All Comments on 'In The Kitchen'

by rgraham666

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love it!

The playfulness and love in this story is amazing. I really enjoyed it.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 18 years ago
Cute!!

This was playful, enjoyable. Like the innocence to it. No third party, no really rough and tumble stuff. This was very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excuse me

....excuse me I need to go find my husband to help me with the dishes. WOnderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

Without a doubt, that's the best way to wash dishes ! ...lol...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truly amazing

This is one of the best stories i have ever read, i can relate to the flirtyness and humour. It has the right amount of love to it, the couple have a really strong bond which is such a pleasure to read. I wish i could rate more than top for this one. I take my hat off to you rgraham666, well done!!

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 18 years ago
a real winner

Loved it RG. Loved the humor, the flirty feel and the humanity you put into the characters.

Quiet_CoolQuiet_Coolover 18 years ago
Excellent, rob.

Nicely done. The characters show depth beyond a simple fuck and kiss. They have something more, and it shows in their behavior and the way the respond to each other. I especially liked the minor things that weren't quite perfect.

Q_C

arienettearienetteover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved the story and I especially liked how you could really tell the characters were simply infatuated with one another. Very nice, and I do agree - that is a terrific way to end a barbeque!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

There's no point in guessing what number I'm on, but I'm slowing getting through them. Smut? I could raise a disagreement. Again. What you call smut is quite different from my definition. You can do no wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous