In the Hands of Vampires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted a hand and grabbed one door then brought it closed followed by the other.

Coyly she asked, "What are you doing?" But she knew damned well what he was doing and why.

After the last door was closed, he stepped away and removed his trench coat then commented, "Well, since you never invited to me to make myself comfortable," he paused to drape the coat over the arm of a wing backed chair, "I invited myself."

She quickly commented, "Oh, like you did when you entered my home without permission."

She made quick note of the bright red scarf draped around his neck then commented, "You know, Mr. Dandridge, red is an amazing color on you."

He smirked, she was just as great at attempting coy as he was which always seemed to bring forth foreplay done in the way of verbal banter. He eyed her as he removed the mentioned red scarf followed by the gray blazer. He commented, "Might I say that red looks simply lovely on you, Vivian."

Oh how she loved when he said her name. "Thanks." she simply replied to his compliment with her wide blues again targeted on his mouth. She loved every motion of those fabulously kissable and suckable lips of his. She adored every physical detail that made his lips that marvelously crooked shape with those detailed lines about the corners.

Yes, there it was, he noticed her unflinching fascination with his mouth which he had no issue allowing her to indulge.

His blazer and scarf were draped over the chair with the coat. He stepped forward, made a brief attempt to scan the room but his large dark eyes were quickly again on her. He agreed in thought to his compliment, for the red silk she wore made her already milky skin appear to nearly glow in comparison. Also, that deep shade of red intensified the crystal blueness of those eyes solely focused on his mouth.

"Vivian." he purposefully spoke her name in the manner she obviously enjoyed then casually asked, "How have you been these passed few months?" Sure, it sounded like idol talk but he knew she and he wouldn't remain in idol for much longer.

"Just peachy." she sang, her eyes seemingly hypnotized by his lips, then she asked, "And how about you, Mr. Dandridge." She closely watched those lips as they came closer and closer, her eyes slightly shifted upward inch by inch then she had to comment, "You look damned great as usual."

He paused merely a foo before her as her eyes raised but still directed at his mouth. He cunningly but very lightly licked the tip of his tongue between his lips. He grinned the moment he witnessed her left brow lift with intrigue. "As do you, Vivian, as always." he commented then smugly stated, "And I am damned great."

"Oh that you are." she commented with the corners of her slightly puckered lips lifted into a grin then her eyes finally pried from those amazing lips and looked up into his equally amazing eyes.

"Vivian," he again chimed her name with that smooth melody then verbally stroked her ego, "How is it, you look positively breathtaking dressed simply in a silk robe, hmm?"

"Because I'm that good at looking like this, that's why." she smugly answered then returned the verbal ego stroke, "Just like you. You've always amazed me by how damned good looking you are all of the damned time."

"Well, don't we have plenty in common, hmm?" he stated which was a definite fact.

He never knew another vampire who remotely could be compared to him. He knew for a fact, when he spent all those years entering in and out of her life, he helped mold the female alternative to him. True perfection, he called her and himself. He was a perfectionist, after all.

With a quip she agreed, "That we do." she then uncrossed her legs, brought the right heel to the floor and asked , "You know what else we have in common, Mr. Dandridge."

She rose up off the foot of the bed with her eyes locked with his.

He curiously asked, "What's that, Vivian?" Again he watched her eyes look to his mouth.

She brought one slipper forward, delivered herself directly in front of him. Yes, she admittedly was overly fascinated by his superb mouth. To her, his mouth was a masterpiece of different expressions, detailed lines, and damned perfect with it's natural slant.

She lightly licked her lips which again transformed with her signature pucker then she confidently stated, "Well, we both have amazing mouths." Her left brow lifted, prompted by the smug curve of his lips then she agreed with her own statement, "Yes, quite amazing."

He replied, purposely motioned his lips slowly for her fancy, "Very observant, Vivian."

Oh, she could positively melt right there having just watched his lips motion with every damned beautifully spoken syllable, especially her name. "Hmm-hmm," she purred in agreement.

"And why?" he paused, took notice of her right hand lift inch by inch then continued, "Why, Vivian, this unnatural infatuation with my mouth?"

She quickly reminded him, "You asked that before." Her eyes remained solely focused on her up close visual of his mouth. She raised her hand higher, her fingertips with their lengthy red nails anxious to touch those marvelously perfect lips of his.

"Perhaps," she spoke with awe in her tone, "It seems unnatural to you but to me, it's very natural." She curled all fingers but the index which aimed at his targeted lips.

"I see." he simply commented then became utterly amused the very moment he felt the light graze of her lengthy nail tip. He truly admired her forwardness, one of her many quirky attributes that made her the unique and positively perfect creature she was.

In thought he agreed to her obsession over his lips. Why not?

He allowed her have her moment admiring his lips. He wasn't oblivious to the appeal of his lips and enjoyed having his overblown ego strategically stroked by her forward admiration. Yet, there were many of her physical attributes he admired and her unique full lips were one of them.

He simply indulged in the manner she lightly traced the tip of her nail along the unique shape of his mouth.

She finally relinquished her admiration of his mouth, dragged the tip of her nail from his bottom lip then down over his chin. There was plenty more of him to admire as well. She lifted her other hand as the other moved to the collar of his gray patterned shirt. "Nice shirt." she finally spoke then commented, "Expensive, I'm guessing."

"Yes." he replied, watched closely that signature lift of her left brow as her eyes were now focused where her hands came together.

"Nice buttons." she commented.

He grinned, felt her sly fingers undo the first button.

"Very good quality." she again commented, her fingers worked a few buttons undone and continued down the row.

He spoke her name, "Vivian." Knew her mind was steadily on one track.

"Hmm?" she hummed, too focused on undoing each and every one of those fancy buttons.

Her demeanor more calm than usual, he had to comment, "This is more subtle side of you." His grin broadened as bit by bit, button by button his chest was glimpsed.

A simple response she gave, "Sure." Her eyes kept steady watch, lowered inch by inch with each button undone. She paused, her eyes shifted further down and discovered his hands undoing the loose knot of her robe's belt. Her pucker tensed as her eyes finally shifted upward then looked into his.

"It's only fair." he commented, "You undid the buttons of my shirt and I return the favor with your robe."

"You're right." she agreed then stated, "Sorta a, you scratch my back and I scratch yours kinda thing."

"Exactly." he agreed to her sly statement as his hands drew back the robe. His eyes eagerly shifted down and eyed the little black vintage nightgown then complimented, "Very lovely, Vivian."

"Hmm, thanks." she hummed back. Then brought one heeled slipper back and stated with modesty, "It's nothing special." She lifted her hands, tucked them under the inner hem of the robe draped at her shoulders then guided it back. Her arms dropped down followed by the robe effortlessly sliding down and bundling the floor. She explained, "Just simple really." How she enjoyed his eyes eagerly and slowly scanned the details of her figure that was now barely covered by the short slip style nightgown made of quite flimsy silk.

His eyes scanned upward from the tufted tips of her slippers, over the perfectly curved shape of her legs, to the very short hem of the nightgown as it flimsily draped against that defining curve where her hips and thighs met. His eyes continued upward passed the curve of her hips, waist then made a brief admiring pause at her silk covered breasts. Further his eyes lifted until they again met hers.

"I disagree." he stated, "Far from simple for there's never anything simple about you, Vivian."

Quickly she confessed, "I was attempting modesty." Her hands planted on her hips which cocked into that curve accentuating stance then she agreed, "But, yes, I am far from simple, just like you, Mr. Dandridge."

The pucker about her lips formed into a cocked smirk heightened by the lift of her left brow. She brought her heel forward to again position her directly in front of his glorious presence. Her hands again lifted but this time she slyly slid them within the opening of his shirt. Her eyes peered into his, the silvery shade spread and swallowed the crystal blue then cracked with the etches of blood red. Her hands slid upward over his perfectly designed collarbones.

Her brow made a curious lift then she asked, "So, I remember back in Vegas," her lips made a soft pout, "That you stated you admired my lips as I did yours."

"I remember." he replied, enjoyed the feel of her hands as they rested against the sides of his neck, his collar parted. He stated, "And, yes, I do admire your lips, Vivian."

She smirked then smugly chimed, "Of course you do."

