In the Hands of Vampires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Onto her back he rolled her, she purred the entire time. He held his grip of her hair firm, her body arched beneath his as he kept her head drawn back. The lips she so craved, he delivered them against her first full breast, tasted her chilled milky flesh and pale perfect nipple. His fangs purposefully pressed and scraped against her plump flesh which only heightened her physical responses. Each taunt of her full flesh her entire body slithered, hips shifted and back arched.

He lavished fanged affection over her other breast, listened to her constant purrs and hisses and growls. He felt her nails claw and dig against the strain of his shoulders as he continued to devour her in every way imaginable. His body motioned deep between her eagerly spread thighs which sent her body into a higher level of a sexual fit.

From between her lovely and perfect breasts, his tongue slithered and dragged the tip upward over the center of her collarbones then shifted to the side of her neck that hadn't yet been penetrated. Without hesitation and in sync with the another powerful thrust between her legs his fangs tore into the side of her neck. She squealed loudly followed but a nearly guttural growl then he viced his fangs deeper sending her body into a further fit of pleasurable pain.

She loudly hissed, "Yes!" Her hands fumbled, her fingers coiled like a kneading feline into the flesh of his back. "Yes!" she again hissed then sang, "Oh, yes, Mr. Dandridge!" He would always be Mr. Dandridge!

He held his fanged grip deep into the side of her neck, literally crunched down harder as he against thrust. He loved the sensation of her claw-like nails embedded into his skin, the motion of her body beneath him, and every vocal she sounded. There was no one who could sing so lovely as Vivian when in the throes of carnal pleasure. To hear her sing the name she always called heightened his already over flowing ego.

She lifted her legs and swiftly locked them around his waist. One hand latched a handful of his hair, wanted his fangs to remain penetrated until the end. She eagerly moved her body in harmony with his as it was buried into the lushness of the bed. Her vocals encouraged and almost begged for him to never cease. If she could, she would remain beneath him with him between her thighs for all eternity.

Her responses drove him to up the ante. He swiftly drew his fangs back then again bit higher up the slope of her neck. She again loudly squealed and he steadily heightened the thrusts between her wrapped legs. Her squeals grew louder and louder with each following thrust, his own vocals barely audible beneath the strength of hers.

Again, that unexpected phenomena emerged as Vivian's powerful ecstasy grew and grew. The Tiffany stained glass lamp atop the antique bedside table started to pulsate from bright to dim. That light pulse steadied in near rhythm to her every rising vocal. The higher she sung the brighter the bulb burned.

Her head buried back into the bed. Her distorted eyes wide and reflected every fluctuation of the near lamp. The beauty of her face transformed, the devil beneath emerged. Passed her snarling lips her fangs jutted and more sprouted. Her back arched. Both hands shifted and speedily found her Mr. Dandridge's perfect ass. Her claws embedded into the depths of his taunt flesh in urge for more powerful thrusts.

She loudly growled, felt him do as her hands beckoned.

Her eyes held wide, the discoloration vibrant within the pulsating light. Every inch of her glorious immortal body stiffened. Her jaw tightly clenched with fangs exposed through the snarl of her red lips. Then her body broke, the violent snap of pleasure ripped through her body just as the bulb within the lamp popped with an array of sparks and with such force the antique stained glass shattered.

His thrusts continued as she writhed beneath him. He heard the lamp explode but his focus was fixated on breaking his own body with use of hers. His fangs tore from her neck as his wide and red eyes admired the devilish beauty of her distorted appearance. Both hands snatched the sides of her thick black hair then his body leveraged and continued to thrust between her firmly viced legs.

The tensity developed over his own distorted handsome features as his body neared its breaking point. His snarls and growls grew louder. Not a one immortal or mortal could prepare his vampire body for such pleasure. Vivian was the definition of ultimate sinful pleasure and he knew there would be not another to satisfy him as perfectly as she had and could.

His body gave a final powerful thrust then broke. His growl was long and drawn out as his body held deep between her locked legs. His wide eyes rolled with a flutter as the wondrous and intense pleasure flooded over him.

Vivian praised her maker, "Oh, damn, Mr. Dandridge!"

He relaxed down against her, felt the sting of her claws within the cheeks of his impeccable ass.

She again praised, "You fuck like the devil." she then laughed, "And definitely give the most sinful of pleasure as the devil would."

His lips grinned with approval her praise, another firm stroke to his ego.

And, right then, Vivian determined that there was no need for Mr. Dandridge to rush off. Her genius devil mind created the perfect plan.

Vampires did not need to sleep during the day and with the help of some fresh blood, their day could easily become the fuck fest she so desperately desired. Her lips grinned as her hands dragged her nails up the lengthy of his back.

She urged, "Stay the day, Mr. Dandridge." then she explained, "This room is equipped with black out shutters and once Pauly returns, I'll send him to fetch some goodies."

His eyes frowned then he somewhat lifted and saw the scheme brilliant in her grinning eyes. "Vivian," he sang her name then stated, "That is highly irregular."

She chimed, "Exactly." Her hands moved against the sides of his neck then she stated, "Sucking and fucking all day might be highly irregular but then, again, Mr. Dandridge," she licked her lips, "You did not create me to be regular, now did you?"

He grinned then slowly shook his head and agreed, "That I did not, Vivian."

She eagerly urged, "Then stay."

He praised in thought, Vivian always got what she wanted and right then, it was him she wanted all to herself for an entire day. He agreed, "I will stay."

She nearly girlishly giggled then cheered, "Oh thank you, Mr. Dandridge!"