In the Name of the Father... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Sister. I'd never leave a mark on your beautiful body," said Jules.

"Thank you," she said.

Looking at him staring at her, she reached around herself to unhook her C cup bra before shimmying down her barely there thong.

"Damn Sister, you have beautiful tits, so big and so symmetrical. You have the best pair of knockers I've ever seen," said Jules.

After climbing out of her thong, she moved it to her lips and kissed the little, gold cross that was prominently displayed on her underwear before folding it and putting it down. Being that that thong belonged to her lesbian friend, Mother Agatha, no doubt, that cross had been kissed hundreds of times before while she wore it for the pleasure of her nuns and for herself. Destined to become a lesbian, unless forced to have sex by Father Thomas, this carnal relationship may be her last one.

"I've been looking forward to this day for a very long time," she said posing before Jules as if she was fully clothed.

No doubt, every man's dream to see a naked nun, Jules looked at her as if he was seeing a vision and obviously he was.

"Damn Sister, being that you've been locked away and had no reason to shave your bush or your legs, I figured your snatch would be all bushy and your armpits and legs all hairy," said Jules. "I never figured that you'd be so shaved."

"Praying for this day long and hard," said Sister Katherine. "I wanted to be ready with a silky pussy, soft armpits, and smooth legs, so I shaved," she said running a slow hand from her ankle to her thigh and across her soft, smooth pussy. "Do you like my bald pussy?" She held up her pussy lips to show him some pink while looking up at his face. "What do you think of my cunt? You're the first man who's ever seen me naked."

"Oh Sister, looking mighty fine, mighty fine indeed, I love your bald beaver Sister," said Jules.

She looked at him looking at her before asking her question with embarrassed reticence.

"May I suck you now? I've never had a cock in my hand or in my mouth," she said leaning into him as if telling him a sexy secret that she didn't want anyone to hear, especially God.

"Sure you may suck me Sister," said Jules still enamored and staring at her tits as if he was hypnotized.

"When all my friends were dancing and going to parties, I was going to mass. When all of my friends were kissing and being felt up, I was teaching Bible school. When all of my friends were giving hand jobs, blowjobs, and getting laid, I was studying to become a nun," she said feeling his bulge through his jeans in the way she's run her thumb across the cross on the cover of her bible.

"Sure, you can suck me Sister. Absolutely," said Jules coming out of his trance and stripping off his clothes as if he was on fire. "Have you ever seen a naked man before?"

"A naked man?" She closed her eyes and quivered as if she was thanking God for answering her prayers. "Except for some of the religious statues that I touched in church when no one was looking, no I've never seen a naked man before. You're my first naked man," she said with glee and wide eyes. "Thank you Jesus," said Sister Katherine.

"Thank you Jesus," said Jules.

"I know this may sound wicked but I've always wanted to touch the sexual lust and feel the sinful power of a naked man's prick," she said signing herself as if talking dirty was a sin. "May I touch you?" She stared at his cock as if his engorged prick was a miracle.

"Yeah, sure, you may touch me. Whatever is your pleasure Sister, you may have your wicked way with my cock. Go ahead. Touch me. Feel me. Take me in your hand and stroke me. Being that you've never done this before and I've done this lots of times before, not with a nun, of course, this is your party as much as it is mine, maybe even more your party that it is mine," he said obviously excited by the anticipated feel of her hand on his cock and balls.

As if she was a priest and Jules was a bad boy staying after school, Sister Katherine touched and felt Jules where no nun of the Holy Order of Saints and the convent of Sisters in Absolute Denial ever should touch and feel a naked man. She closed her eyes while holding Jules' cock in her hand as if she was having a religious experience. No doubt concentrating more on his erect, black cock than she did on the rest of his naked body, she held his erection in her hand while fondling the tip of his stiff prick with her fingertips.

"You have such a beautiful penis," she said opening her eyes to stare at his cock. "It feels so hard and yet so soft," she said while ever so slowly stroking him. "Tell me, so that I may take away your name with me tonight in my dreams, what's your God given name?"