He chuckled, the ego she had equaled his own which was quite impressive. He lifted a hand and rested it against the side of her remarkable face. Yes, he pleasingly thought, her lips were a lovely centerpiece surrounded by her equally lovely features. He brought the pad of his thumb against her full bottom lip, felt the smooth slick of her red lipstick. "But," he paused to slyly lick between his lips, "There is so much more that I admire other than your lovely lips."

With a quip she urged, "Do tell." She enjoyed their back and forth strokes of their egos. Her pucker softened, for she loved more so the physical feel of his thumb smudge against the sheen of her perfectly red painted lips. Very lightly her lips parted.

"Well," he began but paused, his eyes focused on her mouth and delighted the moment she so strategically gathered the tip of his thumb between her lips.

His free hand moved against her silk covered hip then eagerly pressed and firmly moved down to the outer roundness of her scantily covered rear. He finally continued his words that would undoubtedly stroke her already impressive ego, "I do so admire your lovely," he again paused with a grin formed over his lips, enjoyed the sensation of her eagerly expressed talent for sucking with the use of his thumb, "Hmm, such a lovely and beautifully curved," he again paused, watched the smirk across her lips tense at the corners of her suckling lips, "You have a remarkable rear, Vivian."

She released his thumb from her lippy embrace then quickly she agreed, "That I do, Mr. Dandridge." she then licked her lips, loved that little taste of him, then asked, "What else?"

He brought his other hand joining the other against her rear then firmly curled his fingers and dragged them back over the smooth silk over her hips. "Hmm, well," he spoke as his fingers aimed down then his hands moved downward and pressed his fingertips into the soft flesh of her upper thighs, "You have amazing legs, perfect."

"That I do." she again smugly agreed then again asked, "What else?"

"Hmm," he hummed, dragged his coiled fingers upward then guided the short hem of her nightgown upward and exposed her bare hips. Again he delivered his hands to her rear but beneath the silky drape of the nightgown. He leaned then brought his lips against her ear and stated, "There is nothing about you that I don't admire, Vivian."

She purred in response to his cunning confession then slightly turned her head and brought her lips near his ear. She gave that all too familiar question, "Tell me," she paused and licked her lips then continued to ask, "What's on your mind, Mr. Dandridge?"

His grin broadened then he gave that all too familiar answer, "Vivian, what's not?"

She huffed a slight laugh then gave that all too familiar praising response, "Very good answer, Mr. Dandridge."

Her pucker tensed the moment she felt his positively delicious lips press firmly just below her ear. His lips felt wondrous wherever they kissed but were best felt against hers.

Her arms moved around his neck then combed her fingers upward into the thickness of his ebony hair. Her head tilted as he continued to trail those kissing and suckling lips along the milky slope of her neck. She again purred in response to the sensation of his hands firmly press against her luscious rear as his mouth continued to lavish her neck with firm affection, felt the slight graze of his already grown fangs.

He felt her body already respond to the built-up carnal tension. He loved how quickly she always was guided into eager physical responses. She was a creature made of pure sex, her carnal needs always woken his own. There was no desire to simply suck. He wanted, as always, to consume her in every way imaginable.

He guided one hand from the roundness of her rear then brought it between them. His lips parted, exposed his fangs. He delivered his hand between her thighs, her sexual purr heightened in response to his touch. His fangs bore down into the very side of her neck, heard her loud purr mingle with an animalistic hiss. He felt her hands tightly fist the back of his hair nearly clawing her nails into his skin. His hand motioned and guided deeper between her eager milky thighs just as he drove his bite deeper.

Again her body responded beautifully, her hips motioned with an eager twist. She gasped followed through a drawn out purr, felt the heavenly sensation of his lips draw her immortal blood from those fine punctures. The combination of the stinging pain and the pleasure his hand delivered between her thighs drove her body further into that abyss he so expertly consumed her with.

His fangs drew back as did his hand. He eagerly licked the blood clean from his fangs. Vivian's blood was bliss with all the sinful flavors that mingled delectably through every cell. He proudly listened to her frustratingly grumble in protest of him ending the infliction of pleasure and pain. There was one thing he knew she wanted the most which were his lips.

