All Comments on 'In the News'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A nice tale

Moondrift:

of Incest gone right. Ronnie W.

SpykkeSpykkeover 17 years ago
At last....

a convincing mothe/son story. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally a good story

I agree this story was indeed the best I've read here in a long time. There needs to be more stories on this level, too bad those writers are to few and lately when they do write one it's only one and then they stop.

stevaroonistevarooniover 17 years ago
Great story

Tenderness, honesty, an "ending". Good stuff. Keep up the good work. Certainly it's a good example of literotica; erotica to be sure, but literate, with believable dialogue and situations within one's realm of suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cleverly written.

Enjoyed reading it as it is easy to understand. Invoked interest in me to fully read it to the end. An erotic story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just wonderful

Story like this one is why you are tops on my fovourite's list.You realy know how to put and deliver great work.

Thnak you for being a great creator

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sorrow and love

I send out my sorrow and sympathys to the family

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JUST RIGHT

I never wanted to fuck my mother till I read your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent effort!

One of the most realistic, believable stories ever posted on Literotica.

Congratulations!

smegger_29smegger_29over 17 years ago
Perfection At Its Best

Fantastic Erotictism, good heartfelt ending too. Great stuff and hope you write more stories of such high quality

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmm

got me all wet good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not my usual cup of tea...but...

I'm not so into the mother/son stories..altho I do read them. Of all the ones I've read..yours is by far the most well-written and enjoyable! Great job!!!

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The First

And also the last story I will comment on of yours,I was expecting something better as you came up on another site[which I am going back to ],what drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Agree

With last comment the only news this would be in is for perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
he thumped loads of cum into his Mom

This excellent tale is the product of one of Moondrift's playful moods. It's funny but still very sexy. The son, Ben, has been thinking on and off of his mother's cunt for years, and of what a son might shove up there that would make Mom feel real good. That's just what most all young guys do. Here's an interesting twist: there's a story in the papers about a boy who's not only gotten his young dick up his mother's twat but also fucked a baby up there. True stories of sons fucking their mothers rarely get into the news--though it's the most enjoyable and probably most popular kind of family fucking, more and more popular all the time. It doesn't take young Ben long to snuggle his stiff cock up between his mother's legs and blow his balls up the cunt he came out of. When Mom says she feels sticky, her boy reflects, I must have thumped a lot of cum up her twat. With all of her boy's ball juice, he makes his mother pregnant, and they live as a loving motherfucking couple till the end of his Mom's life. A beautiful story of true family love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mom and i

good morning

i enjoyed the story very much. my mom is 63 i am 45. we have been together since i was 12. it still is just as good or better than the 1st time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
motherfucking, the wave of the future!

This is a great story by a great writer. The motif is how widespread incest is becoming in our day and age. And not just any kind of incest. Oh, a dad pounding his Little Princess's cunny and a brother grinning and giving it to his kid sister up her cute little slit is fine. But the hottest, most satisfying sort of family fucking is a son revisiting his own birth canal with his big stiff prick. Ben, the big strong son, sees an item in the papers about a young boy who not only stups his own mother but fucks a baby up her cunt. Naturally this works on his mind, since it's the secret dream of most all normal healthy boys. A young guy's dick gets all tingly when he thinks of his mother's wet twat. His mom is just as interested in what he boy's got bouncing in his pants. Usually they're too timid to admit their desires, but not Ben and his mom! They know what his young dick and his mother's seasoned cunt are for, and where he's meant to unload his hot young balls. Ben spurts his rich potent sperm up the same twat he came out of and becomes a dad and a granddad at the same time! Lucky motherfucker!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 13 years ago
In the '60s I never thought it possible!

A great presentation of a common situation that must happen more often behind closed doors where true love should be. Unfortunately, it's hard to hide such joy, and that shouldn't have to be the proper thing. I am thankful to finally find this quality of writing again. It deserves it own category - LOVING FAMILY. "incest" doesn't give it the glory it deserves The writer proves the characters have "developed and matured" into real people with real feelings; with a believable results. You have my support and will be one of my favorite authors near the top.

In the '60s I never thought it possible! Now at 65 I've been asked IF I ever thought of my loving mother? Living in a small "bedroom" community it wasn't mentioned openly so it didn't seem likely even when this college kid would have appreciated an experienced teacher - a loving Mom.

Your.story would have been all the stimulation I needed to make a move by showing my Mom how much I desired her affection. I knew she had many lonely times with a husband who travelled, and with 5 children, I knew she had the experience to show me how. I didn't have enough courage to let my true feelings out. I'm glad your Ben could make the right moves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sex should be more

story is well but sex between them should be last more. and mothers nudity should be describe more passionately because mothers nudity(complete naked) is too important in a mom son incest story you should know that, you are one of the best mother son writer just describe sex and nudity more passionately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another winner from the great Moondrift!

I must have read this terrific story of real hot motherfucking at least a dozen times, but it never fails to satisfy. It's the story every red-blooded boy wishes were his. Face it, whether he admits it to himself or not, every boy likes to think about his mother's cunt. It's his own birth canal, for fuck's sake! He dreams of what it would feel like gently fingering it, or sticking a few fingers up inside it, or best of all sticking his stiff young prick way up his mother's mommy-cunt and just emptying his hot young balls up where he was once a baby. In the story young Ben fucks his mom real good and hard. When she says she feels all sticky, the young motherfucker thinks, "I must have thumped a lot of sperm into her." Just imagine the sense of pride and achievement a boy must feel knowing that he's given his mother a twatful of creamy sperm straight from his own young balls! It makes a boy prouder than ever of what he's got swinging between his legs. That his mother LOVES her boy's creamy gift makes the boy glow and tingle all over. It's the best favor a mother can ever do for her boy, spreading her legs wide and opening up her cunt for him to thump lots and lots of sperm up his own birth canal, again and again. Every day, more and more mothers are coming to look on it as their chief duty towards their grown-up son---to make their boy a self-confident, poised, and REAL happy young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too short

A very good outline for a M/S love story but the description of the sex was a bit stingy and I'd have liked to read a whole lot more of what happened along the way than just (wtf?) one kitchen table ejaculation. There's so much more that could have been told.

Shame on you for leaving us hanging.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
Spoilt

You spoilt an otherwise lovely story by telling us that your mum is now dead & you are now 6000 years old (yes I meant that) - just spoiled the whole atmosphere of the tale - for that reason I am refraining from scoring - without the last few paragraphs I would have scored you five stars

Sarah Leather, London England

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A nice tale of love

Between mother and son...but you took it too far...we didn't need the last bit about her death....and where did the air hostess bit spring from...it explained nothing and a pointless part of the story....like they say...vice is nice but incest is best...

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
How do you do it...

Another outstanding story from Moondrift... I am so jealous of the way you are able to effortlessly incorporate humor in the conversations between the mom and the son... you're one of the best writers on Lit. Thanks as always.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
loved the ending, not the journey though

i really disliked how the boy was fucking another woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

after the mother died what happened to the daughter they had.

RodzzzRodzzzabout 1 year ago

There's no stronger love than that of a son for his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous