitterly fragrant.

She darted upward with a satisfied gasp and smirk. Her lips lightly parted as she slicked her tongue over the blood coated fangs. Her eyes partially opened, discovered Mr. Dandridge was no longer at the head of the bed, the half drank glass of gin and tonic on the bedside table.

She gasped the moment his hands swiftly grabbed her by the shoulders. Again she gasped, he jerked her back against him. She felt his bare chest against her exposed back. She waited for all that time for the moment she would feel him against her again.

She lifted her arms and brought her hands back against the thick waves of his ebony hair, combed her fingers into the black depths. Her head leaned back against his shoulder, indulged in the sensation of his lengthened nails drag against the flex of her shoulder blades. Then his fingers wrapped around the intricate black pearls that created the clasp of the bodice's halter. She felt a jerk, the pearls rolled down against her back, scattered all directions. The halter fell in a flow of crimson silk and bared the milky naked breasts and soft brown of her nipples.

His hands eagerly moved around the sides of her ribs and moved over her breasts. She arched her back in response to his firm hands pressed against her breasts as his nails pressed into the soft inner flesh. His right hand slid across and gripped firm her left breast as the left moved down against the soft flesh of her stomach, guided the crimson silk further down.

He indulged in her bodily responses to his touch of her perfection that was her flawlessly curved body and milky toned skin. His lips moved against the side of her neck, he dragged the tips of his fangs which ignited her body further into sexual motions. He could smell the aroma of the young woman's blood painted over her lips as she hissed with that carnal arousal. His full lips suckled firmly along the tension about the muscle of her shoulder as his left hand slid further down beneath the crimson silk then slid over the silk and lace of her vintage panties.

How wonderful his hands felt but she urged, "I want you to finish."

He lifted his head then shifted his eyes and looked into hers.

She eagerly requested, "I want to watch you finish her."

He loved the wicked lust within her eyes and could never deny her request. His head turned, faced forward, then he looked down at the young woman as Vivian's hands slid forward and grazed against the sides of his neck.

Vivian shifted from her straddle over the young woman.

He leaned down, brought his hands pressed into the bed then brought his knees atop the bed. He crawled forward then hovered over the young woman. He lowered, brought his lips against the blood glistening punctures against her inner breast. He licked the tip of his tongue against the bloody punctures immediately tasting the sinfulness Vivian had, the young woman groaned in response.

Vivian lay back against the bed beside the young woman and worked the silken dress further down. The moment the dress dropped to the floor her eyes focused on Mr. Dandridge's every action as her hips sexually motioned. Her rear pressed down against the bed as her back arched. Her hands slid upward against her rotating hips.

Her eyes watched closely as he dragged the tip of his tongue along the bloody punctures, the woman's sluggish bodily responses barely mimicked hers. She sighed with a soft hiss, heard the woman's dazed vocals. Her lips tightly puckered with anticipation the moment she would hear the gasp when he bore his fangs into the woman's flesh.

The vocal came which prompted her to gasp as she excitedly slid her hands back down over the black lace and silk of her vintage panties. Her hands pressed between her thighs, again her back arched and pushed her breasts upward. Her eyes were wide then they flinched the moment he darted up with a gasp, his lips bloodied which made him look even more devilishly stunning.

Her lips lifted their corners into a smirk upon the moment his red eyes opened and looked into hers. She slid one hand upward then lifted her arm and turned her hand palm up and coiled her finger to summon him to her.

He brought his leg over the body. Without shifting his eyes from hers, he reached down then snatched the body by the blonde hair and swiftly jerked it forward.

The body thudded to the floor.

He lifted his arm and brought his hand down against the bed caging her. Slowly he lowered, gradually inched his bloodied lips down towards hers.

Suddenly one door of the bedroom swung inward.

"Hey, Jer!" Billy Cole's voice sounded.

Mr. Dandridge grumbled then snapped his head and aimed his red eyes at the day watcher. He loudly grumbled, "What the hell, Billy!" He rose up onto his knees and slightly snarled his top lip.

Billy's eyes went wide, "Oh, shit, Jer," he turned to the side, felt awkward as hell, "I didn't know you had a guest, I'm sorry."

"I gather." Mr. Dandridge grumbled then, with annoyance, asked, "What do you want?!"

Billy tried to cover his eyes but the moment the woman on the bed sat up his face twisted with annoyance, "Oh, you," he grumbled under his breath then rolled his eyes.

Vivian smiled wide and purposely arched her naked breasts forward, "Hiya, Billy!" she sang, knew she annoyed the shit out of him.

"Oh, gah," Billy turned his back to the scene, "I'm sorry, Jer," he again apologized but more sorry it was Vivian with his master, "But your sister is looking for you."

"So," Mr. Dandridge snapped, "I'm busy."

"Yes, I see that," Billy nodded his messy haired head, "But you know her, she'll show up here if you don't show up inside the club."

"Damn it!" Mr. Dandridge growled loudly, frustrated beyond words then demanded, "Dammit, go down and tell her I'll be there shortly. Dammit!"

Vivian's jaw dropped. Mr. Dandridge was going to put a stop to what they were about to do just to appease his damned sister?

Her lips tightly puckered then she shifted on her rear and brought her heels to the floor. "Fine!" she too growled then stomped around the corner of the bed and snatched up her dress.

"Oh, Vivian," Mr. Dandridge realized he just pissed off Vivian instead of his sister, "Vivian, please."

He slipped off the bed as she marched towards the doors, "Vivian, I'm sorry but you don't know my sister."

Vivian stomped her heels forward, "Outta my way, Big Foot!" she snapped then shoved Billy out of her way and against the door. She heard Mr. Dandridge call her name but she was too frustrated that all that work had been done in vain.

"Oh, don't worry about me!" she shouted back with her heels loudly clacking against granite floor, took a moment to fetch her purse, "I'll just show my beautiful ass out the door!" She stormed, didn't care that she was only in her panties and heels with the silk gown draped over her arm.

Mr. Dandridge shoved passed Billy and shouted, Vivian!"

Billy grimaced, been shoved twice.

Mr. Dandridge heard the suite's door slam, "Shit," he grumbled then shifted his stance and glared at Billy, "Have you ever heard of knocking?!"

Billy slowly nodded.

Mr. Dandridge ordered, "Go tell Regine I'll be there shortly." he stormed towards the main bedroom and shouted back, "Next time you better knock, Billy!!"

Billy continued to grimace, every damned time Vivian Addams came around he always got into trouble. "Damned peaceful for a year, dammit." he grumbled under his breath.

Vivian stormed into her suite, threw the silk dress and purse. She stomped into the main bedroom, cursed loudly the entire time. She waited too damned long to have all that interrupted because of Dandridge's damned sister. She never knew he had a damned sister.

Her voice shouted from the room, "Screw his sister!" silence then another shout, "No, screw me!!"