Both hands were united against her rear and he nudged her forward against him. His head turned then locked his eyes with hers, felt the red and orange consume the dark brown of his eyes. He saw clearly within her silver and blood etched eyes the lust that never failed to be shown and aimed at her target, him.

Yes, she wanted his damned lips against hers. She wanted to taste her own immortal blood that lightly tinted his beautiful mouth. Her hands held firm the fistfuls of his hair. She loved the torture that ensued by her heavy desire to taste his lips. The nearer their lips came the more the torturous desire grew which gave her that rush of anticipation only he could instill inside her. It seemed all her damned life she desired his lips and that desire grew the moment she finally made the discovery that those lips truly existed.

He teasingly grazed his lips against hers, knew how badly she wanted his lips to fully take control. Yet, he wanted her lips to take control for that was how she rolled. Typically he was the aggressor in every circumstance but the moment Vivian arrived into his life many years ago, he saw her personal aggression spiral to perfect heights.

He felt her grip of his hair tense and knew she was about to do as she always had, take what she wanted. He then verbally encouraged with a whisper, "Take it."

Oh, she quickly thought, no one had to tell her twice.

She aggressively crushed her lips against his and immediately she felt as if her entire soul was lit on fire just by the action of taking what she wanted which were his amazing lips. Every damned motion of his perfect lips drove her more and more beyond obsessive over his lips. She excitedly purred as that obsession heightening kiss deepened with the heavenly tension of pure animalistic passion. His lips excited her more than anything. Wherever those lips kissed, suckled, or simply touched, made her want more and more. Yet, when those lips were finally against hers, she was sent into the universe that was pure sexual overload.

Her hands released his hair but swiftly moved between them and made strategic work of his belt. She refused to release his lips from hers. She stepped backwards, slipped her feet from the slippers. Her relentless refusal to end that kiss guided both of them nearer the foot of the large bed.

Yes, she screamed excitedly in thought, time to christen that house, room and definitely the bed behind her. She never even allowed her evening meals to step foot in that room. But, right then, she had in that room the one creature and event it was made for.

An expert, she stripped him of his expensive shirt, this time took mercy on those buttons. Her hands were eager to touch every inch of his bare torso, arms, shoulders, and every exposed bit of his immortal and perfect flesh. Her excited purrs were constant as were every excited motion of her body.

Her hands latched to the sides of his face. That sexual overload reached its peak, she made a quick shift on her bare feet then pulled back from their kiss. Her hands literally shoved him which sent him dropped back against the bed. Only seconds, she swiftly straddled him then stripped and tossed that nightgown. Again she brought her lips crushed against his, couldn't be long without those lips.

Blindly, her eyes closed with focus and lips devoured his, her hands scraped her nails down his torso to his belted waist. Swiftly she undid the belt followed by the fly of his expensive slacks. Within seconds, she lifted up, reluctantly broke the kiss but gathered his hands with hers and slapped them firmly over her abundant chest. She wanted his hands everywhere for his hands always felt amazing when on her. She knew not another who had hands as remarkable and talented as his.

With one motion of her hips, her always craved moment came. Her hands slapped down against his chest as she was strategic with every grind of her hips. Her fingers curled, the sharp tips of her nails dug into his skin which in response he hissed with a lovely snarl about his lips. Her eyes were held focused on his lips, always his lips. She lifted one hand and brought it to the side of his gorgeous face, traced her thumbnail along the slanted shape of his lips. Always his lips.

Only with him was where she experienced euphoria, was that way from the very beginning. She saw him as a rare drug, nearly unattainable but when available, pure euphoria would ensue. Her mind, body, and soul was consumed by him upon his entrance in her life. And she knew their moments were spaced and far in between and there was a determination to make those moments sustain her until the next.

She indulged in the sounds of pleasure he gave with each tease of her shifting hips. She again took his lips, savored the sensation of each of his pleasure filled moans and the fine scrape of his fangs.

Yes, there was no one like Vivian which he praised for he was the only one who truly had the pleasure of receiving her aggressive affections. He found the end drape of her black lengthy hair and slowly twisted it, wrapped it over and over his gripped fist. At the nap of her neck he jerked her head back, broke the kiss, then took a more aggressive lead.