"My God given name?"

"Your birth name," she said with a little giggle. She spoke with such a soft elegance that if anyone was in the room watching her, she'd evoked the image of Ingrid Bergman playing a nun but without the accent and without the charade of being so chaste instead of being the whore that Ingrid Bergman was. "How are you called?"

"My name? No names Sister for obvious reasons," said Jules waving his hands as if they were warning signs at a train track. "You can call me anything you'd like to call me. For the time being, until I drive you back to your car and we depart company, you may call me Mr. Brown and call him," he said nodding his head to Tyrone, "Mr. Black." Evoking the image of Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs where all the main characters had colors for last names, Jules must have watched that movie one too many times.

"Okay, Mr. Brown, then instead, I shall call you Samuel, after Samuel L. Jackson. You look a little like him," said Sister Katherine.

"How about me? Who do I look like?" Tyrone struck a pose as if he was a male model while still humping Sister Mary's mouth and fucking her face.

"That's easy," said Sister Mary spitting out his cock to speak. "You look like my man, Denzel, Denzel Washington. I'd lose my religion and drop my panties or boxer shorts to sexually experience such a fine looking black man," she said with a laugh.

"Denzel huh? I'll take that as a real compliment Sister. Thank you," said Tyrone pressing his hand harder on the back of Sister Mary's head. "Suck, Sister Suck. Don't talk. Just suck."

"Yeah you do look a lot like Denzel Washington," said Katherine. "You have his build, his swagger, and his side profile."

"Thank you Sister," said Tyrone again. "Maybe after I'm done with Sister Mary, I can get together with you too, being that you won't be a virgin after Jules is done with you," he said with a smug laugh. "I don't mind having sloppy seconds, but I really don't like virgins. Only, a virgin in a strippers' body, you're not like any virgin I've ever seen," he said with a dirty laugh.

Jules felt the Sister Katherine's tits and fingered her nipples, while she continued stroking his cock.

"Nice tits Sister. Forever locked away in a convent, it would be such a shame and such a waste to put these away where no man could touch them, feel them, caress them, and suck them. You have big nipples too," he said pulling out her nipples with his index finger, first one and then the other before turning them, twisting them, and nibbling them. "I love your huge, firm tits and big, hard nipples."

"And I love your big, hard, black cock," she said staring down at his engorged prick.

"Stroke me Sister. Make me harder with your hand before taking me in your mouth," said Jules. "I need to cum in your holy mouth," he said running a slow finger across her full lips in the way that Tyrone had done to Sister Mary.

Only, instead of swatting his finger away from her lips in the way that Sister Mary did with Tyrone, she took Jules' finger in her mouth and sucked in while staring at him as if she was sucking his cock.

"Oh my God, I can't wait to suck you. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to taste you," said Sister Katherine.

"And I can't wait for you to blow me Sister," said Jules.

"Just as Mother Agatha made me horny when I stripped in front of her and when she touched me, felt me, and caressed me while helping me on with her loaned bra and thong, you're making me wet with all your dirty talk." She leaned in to whisper all that he was doing to her as if she was trying to be quiet in church. "I can't wait to take your cock in my mouth before taking it in my pussy."

"Wet? I'm making you wet? Are you wet for me Sister? Lemme see. Lemme feel. I never felt a wet nun before. Being that I went to parochial school, I always wanted to feel a nun's pussy," he said reaching his black hand down to finger her pussy. "Damn Sister, you're soaking wet."

The contrast between her peaches and crème skin and his brown, nearly black hand was startling. Together they looked like a black and white pastry cookie, harder and sweeter on the outside but softer and tastier on the inside. Sister Katherine closed her eyes while Jules' fingers worked their magic inside of her pussy.

"No one has ever touched me in this way, that is, except for Mother Agatha," she confessed. "Now I know what your cock feels like in my hand, I must know what your cock feels like in my mouth and in my pussy," she said swooning while looking all dreamy eyed at Jules' cock.

"Pardon me for asking you a question at a time like this but why do you want to know what my cock feels and tastes like Sister, when you're one of God's wives?"

"Why? I don't have a simple answer to your question," said Sister Katherine giving his question a thoughtful response. "Perhaps because I'm a woman first. In the way we all must touch fire to know what it feels like to be burned, before being locked away for the rest of my life in a nunnery, something I should have done before becoming a nun, I need to know what it feels like to lay with a man."

"Thank you for explaining Sister," said Jules.

"Please don't call me Sister, especially not now that I'm naked and having sex with you," she said with a smile. "I don't want to disrespect God and my religion any more than I'm disrespecting it now with you having sex with my naked body."

"If not calling you Sister Katherine, what should I call you then?"

"You should call me by my birth name and not by my religious name," she said.

"I thought Katherine was your real name?"

"No, we're renamed when we become nuns," she said.

"I see. What's your real name then?"

"Angela," she said.

"Angela. Wow. If ever there ever was an Angel, you're her. You're so very beautiful," said Jules looking at her as if he was in love with her.

"Thank you," she said, "but you should have seen me before I became a nun. With my hair and makeup done while in my bikini, men were after me to become a model or an actress but I had a higher calling than that."

He kissed her as if they were on their Honeymoon, some Honeymoon in an abandoned house with nothing more than a dirty mattress and a table and chair left behind. He impaled her mouth with his tongue. Kissing and kissing the sexy Sister, Angela returned his passion with hers by kissing him longer and deeper.

"Now what did you want to ask me?" Jules looked at Angela with as much lust in his eyes as he had love.

"After you reminded me about God, not that I'd ever forget the Lord Jesus Christ," she said signing herself again. "And with me being a wife of the Lord Jesus Christ, I'm embarrassed to ask you this again," she said.

"Don't be embarrassed," he said. "We're all friends here. Being that we're naked, we have nothing to hide," he said with a laugh.

"What I want to ask you now is the same question that I asked you a few minutes ago, before we asked about names," she said whispering and looking at him with as much sexual lust as he was filled with lust in looking at her. She leaned to whisper her desire for him in his ear before leaning back to make eye contact with him. "May I suck you now? I've never had a penis in my mouth."

"Thank you Jesus," said Jules looking up at the ceiling. "Of course you may suck me Sister Katherine."

"Please call me Angela."

"Sorry. Of course you may suck me Angela."

Angela got down on her knees, a position she's been in a thousand times before, but not for sucking, for praying. Unbeknownst to even Sister Mary, the last time Sister Katherine was on her knees was not to pray but before she left the convent when she was licking Mother Agatha's pussy, her first lesbian experience and, once locked away in the convent, surely not her last.

"Unlike the games that Sister Mary needs to play, you don't have to force me to have sex with you. I want to have sex with you," she said. "I've been masturbating over having sex with a man for years."

"Suck me Sister. Suck me," said Jules. "Take my cock in your spiritual mouth and suck me."

Angela took Jules' black cock in her virginal mouth and following Mary's lead as if she was the professional that she wasn't, she stroked him while sucking him. Maybe because she was a nun, maybe because she was a white woman, and maybe because she was a white nun but it didn't take Jules long to unload his cum in Angela's mouth.

Now the time has come for me to make you a woman," said Jules.

"Are you forgetting something?" Sister Katherine looked down at his naked cock.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Sister, I mean, Angela," he said removing a condom from his back pocket and sliding it down his cock.

From there he pushed her back upon the dirty mattress that was left behind and slowly albeit forcefully entered her warm, wet pussy with his hard, condom covered cock. With his cum still coating her tongue, French kissing her while experiencing the snowball effect of tasting his own cum in her warm mouth, he couldn't stop kissing her. As if she was riding a donkey while playing Mother Mary at the Christmas festival and as if she was a professional prostitute instead of a virgin, immediately Angela wrapped her long legs around Jules's broad back and her arms around his strong neck.

Never having made love, as if they were two animals coming together for procreation, they fucked like that for nearly an hour before Jules exploded his cum again, this time in her condom protected pussy instead of in her mouth. For the first time in her life, without the use of her fingers self-abusing herself but with a big, black cock stuffed deep in her cunt to give her the sexual pleasure that she always imagined and sensual satisfaction that she so needed, she had her first orgasm from having sexual intercourse. Jules fell to his knees and gobbling up her vaginal secretions, he licked and fingered her pussy until she had another orgasm.

Interrupting her afterglow, with them already there too long and rushing his time with her, no doubt for fear of being caught with his pants down by some intruder, Jules helped her to stand. Moving her away from the uncovered windows, he bent her over a discarded table, and took Sister Katherine from behind while hanging onto her big tits. Lubricating her ass by spitting on his fingers a few times, he entered her tight anal cavity with even more difficulty than he did entering her virginal pussy. Yet once inside of her, she appeared to be in more pleasure than in pain. Humping and humping her tight, little ass, he pounded himself inside of her deeper.

"Fuck me Jules. Oh my God, make me cum again," she stated her lust for him louder than she whispered before.

If ever he was to love a woman, taking the memory of her with him forever to jail, it would be Sister Katherine. She was beautiful. She was white. She was sexy. She was a virgin. She was a nun.

Meanwhile on the other side of the room, after unloading a big, warm, oozy load of his cum in her willing mouth, Tyrone was having a good time with Sister Mary. They only time they paused in having sex was for Tyrone to offer Sister Mary the protection that she needed by covering his cock with another fresh condom. Fucking and fucking her, pounding her tight pussy, and using three condoms in the process, he was making her his bitch.

"Tell me. I need to know. What's your real name?" He looked at Mary as if she was an undercover spy.

She looked at him with reservation as if she wasn't going to tell him her real name. Then, after a flash of indifference, she told him her name.

"Crystal. My real name is Crystal." Perhaps because his cock was buried deep inside of her while she pushed his ass forward for him to move even deeper in her, she volunteered more about her private life before she became a nun.

"Crystal? I never figured you're name being Crystal. That's a stripper's name," he said with a laugh.

"I was a stripper once and when I was a stripper," she said whispering in his ear. "I could do a handstand with my legs spread wide open as if I was an Olympic gymnast. Giving the audience a good view of my pussy, my name was Crystal Clear when I was stripping," she said with a laugh.

"Crystal Clear? Nice to meet you Crystal Clear," said Tyrone sliding his big, black cock deeper inside her holiest of holy holes while pounding her harder and faster.

"Oh, that feels so good. I've grown tighter from not getting laid for a long while. Fuck me Denzel," she said.

"Oh baby, I do like it when you call me Denzel. With my cock deep in your pussy, you make me feel like the man."

"Give it to me good Denzel. Pound my pussy. It's been too long since I've had sex. Fuck me Denzel. Fuck me. Fuck me, but force me to fuck you," she said. "Don't make me beg for you in the way that Sister Katherine begged for Jules' cock. I don't want to beg you for sex. I want you to take me. Take me my Denzel. Make me fuck you. Force me to fuck you."

"Fuck me you bitch," said Tyrone slapping her face hard and pulling her hair even harder.

"Harder," she said.

He slapped her again and again, this time even harder, while tugging hard on her long hair.

* * * * *

Too busy fucking, Jules and Tyrone never heard the police enter with their guns drawn. Suspecting foul play, someone from the neighborhood, a participant of the Crime Watch, saw them enter the abandoned house with the two poor nuns and called police after they were in there too long. When the police saw their habits strewn on the floor and realized that the two women were nuns, they covered their nude bodies with blankets.

Not allowing the nuns to get dressed for fear that they'd lose precious DNA evidence, they drove the Sisters to the hospital to be examined and arrested the two men were taken to jail and charged with rape. Yet, instead of going straight to jail until their trial, out on bail within just a few hours of their incarceration, this is where Linda and Emma's story, Robert's mother and sister begins.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
joey191973joey191973almost 11 years ago

Another great story front the best writer on here

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alien Flashlight Hypnotizes Women Ch. 01 Brian accidentally hypnotizes his girlfriend's MILF mother.in Mind Control
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories