All Comments on 'In The Night Garden Pt. 10'

by The_Red_Woman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MOREEEE

Oleaseeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I can't even remember if this was a fact from before but OF COURSE Tom does coke, it's totally candy to a dude like him.

One thing is that I would use the word 'straw' instead of 'pipe', when you said it was a pipe I thought this mothefucker was gonna start smoking cocaine like it's crack or whatever.

KatherineAlexKatherineAlexabout 6 years ago
I think I needed time to sit with this before I commented

So here it goes... Yes it's absolutely your story.

I will say that maybe some of the problems could be that there was so much time between published chapters and the sharp change in direction of your story. Both for you as the author and the reader. It felt like I was reading two different stories... one I didn't like very much.

This felt like this was such a sharp turn and change of events for our two main characters. The story was dark and emotionally twisted before but corrupting a younger girl for nothing takes it to an entirely different level. Her character annoys me and bothers me, makes my skin crawl.

Interested to see where you take this and where it goes ultimately. This was out of the blue, unexpected and the chapter felt a bit like whiplash. I have a thing for dark... I just felt there was too sharp of a turn for the reader and hit felt like two different stories.I will continue to read, if you continue to write it for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep the story going

Hope Eva and Tom end up together. Tom needs to figure out his personality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Always my favorite

I regularly check for the continuation of this story.

HeyjessHeyjessalmost 3 years ago

great story! Would love an ending

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

Well written but with a title, "IN THE NIGHT GARDEN" I was expecting Igglepiggle to be fucking Upsy Daisy while Makka Pakka and the Tombliboos have an orgy on the Ninky Nonk or the Pinky Ponk!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous