All Comments on 'In the Movies'

by sexypaula

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bi fun too

when i was younger i fucked almost any woman i could, got the reputation and always had pussy available. it wasnt for a few years i realized i was depriving myself of half the fun. the first time i felt a cock spasm and pour cum down my throat changed everything. now, if it were the good old days i would go to paeks, porn theatres, have my door unlocked for anyone and be fuckedm suck and swallow cum, never say no to any male or female that wanted touse me. i recectly found craigs list and discovered how many just beg to be used. gthere isnt anything iwouldnt do to anyone or haved done to me. right now i need a cocl to suck or a cunt to pissin my mouth, where are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Carry on

This could be a great series, two sisters trying to outdare each other, please carry this on it has so much potential. Later in the series maybe their mother could be dared as well.

tbg312tbg312over 15 years ago
i agree

I agree, this could be a great series, two sisters trying to outdare each other, please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Short and Nasty

Short and nasty, the perfect jack off story. Love reading stories from a sluts view point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Time

My wife was jacking me off at the movie last week and some man sitting a couple of rows up from us saw her and he started groaning and stroking his own cock; when my wife finished she licked the cum from her hand and looked back and told the man not to waste his load; she invited him down to jack-off on her tits.

fordcurryfordcurryover 15 years ago
Good Story

When are you going back to the movie theater? Thought this was a good read, loved jerking off to it thinking about you sucking my cock. Please continue your writing, and please read mine when you get a chance.

Ford Curry

x_ray_glassesx_ray_glassesabout 15 years ago
Where's the Sequel?

This story cries out "sequel"! Please don't keep us waiting!

xanthiafemxanthiafemover 8 years ago
Well writen short

Nice fantasy description

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous