All Comments on 'In the Red Light Backrooms'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
green_blooming_xetgreen_blooming_xetover 1 year ago

Is it a complete story or some sequel/prequel is considered?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wtf why is it always "the South" that gets targeted? Shit happens in other places, too, you know.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

I remember going to Amsterdam once. The Red Light District was meh. I certainly wasn't interested. But I did like the fact that yogurt came in packages 4 times the size of the ones here in the US.

redzingerredzingerover 1 year ago

I always read your well-written stories, but I'm often not sure if I enjoy them!

Thanks, anyway.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 1 year ago

Very much enjoyed, great to see you still writing!

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writerover 1 year ago

Oh I like this a lot. It’s got that great Hellraiser feeling, the barren numbness of hell or some hell-like dimension. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your political views definitely mar this story. Sad, cuz I find your stories enjoyable. Maybe stuck to the smut.

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraover 1 year agoAuthor

Political views? The main character has strong views, for sure, but he's just a character. You're getting his views not mine. I try to be equal opportunities with who I feed to succubi nowadays. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will Philip and his Succubi ever finish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too many pages dedicated to walking around corridors. Not one of the better stories. Still good to see something non exactly HHOH related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was amazing! One of my favourite stories on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AHHHHHHHHHH loved it loved it LOVED IT. Perfect Halloween story. Got my rocks off HARD. I loooove your DESPAIR. And, honestly, it's just super bleak, and immersive, in the worst way, and by that I mean the best way. Good work with your take on the backrooms, and how this one hurts people in that very specific way. It's weird how sexy you make hopelessness, but I'm soooo into it. Love your other work too!!! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will we be seeing more from you?

KnightofmindKnightofmind8 months ago

Can people really stroke to this? I am not judging I just... I feel like an anti boner now. Like I should volunteer at hospitals, fight crime, call my mom. An endless red light district that steals pieces of your identity and provides no fulfillment? That....uh.. sure is some imagination you got there Mr. Writer! Yep. Nobody here but us chickens. Happy fulfilled chickens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous