All Comments on 'In the Parking Garage'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh wow

This was great. She wanted it but then again she couldn't want it. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good writing!

Very hot. Lots of great details, like the condom. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome details of victim being ravished

Dr M has penned a tale of rape with awesome and believable, minute to minute details of the victim's reactions and thoughts, as she was ravished by a man who knows a woman's body from much experience. While there is no doubt it was rape, it is obvious that he made love to her. It's the first erotic story I recall ever reading that felt like a full-length recollection as told from the victim's point of view. It included sufficient details to make the reader believe the story actually happened in an old parking garage in downtown Chicago. Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Glad you're back

I'm glad you're posting on Literotica again, Doc. This story was good, as usual, but all I could think of was, "What, no panic button? On an expensive French import?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good writing? Uh, not likely.

You people think that this is good writing?

Sure the story was descriptive and there was a nice long 'ravishing' scene but come on, was there really a need to be so flowery?

The adjectives, the descriptions, the on-going need to relay a scene over and over and over just took away from the story. I was bored by the end of it and so glad that it was over.

Take away the excessive descriptions and you've got yourself a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not good writing, GREAT writing.

This is easily one of the best stories I've read on Literotica, you have a wonderful gift for writing erotica. To the person who claimed it was too flowery? I totally disagree. I get so annoyed at stories that just jump right into the sex without setting up the story. There is a difference between porn and erotica and Dr. Mabeuse, you are a master at erotica.

DeityDeityabout 17 years ago
favorite

this is definitly one of my favorite stories from you. amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow - Sensual, understands touch - nipple control

The author describes wonderfully the touch on the body of a woman that can make her lose control. The strong arms holding her but the touch (nipples can be yow buttons), the tease (some soft, then maybe a nip) that really makes her helpless. The fight against control, but being made to enjoy and want it. Awesome

AineGirlAineGirlabout 17 years ago
I say goddamn.

Amazing. It's so hard to find decent non-con and this is GREAT non-con. Unbelievable. The writing is intelligent, the sex was amazing, the detail was fabulous. I think I'm in love with you. *laugh*

MunachiMunachiover 15 years ago
great story!

wow... can't even think of anything to say... very good story...

littledaisielittledaisieabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Beautifully written, wonderfully arousing story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best story ever!

I have never in my life read a story this good. Awesome is too mild a word! Don't ever give up writing!!! If you are a guy, you have an incredible intuition about how women feel and what they want...I envy your wife/girlfriend/whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Your truck is welcome in my garage anytime!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your understanding is unnerving.

This has been one of my favorites so far, Zanny too. I'm just begining to understand the rough side of my sexuality, and the way it parallels that of the women in your stories is encouraging. I'm guessing you've had a lot of women in your life like them for you to comprehend hidden female desire the way you do.

-MJ

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
utterly arousing

I love stories that feature shadowy implacable men mastering deeply sensual women. This is among the most arousing I've ever read. Thank you for giving me a delicious fantasy to savor for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

you truly have insight into the female psyche

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Entirely too long!

lily4nowlily4nowalmost 12 years ago
You are gifted, Sir.

That was incredible. Just perfect. It really IS hard to find good non-con/rape, just like the other reader said. This was delicious...a banquet for a starving woman, and I savored every morsel. So glad I stumbled upon your page. To the guy who said it was too long: You're an idiot. Go watch crappy, plastic, hairless, emotionless, expressionless, aerobic porn and jerk off in a minute and a half. You are in the wrong place, and couldn't possibly understand what you're reading here.

Vermillion_AgainVermillion_Againalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Lovely evil hot all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good but damn

it was good but damn was it long almost fell asleep on it cuz of the length

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Perfect story to end a rough day in the office. I absolutely love your stories and someday I will derive the courage to test my own limits with someone like you

kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
Deeply Descriptive

Very well done on a subject that's really tough to prevent from sounding totally brutal. I have to give you five stars on every category I base scoring on. Excellent work and done in the most gripping manner. Thank you for an excellent story.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This!

Every word in this story is what my secret fantasy is made of. Everything about it is just perfect. Thank you for penning it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Amazing story. The writing is so good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a story, what a writer. This was 5.5 on a scale of 1-5. So well written and mysteriously woven into an incredibly hot, erotic, suspenseful fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous