In the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard him grit his teeth, and felt his muscles tense as her climax took over. She quaked and shuttered against his chest, ecstasy rushing through her body, until she collapsed, limp and panting. The cool wet grass felt incredible on her heated skin. She lay trying to remember how to breathe, her body still quaking. He remained completely still inside her and when she opened her eyes, she felt her cheeks flush. He was starring at her, a goofy grin painted sloppily on his handsome face.

Clyde couldn't move. He closed his eyes and tried to feel only the cold rain on his back; concentrating on the rain drops splashing against the soft skin of her breasts, the way the water pooled in the dip between her collar bones; the sight nearly tore his control to shreds. The look in her eyes, the smell of her skin, the way she felt clutching his cock was intoxicating. She was so beautiful, so delicious.

When he knew he could, he began to move slowly inside of her, stroking her wet pussy until she began to arch and purr beneath him again. Her lips parted, her breathing coming in shallow pants, he watched her looking into her barely focused eyes.

Thunder crashed above them and lightning sliced through the sky illuminating her face further, the sensual lines and curves shadowed in the flash of light. She shrunk against his chest, hiding her face and trembled slightly. He wondered if it was him or the thunder that made her shake.

She wrapped her legs around him lifting her ass off the grass so that he could push himself deeper inside her, and felt her grip on his shoulders slide. The rain was coming down harder now, showering them in their dance. He was close, his muscles tensing painfully, he willed himself to hold back. She gasped and rocked beneath him, moaning quietly against his neck.

His hips moved with more force, pushing his cock deeper inside of her, drinking in the sight. He moved faster, harder until she was screaming against him. He listened to her erratic breathing as his cock throbbed against her tight wet walls. He summoned what was left of his control and steadied his own breaths, watching her intently slide through her excitement, her pleasure. He slowed his thrusts, her eyes swam with passion. Her cheeks colored a flushed dark pink; she blinked up at him as if coming out of a haze, a soft smile ironing out the tremble in her lips.

Pushing his body lower to curve his cock into the tight welcoming wetness of her pussy, he clenched is jaw as his own orgasm began to take him. She moaned her body tensing beneath him, her breath hot against the cool skin of his face.

She lost herself in the sensations lapping over her body; clawed at his back, and rocked herself against him. His body protecting her from the cold of the rain, was rigid against her spasms of sensual bliss that sent her mind reeling. She wanted to press herself into him as she clutched his trembling arms, another climax claiming her mind and body; pleasure shaking her, twisting through her body in a ragging explosion, reaching every part of her.

She heard him groan, and felt him tense, twitch as she held herself as close as she could to him. She sucked air into her lungs and tried to steady her heart, following the lines of his face with her eyes. She memorized his lips, the color and intensity of his eyes, the way his jaw clenched and trembled. Time seemed to stand still as she watched him, lavishing in the moment.

Clyde concentrated on her swollen lips, as he bit down on his own in an attempt to hold back his own bliss, watching the wildness in her eyes. He felt her chest heaving against his own as her eyes lost their focus.

Unable to hold on any longer, Clyde gripped her waist and allowed his own climax to ravage his body. Every muscle strained then relaxed, as he filled her tight pussy with ropes of his own cum, groaning as his cock throbbed deep inside of her.

Completely drained Amy lay limp in the wet grass, flinching at the rain drops on her flushed skin. The stranger she had just given herself to lie beside her, breathing hard. She turned to look at him, when she felt him move, and watched him stand. Amy now feeling a vague sense of self awareness smoothed out her wet dress and covered her body.

She watched him struggle to pull his wet jeans back up, and smiled shyly at him, when their eyes met. Grabbing his camera, she held it out to him as he helped her to her feet. Their eyes locked for several moments before their lips met in what would be their final kiss.

"You are an amazing woman," he whispered in her ear. "Maybe we'll see each other again."

Amy couldn't speak; she stood trying to collect her senses and watched him smile broadly at her before turning to leave. She watched him walk away from her until she knew her own legs would carry her, and turned away whistling for Gunther.

A smile on her face, and a feeling of satisfaction filling her, she walked quickly through the dying rain until she was home. Stripping her dress from her now freezing skin Annie got in the shower and thought about the man she had just met. She felt her heart thump as she remembered the pictures he had taken of her and wondered if he would keep them. A smile spread across her tense lips and she decided that Clyde would become part of her next painting.

Continue?

12