In the Mango Orchard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers

When I came to my senses, I found bhaiyya looking at me with a half-smile on his face.

I suddenly felt shy, spread so nakedly and languorously in front of him shamelessly. I struggled to cover myself but didn't find anything.

Bhaiyya took my grasping hands in his and shook his head. "No need to feel shy, Baby," he said kindly as he guided my hands to his briefs.

His cock was peeking out from the top of his white underwear.

"Take it out," bhaiyya commanded.

I tried to obey but my shyness still had a hold on me.

He took my hands in his and pulling at the waistband of his briefs, put them inside. I could feel his hot naked cock against my hand. I was surprised by the feel of it. I didn't think it would be so hot, and so hard. The few cocks I had seen when I had got glimpses here and there of babies and older family members were either limp or in a semi-hard position... I hadn't known that it could become so hard, like a stick of sugarcane in my hand, only softer. This soft hard nature of the male organ fascinated me and I started exploring, my shyness forgotten in the curiosity that took over.

I slowly moved the elastic band of his briefs lower so his cock was freed. It came out from its confines and stood proud and erect. This was another surprise. In all my earlier glimpses of cocks they had been pointing down, not up like this.

"Bhaiyya?" I said, surprised.

"What? Do you like it?" he asked.

"How is it standing up like that?"

He started chuckling, amused at my naiveté. "When the males get ready to fuck, their member stands up in preparation," he explained.

My eyes couldn't leave the sight I had so desperately wanted to see in the past few weeks. I kept staring at him and he finally asked me to stop staring and touch him. I tentatively moved a hand forward and stroked the head. It suddenly twitched and I withdrew my hand quickly.

Bhaiyya chuckled again. "It likes you," he said. "See how it is standing to attention and even responding to your every touch?"

I giggled and moved my hand to it again. This time when Bhaiyya thrust his hips forward a little to scare me, I was prepared and didn't draw back from his teasing. I started touching the head of bhaiyya's cock with two fingers, running them over the head and the little slit on the top. A few beads escaped and smeared my fingers.

"You get wet too?" I asked him.

He laughed. "Yes, but not like the Ganga you had in your pussy," he replied. "Mine is just a little puddle compared to your flowing rivers."

"It's not my fault girls have so much juice coming out and boys don't," I replied in my defence.

"No, I like your rivers," he replied. "It makes my hand slide so nicely when I touch it between your pussy lips."

Saying that, he moved my thighs open again, which had closed a little when I had reached orgasm and afterwards when I was concentrating on his cock. He opened them back again so my pussy was again gaping and touched me between my pussy lips, running his fingers up and down the length to demonstrate his remark. With two fingers between the lips, the pushed them open widely too, giving my pink pussy its first view of a cock right in front of it. With his other hand, he started massaging me there lightly, his fingers still holding my pussy lips open.

"Baby, don't just touch my cock lightly like that. Grip in it your hand and massage it like I am doing to your pussy," he instructed.

I obeyed him. Bhaiyya's velvet hard cock felt nice when I moved my hand down to the shaft and took him in my fist. I moved my hand up and down, loosely circling him with my hand, just to feel it slide on my palm. It felt so nice and different from anything I had ever touched.

His fingers had started idling a bit when I started touching his cock like that. I didn't mind though, I wanted him to get the same good feelings he had given me. I tried to reach down to his balls with my other hand but both our hands between us was an awkward position.

Bhaiyya understood and moved his hands away from my pussy, resting them on my breasts. They were wet from my pussy juices and he started rubbing these on my breasts. "I can't get enough of your heavy breasts, Baby," he moaned. "They are so big and juicy. And now with your pussy juices on them, they will taste even better when I suck on them." He started kneading on my breasts again.

As his hands were removed, I was free to reach both my hands between us and put them on his cock and balls. I cupped his balls in my palm and started kneading him too.

"Gently, Babli," he said. "Don't press too hard."

I adjusted the pressure a bit but kept kneading them, my other hand gripping and sliding over his hard cock. It was getting bigger and fatter as I played with it, and I was getting scared.

"Bhaiyya," I said, tentatively, trying to get his attention.

"Hmmm?"

"Bhaiyya, what happens now?" I asked him. I was too shy to tell him I knew what happened and I was too scared to tell him that the big object in my fist I thought was too huge to fit in my little pussy.

Bhaiyya looked at me and I moved my gaze down. He slowly took his cock from my hands and started stroking it himself. Then he moved that little distance we had between each other and touched it to my pussy lips. I tried to close my thighs but couldn't as he was standing between them. Then I tried to move back but he had grabbed me from behind with an arm around me when he had moved forward and I found that I couldn't move away.

"Don't worry, Baby," he said soothingly.

"Bhaiyya," I said, my voice small and tearful. "I am scared."

"Why?" he asked. "You really don't know what happens?"

I shook my head in a negative motion. "I know," I replied. "But... how?"

"What do you mean how?" he asked.

"How will it fit?" I whispered.

"Ah," he said, understanding my apprehension. "It looks big but don't worry, Baby, your pussy will stretch to take it in. It is made to be like that," he explained.

"Will it hurt?" I asked him.

"A little bit, but like you were good when I was squeezing your breasts, you must be a good girl with this too, Baby. It will feel good later, like your breasts felt when I was doing those things." He stopped and considered something. "Baby, have you put anything inside yet? Fingers, anything?"

I nodded.

"What?" he prompted.

"Fingers," I answered.

"Only that?" he asked again.

"Even a little bit of the back of my hairbrush," I whispered.

"Did it go in?" he asked.

"A little bit then it started hurting and I thought I was doing it wrong so I stopped," I replied.

"Achha. That's good," he said. "You have had something in there, however small. So it won't be new. Just be a little patient, it will hurt a little and then it will be okay."

I nodded and clutched his biceps, closing my eyes and planning for the pain.

Bhaiyya looked at me for a moment and said, "Not like that, my little Baby. Don't act like you are going to be killed. Open your eyes and stop being scared. If it hurts too much just grind your teeth together. You can even cry out if you want but don't stop me or push me away, okay?"

I nodded and opened my eyes to look at his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He was stroking me with it the whole time he was talking to me and it was covered almost half way down by my juices. The top part of bhaiyya's fist was also slick and wet.

"Ok, now be a good girl and lie back on your hands," he directed.

I did like he told me, my position again half lying on the table and my breasts pointed upwards. Bhaiyya took one of my legs under my knee, raised it and positioned my foot flat on the table. Then he pushed the knee in the air to the side so that my pussy was even more wide open than it was before. The second leg he told me to wrap around his waist, and I did.

"Relax, Baby," he said and started to rub his cock against my pussy more insistently. The whole head and shaft was in contact with my slit and got covered in my juices. Then suddenly he stopped the rubbing and positioned his cock to my entrance and pushed, all in one motion before I could know what was happening.

I felt a sharp pain as I felt the head of his cock trying to enter into my small entrance. I instinctively tried to push myself back and to push him back from me.

"Baby, stop it," he said angrily as he struggled to remain where he was.

"Bhaiyya, it hurts," I whined, grimacing with pain.

He didn't stop pushing against me but started talking to me in a soothing voice. "Don't worry, Baby. Remember what I told you? I will hurt for some time then you will enjoy it. Now be a good girl and let me put in inside."

"No, bhaiyya, no. It's hurting a lot. Let us stop and do it later, please," I pleaded.

"Baby, you are making me angry. Stop acting like a little girl and shouting like this," he said sternly, pushing against me and trying to get his cock inside.

I kept pushing back and started sobbing. "Bhaiyya, it is painful. Please stop. I want to stop. Please."

"It's almost over, Baby" he said.

I could see his biceps bulging with the effort and he was pushing towards me so hard. His cock was still stuck a little way in my entrance and I felt pain and burning down there. It was a lot of pain, not just a little like he said. I tried to grind my teeth like he said but I couldn't stop sobbing and I started crying when the pain wouldn't go away.

"Baby, stop that," Bhaiyya snapped. "Stop acting like a small little girl."

I didn't want him to get angry with me so I tried to stop crying and bit down on the inside of my cheek. I could taste blood but I still didn't stop biting down. The pain was not easing and my whole body racked with sobs I couldn't hold back.

Bhaiyya finally grabbed my waist to steady me and put one hand behind, cupping my ass to pull me against him while pushing his hips into me. I had stopped struggling by then. I didn't want my brother getting angry with me and if that meant I had to take some pain for a while, that should be ok.

Finally I felt his cock move a little into me and bhaiyya grunted in pleasure and renewed his efforts. He tried moving a little out and then pushing it in again. This time, a sizable part of his cock went inside and the pain was unbearable. I cried out a little then snapped my mouth closed, worrying that he would again think I was acting like a little girl. But all of bhaiyya's concentration was on sliding his cock in and he didn't seem to notice.

Little by little, trying the same manoeuvre of sliding his cock in a little bit out and then pushing it in, bhaiyya finally managed to get all of his cock inside me. He stopped for a bit then and rested. He looked at my face, drenched in sweat and tears and stroked my hair back from my forehead. He took one breast in his hand and squeezed it. "It's almost over, Baby," he said tenderly. "It's all in. I am buried into your sweet pussy up to my balls. Now I can just fuck you and you will also enjoy it."

He just leaned his whole weight into my pussy then, before withdrawing his cock and little bit and pushing it in again. "See? That's good, no?" he asked.

"It's sore, bhaiyya, very tender," I moaned. "It still hurts."

"Come on, Baby. Be patient. Stop crying like this," he cajoled. "It will be better in a minute."

He started to thrust into me rhythmically. In and out he went, holding me around my bent leg to adjust him and his other hand massaging my breast, maybe trying to get my mind away from what he was doing to my pussy.

The worst of the pain was over I thought as I tried to relax. His big cock was already inside me and it was now just the soreness of my pussy being pulled to accommodate him. His cock rubbing against my tender hole and walls didn't help but at least the tearing pain had gone and I could at least know it wouldn't ever be like that again.

Eventually, as I saw his dark body moving over me, I could feel a little bit aroused. I concentrated on his hand that was playing with my breast rather than his cock in my pussy and I tried to focus on the rhythmic push and pull of my movements as he thrust into me. It reminded me of when we used to lie on our back across swings as kids and see the sky moving up and down and meeting the ground as we moved the swing with our feet. I wished we were outside so that I could compare this movement with the old swing one. But in my mind, it was like I was in the swing and bhaiyya was pulling me towards him and then moving me away, in the same gentle rhythm.

Then he started going faster and my analogy started breaking up. I opened my eyes to see his face. Sweat was running down his forehead and I could see a vein standing out and throbbing near his hairline. He was looking down to where his cock was plunging in and out of my pussy and I could hear him give a small grunt with every push he made inside me. I tried to abandon myself to the swing fantasy again and closed my eyes, but he was going too fast now. I could only think of the erratic and jerky fast movements of a saw cutting one of the limbs of a fallen mango tree in our orchard that past monsoon.

Bhaiyya was grunting loudly now and thrusting so hard into me that I felt that the end would be close. I didn't know if I was expected to do anything or just lie there until he finished. The pain had risen a little by now, my sore pussy being rubbed by his hard and unmerciful cock. I tried to get up or move a little but bhaiyya's hand on my breast pushed me down.

"Just... a little... bit... more, Baby," he gasped between thrusts.

He pinched my nipple and started thrusting even faster and harder. I felt like my entire insides were being pounded each time he came against my hips. Each time the noise as our bodies joined was a firm slap and my pelvis started hurting also from the way he was pounding into it. All of the various hurts and pains became one and separated into different ones, as I lay there, being rocked by my brother's fucking.

Finally, he started groaning loudly and thrashed once more into me before pulling his cock out of me and pumping it furiously in his fist as I saw his cock jerk and let out huge sticky blobs that spattered my mound, my stomach and even my breasts. His cum was thick and white, coating me heavily in ropes, unlike my clear and slippery juices. His face was still contorted as he finished milking the last of his cock and rested a hand beside my body, holding himself up on unsteady legs.

In a minute, he opened his eyes and looked at me lying there, with his cum all over me. He took my hand and started moving it on my body to rub his warm cum into my skin. There was a tired smile on his face as he looked at me.

"That was fantastic, Baby," he grinned.

He bent down to kiss me chastely on my forehead like a brother, and then moved his head down to kiss me on my lips like a lover. I opened my mouth to him and we shared a last kiss, my hand still rubbing my brother's cum into my body, and he lazily moving a hand down to cup my gaping pussy.

After a while of kissing like that, he moved away and I tried to get up.

"No, Baby, wait. Let me see your pussy," he said.

I was shy but couldn't stop him as he spread my legs and my pussy lips to inspect me. He ran his hand over my tender pussy gently and looked up at me.

"There's a little blood," he said.

I was startled.

"You said you had put a brush in there?" he asked.

"Yes, but I told you, it didn't go inside very much," I replied.

"Oh, Baby," he said as he gathered me up into his arms and took me to sit with him on his lap on a chair like I used to when I was smaller. "Your pussy was still intact then. I thought you had broken your cherry when you said you had put the brush in."

I just laid my head down on his shoulder and enjoyed the togetherness of being in my bhaiyya's arms, as I had dreamt for so many weeks.

"It's ok. Next time it will not hurt so much," he murmured. He slid his hand between my legs again. "It will go in smoothly now that there is no barrier," he said as he slipped his middle finger inside me.

I squirmed and tried to dislodge him. "It is still tender and hurts, bhaiyya," I moaned.

He wriggled his finger inside me and chuckled, sliding it in and out a couple of times before removing it. "Such a cry baby you are," he scolded. "Look at all these tears. Who cries like this, hmm?" he asked.

I smiled and settled into him. "Like you said, it won't hurt so much again, so I won't cry the next time," I told him.

And it didn't. The next time we fucked was the next day and it was better like he had promised. Over that summer, bhaiyya and I fucked every day, often more than once every day. The shack in the mango orchard was our hideout until bhaiyya started stealing into my room at night. We fucked all night in my bed, and in the mornings I woke up tired and sore in every part, only to repeat the same the next night as I saw my handsome and strong brother come into my room the next night under the cover of darkness.

After that summer, he had to go back to college in another city and I missed him, lying in my large bed alone, my pussy aching with wanting his hard cock in it. Over the years, we fucked when we got together until I got married. He came over to me on the morning of my wedding day and took my breast in his hand possessively. "I will share you, Baby, but remember that I am not giving you up," he said.

I sidled up to give him a hot kiss and murmured, "Why would I want my bhaiyya to give me up?" against his mouth. "I was first yours and I will always be available whenever you want me," I said, calming his fears.

He squeezed my breasts and my pussy possessively and went away.

Over the next few years, I kept my promise and we fucked as and when we got the opportunity, and then there came the time for his marriage. He was marrying a beautiful girl and I was jealous. He could see it.

The day of his wedding, he found me alone in my room and came up to me.

"Baby," he said. "Remember what you told me when you were getting married? The same way, you are not giving me up, just sharing. My cock still gets hard for you," he said, drawing my hand to his front, to feel the truth of his words.

We each have two kids each now and we are still hot for each other and fuck each other when I go back to my childhood house or he comes over to mine when my husband is out for the day. We have the best relationship and I feel that every girl should have such a loving and sexy big bhai to fuck her for the first time and initiate her into the ways of sex.

Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers
12