All Comments on 'In The Name of Love Ch. 04'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rose is a Cheating, Lying WHORE!!!!

Why??? Because of the following:

"Rose knew Adams was telling the truth. If there was a pregnancy, she knew the only chance they had to survive as a couple was if Tom could believe that the baby was their child."

Best way to show love & respect for her husband & marriage is to LIE about all the men that stuck there cocks in her slimy hole(s) ... AND then get the one person you "supposedly" swore your love & fidelity(?!?) to ... to raise her BASTARD child so she can save her joke of a marriage & her Skank Ass!!!

Yea ... the CUNT really respects & loves Tom!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That's not fair

The previous comment is entirely unfair. While I don't disagree that she should tell her husband, for the sake of his life, considering his condition, I do understand why she needs to hide it from him. At least while they are on the island. He would undoubtedly try to kill the Columbians who are not physically hampered and from the sounds of things may very well out match him anyway.

I am also glad that the captain is planning on killing the Columbians. I was thinking last chapter that I hope they die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3155 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES